Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph: "Would I lie to you?"
Tattle: Yes, start with looking at Thread 500 and then work your way through

ATB xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Lol. What the fuuuuuuck did I just watch?? Felt almost uncomfortable! Like when you see someone clearly having some kind of mental health breakdown out in public. All a bit Cuckoos Nest....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Back to Sloth...she's lost the bleeping plot.

In all seriousness though, who the duck is this?
IMG_20220225_152549.jpg

IMG_20220225_152514.jpg

IMG_20220225_152538.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Lol. What the fuuuuuuck did I just watch?? Felt almost uncomfortable! Like when you see someone clearly having some kind of mental health breakdown out in public. All a bit Cuckoos Nest....
Very erratic very.. break down style lol

Back to Sloth...she's lost the bleeping plot.

In all seriousness though, who the duck is this?
View attachment 1087147
View attachment 1087155
View attachment 1087156

Even henrys like 👁 _ 👁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Very erratic very.. break down style lol

Even henrys like 👁 _ 👁

Who even cleans like that though? The only thing I can think of is a teenager throwing a strop because they've been told to clean their room. Don't most normal people just get on with it without pulling weird facial expressions and punching or jumping the furniture?? What are her huns even thinking when they're watching this?? Please don't tell me they still stand behind their leader. She's totally off her rocker and needs Ma to come in with the tranq gun, pronto!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think people are wasting there time and arnt doing it out of general concern for the children just the way it comes across of course discussions about the kids she posts are FairPlay but I dint agree with wasting valuable resources reporting her
I disagree, at the end of the day it's upto SS not you or I. If you think seeing Ronnie alone close to 3 wild animals with the potential to being kicked in the head or trampled , is not a cause for concern then shame on you

Reactions: 8
‘Pray for Ukraine’ …but also pray the manky chav washes that hair and tracksuit 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As it’s a forum for expressing opinions and not mumsnet
[/QUOI dislike her but sometimes think some people will just use anything to pick something with her like the car seat incident then car wasn’t moving no one knows exactly what way his seat is yet people jumped Same as the llamas 🦙 I wouldn’t let my child alone with them but there is no law on it she posts stuff like that for reactions like this to justify she is getting so called trolled it just plays right into her hands as far as im
Concerned
We absolutely aren’t trolling.
We’re discussing our opinions on a website designed for that purpose.
We aren’t (I hope) messaging hateful things to her Instagram account.

That’s the beauty of tattle - everyone is able to have their own opinion ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
what an odd set of videos she's posted. clearly someone from her team has told her she's not relatable anymore and not doing her actual job.. I have an idea let's dance round like a twit and try to be funny (it wasn't funny in the slightest just very strange and irratic and toe curling) so my sheep still love me and think I'm still relatable guysh!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow, that was one of the most passive aggressive cleaning sessions I’ve ever seen! She didn’t look like she enjoyed that much at all.

Saying that, I do believe this is the type of content she should be doing, actual cleaning and not just before *snap* after like she normally does. Or the first person ‘can’t show myself on camera’ stuff we normally get.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.