Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to see she's already been called out on twitter for the insensitivity.

Straight in to posting about Len to make her look all caring and loving.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion:

Better pretend I care about Ukraine, but first hunnays AD, get your wallets out and make it rain

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I honestly don't think she cares about anything outside of her little bubble. I don't think she cares about what is happening in the world as it doesn't directly affect her life.

She couldn't care less about anyone or anything if she isn't directly benefitting from them in some way. She is heartless and I can't believe people still fall for her bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She has finally read Stacey's post the News

It's only taken about 30hrs, after she found time for all her Ads first :mad:

View attachment 1086762

The more and more posts she sees????!!

Does she not watch the news, read a newspaper, have conversations with anyone of her friends or family about current affairs? She surely can’t get all of her information from bloody Instagram?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Here's Lonnie!
and the paint sample testing in the background cause someone mentioned it was missing the other day.
Predictable bint

Reactions: 10
Shocked she’s even bothered to acknowledge Ukraine. I’m sure all they need are our prayers, cheers hun.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:-

Fat dog. Alpacas. #AD. Pray for Ukraine. Delete#AD. Favourite son. #tonedeaf.

Reactions: 25
twit... she’s only put the ‘Pray for Ukraine’ post on because best bubs to the moon and back Stace put a post on 🙄

So her stomach has only started churning this morning about what’s happening? She needs to get her head out of her arse and grow up. She’s living a fake as duck life and at 32 needs to cut the apron strings from Fiddle and act like a grown up.

She’s so bothered with what’s going on..... Yeah, right 🙄 She’s decided that today is a good day to try and flog her crap to the huns with her ‘Fresch’n’up Friday’ It all looks like cheap tat that will last 5 minutes.

She’s absolutely ridiculously stupid 😤

Edit - to add the pic of her advert for her Tescho tat as she’s deleted it. Absolute twit
Unbelievable! I didn’t see the dirty delete 🤬 surely she won’t continue to shove her fairy tale, daddy made bollocks down our throats now she’s acknowledged a WAR is taking place. Or will she carry on with her vulgar brag fest, thinking she’s doing the world a favour, continuing to post happiness and light during these uncertain times. Saint Soph. If only Putin followed her, he wouldn’t be so angry. Or would he…

Reactions: 12
I feel I may come under fire for this and I'm sorry if I offend those who may be religious - it winds me up a treat when people say "pray for..." "thoughts and prayers to...".

PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS WON'T WORK! THEY WON'T STOP THE PAIN OF PEOPLE DYING, LOSING FAMILY AND FRIENDS, HAVING THEIR HOMES AND LIVELIHOODS DESTROYED!

At the very least someone with such a big platfom should be sharing resources to help donate, for example. Take note from supermodel Bella Hadid: she always speaks out and shares incredibly useful resources accessible for all in times of crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I feel I may come under fire for this and I'm sorry if I offend those who may be religious - it winds me up a treat when people say "pray for..." "thoughts and prayers to...".

PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS WON'T WORK! THEY WON'T STOP THE PAIN OF PEOPLE DYING, LOSING FAMILY AND FRIENDS, HAVING THEIR HOMES AND LIVELIHOODS DESTROYED!

At the very least someone with such a big platfom should be sharing resources to help donate, for example. Take note from supermodel Bella Hadid: she always speaks out and shares incredibly useful resources accessible for all in times of crisis.
I 100% agree. No one wants your thoughts and prayers when you are going through actual hell. Thoughts and prayers never saved anyone. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion

Hinch posts about Ukraine as if she gives a damn but as usual it's all for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
You've got to love it when all the z list influencers are told by management to post about something political. They all wait to see what the big influencers do then are obviously told by management to get a post up... so all post at the same time... they clearly didn't see the news yesterday when the war started!!!! Hinch greedy and Solomon, all one after another. Not actually having a clue or giving a tit to wrapped up in their warped little worlds.

Reactions: 17
It's actually quite scary how many people turn a blind eye to the news/world events.

I have a friend who said "Why are Britain putting sanctions in, it's not our war?"...

Totally ignorant to the tit that's going on in the world and it's knock on effects like our Sopha.

"Innocent people, innocent children, why?".

Read up about it you absolute head.

It must be nice living in a fairytale land.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think this is something that will always cause issues with instahuns! One one hand they’ll probably feel like they’ll be criticised or have backlash for not posting about a political/cultural or humanitarian event so post something (possibly guided by management) like “pray for . . “ or “I stand with . . .”. And then resume normal function with spon con and the look at me posts that define them. On the other I think that reducing the complexity of something like a war or cultural movement like BLM or geopolitics in general to a hashtag or insta story is probably worse. Like what can any insta or influencer really have to say or add to the matter? It looks worse to post that story followed by an ad or a pic of their kid and it trivialises it. In a way I think staying in their lane and just posting their usual nonsense is probably better. At most a post saying they don’t understand / don’t know what’s happening (which is true for most) and maybe a link to donate might be the best option.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.