Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see they're incorporating a ghost of Henry in Halloween corner in Ronnie's room. The Crem is really coming along nicely now.

On another note, the Ukranian post just doesn't sit right for me. She has posted about innocent children and followed it up with a pic or her baby who is safe and well. I have no words for the other stories that followed apart from wtf.
Another instant of definitely doesn’t read on here! We mention about her not talking about the pandemic and how she should/could have used her platform to speak out about it, then low and behold she’s mentioning the atrocities in Ukraine totally out of context using a haphazard one story mention 😔

Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness, the bit about the Eurovision Song Contest has made me giggle so much. Mr Wize Owl just rolled his eyes at me 😂
Well as the BBC pay a HUGE amount to the ESC every year (hence why we are always in the finals!), no doubt COBRA immediately demanded punishment for Russian by having them excluded. I mean much more effective than economic sanctions right? 😂. I bet Putin was quivering with fear. No doubt the Russians will be rioting in the streets tonight over it … The poor Ukrainians will be thinking their prayers have been answered now the ESC and the person who keeps employing all the Russian bots have spoken out …. You seriously couldn’t make all this up!!! Well Hinch could of course …. 😂. I wonder if she’ll wake up tomorrow to just 250,000 followers as 4 million have taken the hump? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope you’re not too unwell ❤ And what a worry that your son could get called up as well, life is bloody hard for so many and she just fannies around like a prize pillock totally oblivious to what’s going on outside her Disney Princess world 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Thanks my lovely. I feel really grotty atm. We don't think our Forces will go into Ukraine but just having them potentially sent to bordering countries is a worry. Putin worries me as he is just mad (madder than Grinch!).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.