Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a lot of us have said it, but I definitely would have been absolutely terrified of that bedroom as a kid. I used to have some old curtains with roses on when I was about 3 or 4, but as soon as the lights went out, they turned into witches on broomsticks, or giant spiders! 😱😂 I've had plain curtains ever since.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m not a Stacey fan (although for a while I was) but she does just do it better than hinch every time doesn’t she. She’s much more articulate, more savvy at how to engage her audience, more able to perform empathy even if it’s not sincere, more able to capture moments to come across as more natural than hinch ever could dream of. What was hinch’s content today? Photos of dogs, of her kids, a quick pan of a workshop, a photo of some alpaca food? all prob from her bank of pre records. No narrative of the day. Just jumping all over the place. At least solomon structures her narrative in a way that has a sense of direction (again not a fan but she’s playing the game better).

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Ahhhh just realised why Sophie gets her dad to do everything….. cos STACEY gets her dad to help her! I know imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but c’mon
Not sticking up for her but Hinch day was always the DIY helper. Stacey’s dad was more her photographer who takes pics of her naked in her garden lol x

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Think chickens could be incoming, seen this comment on the artist’s post
She'll last 2 minutes. I've never had chickens so I know nothing, but I've heard they're veryyyy time consuming and attract rats like no tomorrow. She'll freak. Oh wait she'll pay someone to tend to the animals behind the scenes so she's fine

Reactions: 15
Wtf is her mum doing sitting there like a frigging 24/7 carer ?!

I'd expect MrBarmy to leave me if I was still attached by the umbilical cord to my mother 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t think that was the first time he’s crawled. But she’s shrieking to make it seem like it is. Her “mummm” is pathetic. Ma ma is prob sat there thinking he’s been crawling for months Soph he’s one but you’re never here so you don’t see.
Interesting that she’s posted this after we said she doesn’t acknowledge his milestones on her account.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Not sticking up for her but Hinch day was always the DIY helper. Stacey’s dad was more her photographer who takes pics of her naked in her garden lol x
Unless my memory is wrong I saw Ss dad doing DIY on her Instagram way before Hinch🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know a lot of us have said it, but I definitely would have been absolutely terrified of that bedroom as a kid. I used to have some old curtains with roses on when I was about 3 or 4, but as soon as the lights went out, they turned into witches on broomsticks, or giant spiders! 😱😂 I've had plain curtains ever since.
I had a monkey poster that scared the tit out of me!!! told my mum and she just took it down. What the duck is Hinch gonna do?! She'll have to have that room as her room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck me a picture of 3 buckets with alpacca food 😅😅😅 does she really thinks ANYBODY wants to see that, I mean the huns would have appreciated a picture of the fukin sink again rather than this what the actuaaaaaalll duck is she on 🙆‍♀️
Each one conveniently has a bit left in it too ffs🙄
You couldn't make it up eh soph 🤣🤣🥱

Reactions: 7
Poor Lonnie looks utterly bemused by her random noises, I reckon he's been crawling for a while & can't work out why suddenly hes getting the attention the alpacas usually do!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m not a Stacey fan (although for a while I was) but she does just do it better than hinch every time doesn’t she. She’s much more articulate, more savvy at how to engage her audience, more able to perform empathy even if it’s not sincere, more able to capture moments to come across as more natural than hinch ever could dream of. What was hinch’s content today? Photos of dogs, of her kids, a quick pan of a workshop, a photo of some alpaca food? all prob from her bank of pre records. No narrative of the day. Just jumping all over the place. At least solomon structures her narrative in a way that has a sense of direction (again not a fan but she’s playing the game better).
I've said it before and I'll say it again. SS has grown up as a public figure and knows social media. It's her job and as much as many can and will slate her for events she's good at it.
Unlike Hinch who is just an IG personality (I use that term loosely) and will at some point lose all appeal.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve had an absolute twit of a day(real world Hinch,something you don’t know about)
Caught up and her muuuummm has given me the rage,bleeping hell you are 32 years old woman it’s absolutely pathetic,grow up you absolute arse wipe . I hate to break it to you Hinch but parents are not around forever or their health fails at some point.
Learn to stand on your own 2 size 5 foootttzzz ,it’s absolutely embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She'll last 2 minutes. I've never had chickens so I know nothing, but I've heard they're veryyyy time consuming and attract rats like no tomorrow. She'll freak. Oh wait she'll pay someone to tend to the animals behind the scenes so she's fine
I had to deal with a guest rat just the other day, he just popped into the coop for a spot of dinner through the delightful tunnel he had created. In spite of Mr Ps efforts to rodent proof, they're cheeky little fuckers.
Can't wait to see that happen on Hunch NotaFarm.

Tbf though, I don't find them time consuming in the slightest. 15 mins a day to feed, water and clean poo out of the nest box and maybe 45 minutes once a week for a deep clean. I know this is Sopha world where even lifting a finger for a minute is hard work but in actual reality they're quite an easy pet, but then I only have two. I imagine the more you have the longer it takes.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.