Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her content is so boring...it’s beyond me why anybody follows her anymore. It’s just laughing manically at the woolly wankers, staged or photoshopped posts of her kids, Dad’s made more random wooden tit, look at how big my house is and the odd advert for a pile of cheap tat or cleaning stuff. Yawwwwwnnnn!

Reactions: 33
I find it so hard to believe that he was a successful salesman! Who did he sell stuff to? Who in their right mind would fall for his patter? The man is sleazy, creepy and a complete neanderthal 🙄
Recruitment is FULL of geezers like Inch. Don’t forget it’s not like selling b2b that would require more ‘skill’. You are basically just a middle man between an employer and someone needing a job, all they need to do is ‘sell’ that vacancy to someone who is clearly already looking for a new role anyway!

Reactions: 19
Love seeing Rex helping his DIY grandad, poor Ronnie, what about making memories with his grandad☹

Jamie, short for James. I expect to see an e-fit of him on the news :ROFLMAO:
I admit he can come across sleazy at times, but I think calling him a sex offender is going too far

Reactions: 28
Love seeing Rex helping his DIY grandad, poor Ronnie, what about making memories with his grandad☹

I admit he can come across sleazy at times, but I think calling him a sex offender is going too far
I knew I was going to upset somebody

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
May have already been posted (I have about 50 threads to catch up on 😂). But rightmove now shows what we all knew anyway and the tend farm was a signed, done deal back in October
Yes saw that a while back, sneaky Hinch, hopefully some sheep will find this info

Reactions: 7

It’s a bit close to the bone for many I expect.

Seeing Rex helping Grandad, wait for the post of Ron helping Weeping Al
I bet Ron would have the time of his life helping weeping Al, it would be so different to what he’s used to, I bet he really would be stimulated by it.

Reactions: 16
I find it so hard to believe that he was a successful salesman! Who did he sell stuff to? Who in their right mind would fall for his patter? The man is sleazy, creepy and a complete neanderthal 🙄
Unfortunately there are loads of that type of man around, and the women that like them, so to them he would seem normal. I bet he was one of those full on really pushy loud salespeople that give sales a bad name but somehow do very well within a certain demographic.

Reactions: 12
Unfortunately there are loads of that type of man around, and the women that like them, so to them he would seem normal. I bet he was one of those full on really pushy loud salespeople that give sales a bad name but somehow do very well within a certain demographic.
I can totally see Inch as a used car salesman. You know the type. Loud, brash, and boorish.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.