Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think there’s been a little behind the scenes conflict? Cos their one-upmanship has escalated these past few days.
I think they know exactly what they are doing.If anything Ss is giving her mate a boost in that we can't help but compare,thus upping their views,I'm sure they are supposed to take turns with the trump card but our Soph seems to be the stoodge.

Reactions: 25
Please don't think I'm posh and living on acres here, but her garden isn't that big. How the duck she's calling that a farm i'll never know. Its a decent garden but its about 50 acres short of calling it a farm. The cheek of her.

Reactions: 30
Maybe it was filmed waaaaay back in the summer??!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭
Gotta be a pre-record- I'm sure Lonnie looks a bit younger than he has in other videos or photos she's shown recently 🤔😅
I think, and there’s a couple of other photos to support it, to show she filters him. I think this is why sometimes his face looks rounder and younger xx

Reactions: 12
SOOO glad someone said this! I didn’t feel my Lone experience was enough to mention but now I will! My ex was a absolute PRICK was in recruitment like James no job was. His mates from were all proper nobs to, all “banter ladss oioi “ not a single brain cell between them. Hit the nail on the head that it is not proper sales. They are just good at being manipulative
And sniffing the blow

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Unfortunately there are loads of that type of man around, and the women that like them, so to them he would seem normal. I bet he was one of those full on really pushy loud salespeople that give sales a bad name but somehow do very well within a certain demographic.
We have one of those guys just join our company 😒. We arent really sales just events but he acts like the dogs boll#cks. Wears a shirt two sizes too small so it stretches across his belly with a suit a size too small, no socks with shoes look and a man bag fancy brief case but not a brief case by Coach

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
We have one of those guys just join our company 😒. We arent really sales just events but he acts like the dogs boll#cks. Wears a shirt two sizes too small so it stretches across his belly with a suit a size too small, no socks with shoes look and a man bag fancy brief case but not a brief case by Coach
Bet he smells of Joop

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know she loves the farm theme but tell her maw to put those bleeping trotters away.
Was a wee bit sick in my mouth there 🤢
Sophie, please draw tend socks on those things or at least put a filter on them.

Those can't be her legs. She has slim legs and those calves just look bigger than hers do. (Not saying those are big by the way, just that Sopha definitely has slimmer legs). Is that FiddleYahoo?

Those can't be her legs. She has slim legs and those calves just look bigger than hers do. (Not saying those are big by the way, just that Sopha definitely has slimmer legs). Is that FiddleYahoo?
Sorry to quote myself but just read the original comment correctly and you DID say that. I need to learn to read.
Resume positions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
SOOO glad someone said this! I didn’t feel my Lone experience was enough to mention but now I will! My ex was a absolute PRICK was in recruitment like James no job was. His mates from were all proper nobs to, all “banter ladss oioi “ not a single brain cell between them. Hit the nail on the head that it is not proper sales. They are just good at being manipulative
If anyone has watched the latest season of After Life with Ricky Gervais then think of the therapist and the 'lads'. They just screamed Jaymayoioiwhoohoohoo at me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please don't think I'm posh and living on acres here, but her garden isn't that big. How the duck she's calling that a farm i'll never know. Its a decent garden but its about 50 acres short of calling it a farm. The cheek of her.
1.7 acre 'farm' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nailed on he wears Joop and calls everyone Chief and pal.

Bet he smells of Joop
Hahahahaha great minds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm so fed up of these llamas and I don't even follow her 😂😂😂😂 she has the most Boring posts I've ever seen. She's a rip off Stacey solomon

Reactions: 15
Right? Not to toot my own horn but my gardens roughly the size of a kitchen tile 💁‍♀️ don't all be jealous at once now guys ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She’s getting her monies worth out of that tiny patch of sand, sorry dust, isn’t she?

duck off and keep bleeping off. And when you get there Hinch, duck off again. ATV 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 36
May have already been posted (I have about 50 threads to catch up on 😂). But rightmove now shows what we all knew anyway and the tend farm was a signed, done deal back in October
Nice little earner that property turned out to be for the ‘gentleman’ who lived there before….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.