Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me a picture of 3 buckets with alpacca food 😅😅😅 does she really thinks ANYBODY wants to see that, I mean the huns would have appreciated a picture of the fukin sink again rather than this what the actuaaaaaalll duck is she on 🙆‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Guyzzz don't forget it's mother's day in a few weeks! Just incase anyone needed any inspiration here's the cauliflower Sophie made 😂😂😂😂😂
Screenshot_20220223-182513_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
duck sake! Henry gets more as a snack than these poor fuckers get for their supper. What poor soul has the littlest amount there?

Oh Jamie bet you wish you'd married someone who could provide you with healthy nutritious meals... in that case you might still be this svelte 🤣🤣🤣
Unfortunately you've been pumped full of just rol, elmlea and pre-grated cheese concoctions instead 🤢🤮
Don't forget his delicious sausage casserole 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Surely these are pyjamas?

Please god tell me these are pyjamas and she hasn’t actually put them in those to go to soft play?
Why do they have Alpacas on them 😭😭😭😭
Imagine sending your kids out with personalised clothing of your tendfarm ANIMALS. Is it so she can look at them from afar in a loving gaze (but she’s actually looking at the outlines of the alpacas on their clothes). She’s so bleeping strange

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good god woman those alpacas woolly wankers will be glowing orange soon.
Not to mention the chemicals they're ingesting from those prepackaged monstrosities you believe are "carrots" 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ron's room..but her likes. Henry, Alpacas, farm theme. None of those thing's are that little lads loves but hers. She's selfish to the core. Would love to see a staunch Hincher sit with a tattler or non Hincher and be questioned as to why she apparently deserves it! Why? What is this hard work they speak off? In 5 mins they'd be tongue tied and blank ..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ron's room..but her likes. Henry, Alpacas, farm theme. None of those thing's are that little lads loves but hers. She's selfish to the core. Would love to see a staunch Hincher sit with a tattler or non Hincher and be questioned as to why she apparently deserves it! Why? What is this hard work they speak off? In 5 mins they'd be tongue tied and blank ..
And then ask them if they can afford their utility bills after April🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Ahhhh just realised why Sophie gets her dad to do everything….. cos STACEY gets her dad to help her! I know imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but c’mon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I find it so hard to believe that he was a successful salesman! Who did he sell stuff to? Who in their right mind would fall for his patter? The man is sleazy, creepy and a complete neanderthal 🙄
When I think of them both working in sales it’s on a par with that fly on the wall tv programme ’The Call Centre’, him desperate to be Employee of the Month and her tottering around with a tea trolly 🥴

• Haha
Why does she always have all the bloody lights on? Notice it all the time, even the Alpaca shed lights. Just why? More money than sense. Wait till she gets her energy bills. Ooooh Jaimeeeee, you'll have to get a job, we'll be broke with all these bills' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
We drove past in broad day light and she had all the outside lights and inside on at the ‘farm’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ahhhh just realised why Sophie gets her dad to do everything….. cos STACEY gets her dad to help her! I know imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but c’mon
Do you think there’s been a little behind the scenes conflict? Cos their one-upmanship has escalated these past few days.

Does she feed those alpacas anything other than carrots

She's obsessed with pre grated cheese, tomatoes, cucumber and now carrots

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Corrrr, anyone seen SS’s latest story? She’s used all units from her old kitchen in the pantry that she and her dad have been building… bit of a dig at best bubs?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.