Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless my memory is wrong I saw Ss dad doing DIY on her Instagram way before HinchšŸ¤”
And hinches dad barely did DIY on her page aswell.. He made her a couple of feckin shelves and a side table. Woopdeediddledoo

She's obsessed with daddy and mammy.

Reactions: 22
I had to deal with a guest rat just the other day, he just popped into the coop for a spot of dinner through the delightful tunnel he had created. In spite of Mr Ps efforts to rodent proof, they're cheeky little fuckers.
Can't wait to see that happen on Hunch NotaFarm.

Tbf though, I don't find them time consuming in the slightest. 15 mins a day to feed, water and clean poo out of the nest box and maybe 45 minutes once a week for a deep clean. I know this is Sopha world where even lifting a finger for a minute is hard work but in actual reality they're quite an easy pet, but then I only have two. I imagine the more you have the longer it takes.
Ohhh really I've seen a good few comments on here saying they're very time consuming and need alot of care , I guess everyone's different, but either way she's a lazy bint and shouldn't have animals!

Reactions: 10
Recruitment is FULL of geezers like Inch. Donā€™t forget itā€™s not like selling b2b that would require more ā€˜skillā€™. You are basically just a middle man between an employer and someone needing a job, all they need to do is ā€˜sellā€™ that vacancy to someone who is clearly already looking for a new role anyway!
Youā€™ve put this sooooo well, itā€™s what Iā€™ve struggled to find the words to explain. They arenā€™t salespeople in the true sense of the word. Like you say, theyā€™re middle men/ women, bit like the old days of tele sales for classified ads. None of their use of language is true sales. No trying to find out needs and wants, questions to find out problems and offering solutions. Saying ā€˜I just laavvv itā€˜ is not sales. Put either of them in a true sales situation and they would both absolutely flounder. Having been in sales for 22 years and actually getting sales awards in a highly skilled environment, all this top salesperson stuff gets on my nerves. Rather than top salespeople, theyā€™re just manipulative schemers who planned the whole rise of Hinch.

Reactions: 25
Iā€™ve had an absolute twit of a day(real world Hinch,something you donā€™t know about)
Caught up and her muuuummm has given me the rage,bleeping hell you are 32 years old woman itā€™s absolutely pathetic,grow up you absolute arse wipe . I hate to break it to you Hinch but parents are not around forever or their health fails at some point.
Learn to stand on your own 2 size 5 foootttzzz ,itā€™s absolutely embarrassing
Nearly 12 months since I lost my mam, so sadly this is all too true. She is going to have to face a life without her and I honestly don't think she'll know where to start without her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I'm 3 kids in, and while one didn't crawl and just did the practice, but went to cruising then walking very early, the other 2 did crawl.
They don't just randomly go off like that in my experience, they spend weeks rocking on all fours to gain strength and then they're off.
She's cut off him moving for ages, so obviously wanted to wait until moving was Insta worthy.. like Ron miraculous first steps on uneven ground šŸ™„
You can tell it's not the first time by his expression.. it's looking like he'll be tit scared of her like his brother was/is

• Sad
Reactions: 29
So her father did duck all in the old house but now she has a farm (not a farm, you chavvy bleep) her dad is a master carpenter? Sheā€™s a dick & as sheā€™s now a ā€œhomeā€ account her cleaning sponsors can drop her, she does duck all cleaning anyway šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 35
I've said it before and I'll say it again. SS has grown up as a public figure and knows social media. It's her job and as much as many can and will slate her for events she's good at it.
Unlike Hinch who is just an IG personality (I use that term loosely) and will at some point lose all appeal.
I was chatting to my dad the other day. His work has led him to work with a few celebs Over the years. No one major really. Nothing to get excited about. However he mentioned Stacey. I said what was she like (bearing in mind this was years ago and she would have been early/mid twenties) and he said she was very clever (in the business sense) ,very switched on and very focused to achieve. Oh and a massive flirt šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve been pondering this chat for a few days. Watching her and thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Nearly 12 months since I lost my mam, so sadly this is all too true. She is going to have to face a life without her and I honestly don't think she'll know where to start without her.
Iā€™m so sorry about your mumšŸ˜¢ā¤but you are absolutely right. I also think how his other children must feel about it. The way she goes on with them is just ridiculous and almost like she WANTS to rub peoples face in it. Sad really

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know she loves the farm theme but tell her maw to put those bleeping trotters away.
Was a wee bit sick in my mouth there šŸ¤¢
Sophie, please draw pretend socks on those things or at least put a filter on them.
Must be Tropical in that house to be barefoot and bare armed all the time.

Reactions: 16
No one does to be fair.
I lost my my mum 17yrs ago when my first two children were 4yrs and 15mths, and still sometimes I feel I need her.
My mum helped and advised, but also took a huge step back and taught me how to be a mum and independent.
Thank god she did because its hard enough anyway, never mind being so reliant on every little thing

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Must be Tropical in that house to be barefoot and bare armed all the time.
Maybe it was filmed waaaaay back in the summer??!!! šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤­
Gotta be a pre-record- I'm sure Lonnie looks a bit younger than he has in other videos or photos she's shown recently šŸ¤”šŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
More to the pointā€¦. Why is Len crawling in Ronā€™s room when he has an identical room of his own?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know she loves the farm theme but tell her maw to put those bleeping trotters away.
Was a wee bit sick in my mouth there šŸ¤¢
Sophie, please draw tend socks on those things or at least put a filter on them.

Looks like sheā€™s about take down some prey šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They were actually worrying me their behaviour in the last reels - play fighting/mounting/bundling each other. I know that might be normal alpaca behaviour but it makes me nervous thinking about children around them. Also no offence to 'alpaca people' but what is the point of them? You can't ride them and I'm assuming no useful produce from them (wool maybe?).
Well most people have them, have a real farm not a tend farm for starters, and they can be beneficial protectors as they tend to find with whatever animals they are with, such as used to help protect sheep from foxes perhaps. My friend has a small holding farm and has them exactly for what youā€™ve said, the wool. She spins the wool and also has children visit the farm to see them and other animals. Iā€™m sure there some better explanation for the herd thing tho than I can explain

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Been mia but finally caught up on the last thread and this one. Few things that stuck in my mind.

1. The staircase of ā€œdreamsā€ is going to need a safety gate on it at some point. Or is she just going to not bother because it will ruin the look?

2. Tranquil room as mentioned before will be a personal shrine to herself. No need to put pictures of herself on the wall. Just frame her bank statements as proof of her ā€œsuccessā€ šŸ˜’

3. Did anyone else not pick up on the wording in this caption on her last stories of her show and tell around tend farm not a farm ā€¦. ā€œThe kitchen is exactly how it was when we ā€œMOVEDā€

Why did it not say the kitchen is the same as when we bought the house

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Youā€™ve put this sooooo well, itā€™s what Iā€™ve struggled to find the words to explain. They arenā€™t salespeople in the true sense of the word. Like you say, theyā€™re middle men/ women, bit like the old days of tele sales for classified ads. None of their use of language is true sales. No trying to find out needs and wants, questions to find out problems and offering solutions. Saying ā€˜I just laavvv itā€˜ is not sales. Put either of them in a true sales situation and they would both absolutely flounder. Having been in sales for 22 years and actually getting sales awards in a highly skilled environment, all this top salesperson stuff gets on my nerves. Rather than top salespeople, theyā€™re just manipulative schemers who planned the whole rise of Hinch.
SOOO glad someone said this! I didnā€™t feel my Lone experience was enough to mention but now I will! My ex was a absolute PRICK was in recruitment like James no job was. His mates from were all proper nobs to, all ā€œbanter ladss oioi ā€œ not a single brain cell between them. Hit the nail on the head that it is not proper sales. They are just good at being manipulative

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.