Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what.. you are right.. she's just posted now and I just feel she's done it because SS did.
And the fact she posted it straight after an AD for her products... Which she has now deleted because she's realised what a twit she is.

She does realise that she can delete the AD but even if she reposts it again now, she's still going to look an imbecile

Reactions: 28
As soon as Stacey posted a story it was inevitable that Soph would put up a story too 🙄🙄🙄 obligatory mention done ✔ management off her back ✔
duck off back to your freshen up Friday now🤮

Reactions: 27
She clearly waited for head Stacey to put a post up before doing one herself. It's not a bleeping trend Sophie. It's real life.

Reactions: 25
I wonder if she'll ever be able to respond to a world crisis without making a complete and utter hash of it.

Reactions: 17
bleep features eventually cottoned on and has deleted her pish tacky ad then. bleeping clueless bint 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m in a right mood and she angers me more-sorry

Reactions: 17
twit... she’s only put the ‘Pray for Ukraine’ post on because best bubs to the moon and back Stace put a post on 🙄

So her stomach has only started churning this morning about what’s happening? She needs to get her head out of her arse and grow up. She’s living a fake as duck life and at 32 needs to cut the apron strings from Fiddle and act like a grown up.

She’s so bothered with what’s going on..... Yeah, right 🙄 She’s decided that today is a good day to try and flog her crap to the huns with her ‘Fresch’n’up Friday’ It all looks like cheap tat that will last 5 minutes.

She’s absolutely ridiculously stupid 😤

Edit - to add the pic of her advert for her Tescho tat as she’s deleted it. Absolute twit

Attachments

Reactions: 21
I bet she is the type of person who is stomping around the house shouting about how the world is messing up her plans and pre records.

Reactions: 22
Hinch telling us to please pray for Ukraine, like that's going to bleeping help! Virtue signalling at its finest 😡

Hasn’t she done the same thing with every single important thing, BLM, Sarah Everard (actually an ad for her tat and show off the coffee table) and probably more…posted an ad or something inappropriate then finally acknowledged the real world only when SS does? Then does a dirty delete obviously!

Reactions: 16
She will probably ramp up showing the kids, the dog and the alpacas now in the belief that she is keeping her page "fluffy and fun and a retreat from the news" for her idiotic sheep. The reality is she doesn't want to deal with real life so ignores it all.
The huns that follow and engage with her are just as ill informed as she is. Stupid is as stupid does.

It took SS to post for her to copy (& maybe a few messages 😉) - she "suddenly realised" this morning after 30+ hours? So very insincere (as with pretty much everything)
"Oh faack, better show I care Jaymeee"
She will sod off now or post a "hold your laaarved one's close" Goodnight later.

Reactions: 22
I know you'll know this Soph, being a top aufor and all that but plural of caddy is caddies. Not that the sheep will notice they're all as thick as she is. I came across some post on Facebook yesterday regarding her bargain tat in Tesco. All the people that were against her actually sounded normal (like us) and the huns had Chav names and couldn't spell for toffee. You have to actually feel sad for them, or their children as I can't imagine many of them have spare money to throw around.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It took SS to post for her to copy (& maybe a few messages 😉) - she "suddenly realised" this morning after 30+ hours? So very insincere (as with pretty much everything)
"Oh faack, better show I care Jaymeee"
She will sod off now or post a "hold your laaarved one's close" Goodnight later.
Or she’ll ‘have no words’ best selling auffor…

Reactions: 14
(I know I’ve suggested this before but)

Thread suggestion -

Thinks she can sing but she’s just tone deaf

Reactions: 30
I don’t think she’ll post again now for a while,she’s made a right mug of herself
It will be like water off a ducks arse to her. She’ll feel no embarrassment, she’s probably fuming about having to delete her ad, clawing at her throat.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.