Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bleeping AD for her range of tatt - seriously? ....
Anyone else feel they have no words left to describe how they feel about this dumb ass twit? 🤬
It's probably all prescheduled on Hootsuite. You think she'd have the savvy to delete stuff but seems she only does it after the fact 🙄

Reactions: 12
Oh to be in her world …. Self obsessed cow … doing freshen up Fridays and ADs with no mention whatsoever about the current war 💔💔💔💔

Princess Sophie in her castle with her alpacas ……. Makes me sick she is a disgrace

Reactions: 19
I always think of that episode of KUWTK where Kim looses an earring and Kourtney is like, “people are dying Kim.”

We have the largest scale conflict in Europe in decades and she’s had a day off. First thing she shares is those “fluffy boys”. Great, sure it’s a great comfort to your followers to see you’re okay when some (who potentially have Ukrainian and Russian friends or relatives) are worried about who will survive this.

Tone deaf as ever, why not share pages to support aid overseas or even the pages that are doing the rounds for people with pets about safely moving them? There’s way more she could do to direct others to support those who have fled a war. I don’t expect her to know the far end of it but using the platform you have is so important.

edit: SS has just posted about it, count down to Hinch posting in 3…2…1…
She won't post duck all... doesn't involve a swipe up therefore she won't earn from it...she's a fud.

Reactions: 9
She has finally read Stacey's post the News

It's only taken about 30hrs, after she found time for all her Ads first :mad:

A91E173D-F516-4930-BC94-FEC2C74336B7.jpeg

Reactions: 24
Ahh there we go. She can tick that off her lists now she's posted a quick story

Reactions: 29
Tbh I'd rather she just kept quiet. Every major event she's been forced to comment on, it's come across as so insincere and just crass.
Look at BLM, she tried to delete her black square until tattle noticed. Sarah Everard she posted about being Henry and not giving a tit what's going on.
I'd rather not have an insincere "I have no words guyshh, I'm heart broken" post followed by ADs and it never to be mentioned again.
You know what.. you are right.. she's just posted now and I just feel she's done it because SS did.

Reactions: 27
As if Hinch gives a tit about what's happening in Ukraine. Same with Solomong.

It's just pure jumping on the bandwagon. I see so many people doing this just for likes on Facebook and insta when in reality they don't actually care. It's nauseating.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘The more and more posts I am seeing’

She doesn’t ever watch the news does she? Or even open the BBC app. It’s literally just what she sees on Instagram.

Reactions: 36
'The more and more posts I am seeing THIS MORNING'

What account do you follow hinch? This has been going on for more than 24 hrs...you didn't see a thing about it yesterday?

I just can't stand her, she is like a child :sick:

Reactions: 29
‘The more and more posts I am seeing’

She doesn’t ever watch the news does she? Or even open the BBC app. It’s literally just what she sees on Instagram.
exactly ! She has no idea what is going on over there.
I am following a french influencer being french myself, she’s posted a story linking to a post explaining why there is a war and some links on how to help if we can afford to do it.
That’s how influencers should influence
Not a story that’s just à ticking box exercise ! (Like she’s done in the past with BLM etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.