Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Home is her passion for the second day in a row.
Also what does home stand for Hinch? Please tell us since home and what it stands for is your passion.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was chatting to my dad the other day. His work has led him to work with a few celebs Over the years. No one major really. Nothing to get excited about. However he mentioned Stacey. I said what was she like (bearing in mind this was years ago and she would have been early/mid twenties) and he said she was very clever (in the business sense) ,very switched on and very focused to achieve. Oh and a massive flirt 😂😂

I’ve been pondering this chat for a few days. Watching her and thinking about it.
Totally makes sense. The ditzy personality of the young girl on Pop Idol/Xfactor was just the beginning. Young mum with talent. More than Hinch could ever dream

Reactions: 17
Guyyscch remember we had henry running to Hinch followed by Ron and his piss soaked nappy down to his knees every morning and it went on for years? In place of this we are now being subjected to the woolly wankers rolling in dussst

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I said thought the exact same, those animals have had more freedom than her kids ever have. Her boys are just strapped into something making them immobile in front of the t.v all day, everyday. Most of us could only ever dream of having all that space to utilise, I hope she builds something for her children to play on, wooden climbing frame? Swings, slides... I have 4 children and live in a terraced house with a very small garden. That space would be an absolute dream to play around in.
Could not agree more, who buys that space and puts 3 boisterous big animals in the space before/instead of building a playground for her two human sons, the kind of one with the padded floor, a trampoline in the ground, a climbing frame etc
How is this not the priority for her and her kids?
When you really think about it it's actually disgusting she's the one of the worst mothers out there like.....
It baffles me
Makes me so sad for those babies they should have their own outdoor version of soft play in that garden but she's given it to the alpacas

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I made a mistake and clicked on the ‘Ron and hen’ highlight! Bloody hell a whole load of clips of Ron pushing that dog food, her saying ‘bend ya knees… clevvaaaa boi’ 🙄 😩 Ron running in from the kitchen and then the random slide that they didn’t look after and will be at the dump now!! 🙄🙄😔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve had an absolute twit of a day(real world Hinch,something you don’t know about)
Caught up and her muuuummm has given me the rage,bleeping hell you are 32 years old woman it’s absolutely pathetic,grow up you absolute arse wipe . I hate to break it to you Hinch but parents are not around forever or their health fails at some point.
Learn to stand on your own 2 size 5 foootttzzz ,it’s absolutely embarrassing
Hope you’re unwinding with a nice drink. 🥴

Reactions: 8
‘Home is my passion’ is just weird… what does it even mean. She loves being at home and doing nothing else, so basically ‘being lazy is my passion’ everyone loves their home and family but most people have other interests as well…
It’s like she can’t think of a better word because she has nothing else in her life. She’s even given up cleaning…
‘Just existing is my passion’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Could not agree more, who buys that space and puts 3 boisterous big animals in the space before/instead of building a playground for her two human sons, the kind of one with the padded floor, a trampoline in the ground, a climbing frame etc
How is this not the priority for her and her kids?
When you really think about it it's actually disgusting she's the one of the worst mothers out there like.....
It baffles me
Makes me so sad for those babies they should have their own outdoor version of soft play in that garden but she's given it to the alpacas
Totally agree but I'm thinking maybe she stupidly thought the paddock was big enough, but soon got told it wasn't. As soon as the house is done and revealed so she's got more content then the alpacas will go to alpaca people and Ronnie and Lonnie and Henry will have their garden back🤔

Earlier today was it 🙄🤣
Ooh I like him🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf is her mum doing sitting there like a frigging 24/7 carer ?!

I'd expect MrBarmy to leave me if I was still attached by the umbilical cord to my mother 😬
It’s really pathetic….. One of my friends was like this. Her and her husband and two boys lived with her mum and dad and acted like teenagers while the parents did all the childcare. After a few years her parents announced they were retiring to Spain and my friend and her family went with them. I don’t think it ever entered her head they wanted to get away to live a quieter life 🤔. Funnily enough I saw her a few weeks ago for the first time in over 10 years at a farm shop near where I live…….. and yes, she was with her mum 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.