Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend’s baby crawled like that, there was a name for it I can’t remember, cos one side crawling one style and the other side another, I think they had to do a bit of work with him once he was standing and walking as legs and hips were not the same strength.
Interesting reading about it, it can be caused by underlying issues with hips or muscles but also autism 🤔

Reactions: 9
Why did Henry change her life? Was she going with the anxiety card then as well?

Reactions: 18
Those can't be her legs. She has slim legs and those calves just look bigger than hers do. (Not saying those are big by the way, just that Sopha definitely has slimmer legs). Is that FiddleYahoo?

Sorry to quote myself but just read the original comment correctly and you DID say that. I need to learn to read.
Resume positions 😂
Sorry, I was being too Scottish in using "maw".
Sopha was behind the camera, looking lovingly at her mum's feet while she's supposed to be capturing Lon's first unleashed movement ever 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We have one of those guys just join our company 😒. We arent really sales just events but he acts like the dogs boll#cks. Wears a shirt two sizes too small so it stretches across his belly with a suit a size too small, no socks with shoes look and a man bag fancy brief case but not a brief case by Coach
Bet you he wears shite aftershave on top of that to the point where you can smell him before he pops his mush round the corner

Bet he smells of Joop
I shoulda read this first 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Home is her passion for the second day in a row.
Also what does home stand for Hinch? Please tell us since home and what it stands for is your passion.
She doesn't know, she saw it on Pinterest. She's never had a truly organic thought 😵💫

hehehemumhhh

what the duck is wrong with her
Turning a phrase my Gran would say "you want to know what's right with her, it's a shorter list"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
God not only does Henry need to lose weight, he looks like he needs a good bath and a brush aswell.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
God not only does Henry need to lose weight, he looks like he needs a good bath and a brush aswell.

Think she's getting too posh to wash? She never did any proper cleaning anyway, it was just covering things with scents.

Surprised she hasn't brought out a Zoflora for the dog or a Garnier line of her own.

Canny believe she's been allowed to get 3 more animals to feed, cause she's clearly got a food and image problem, and takes it out on poor Henry.

Reactions: 21
Dear God the size of that dog,I’d be ashamed to post that to a small following let alone her (fake) following. It’s shocking.
Also Roy is a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine writing about your dog with more love and admiration than you would for your own kids. Fat bleep Henry gets words straight from her heart and the human boys get a stolen quote off google. Mum goals 🥰

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So been out for 15 hours working… so, let me get this straight, we get a bingo for her now showing a Lennie milestone. Cool 4 us.
& Henry is huge like wow what?
She’s… 🙃🤦🏼‍♀️ Ok I just don’t understand this anymore what’s with the constant scaffolding n pallets?

Reactions: 12
The constant videos of those bloody alpacas. The poor dears led such a sheltered life. Do her parents have no life of their own bet she's been moddycoddled to death, no wonder she has anxiety she's had no preparation for the real world. Also where are her actual friends she only ever posts about Stacey

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.