Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone has watched the latest season of After Life with Ricky Gervais then think of the therapist and the 'lads'. They just screamed Jaymayoioiwhoohoohoo at me.
Yess that’s exactly who! No one likes them! They think they are liked but everyone is polite and absolute rips them for being a bleep behind their backs!

Also agree with another commenter. It’s a lovely size garden, a very big garden for most people! But it is in no way suitable or large enough for a farm. It’s worrying she keeps pushing this idea she has the space for a farm. She doesn’t have the room unfortunately and doesn’t care at all that it’s too small and and unsuitable. She is not an animal lover at all, she just likes animals at a very superficial level ie they are cute and fluffy. She doesn’t care less about what they need to thrive, spotting a theme here to be honest,.. she’s the same with her kids

Reactions: 28
I think, and there’s a couple of other photos to support it, to show she filters him. I think this is why sometimes his face looks rounder and younger xx
How exhausting must it be trying to remember when photos were taken and what colour nails you had, what the weathers like, etc. it’s like ‘A beautiful mind’. Seriously though it can’t be helping her mental health that she goes on about all the time. I bet her mind is racing trying to remember what’s she’s supposed to be doing tomorrow.

Reactions: 18
‘Home is my passion’ is just weird… what does it even mean. She loves being at home and doing nothing else, so basically ‘being lazy is my passion’ everyone loves their home and family but most people have other interests as well…
It’s like she can’t think of a better word because she has nothing else in her life. She’s even given up cleaning…
‘Just existing is my passion’
she’s a very hollow human. You are right. What on earth is her ambition? Home is not a passion. Strange woman. I think she’s never had anyone to encourage her to work out where her skills and talents lie so she just picks at things that are cute and fluffy and “need” her as she can’t work out what her own purpose is. It’s quite sad as she doesn’t appear to have any natural maternal instinct and she is terrible at caring for animals

Reactions: 28
The alpacas give me the eebie jeebies. I can’t see the attraction 🤢 and are they going to roam free like that when they “move in”? Accident waiting to happen me thinks.

Reactions: 27
She must be bored of her content by now. How many bloody stories will there be on the alpacas,Christ. I mean at least they’ve somewhat replaced her posting about RonDons every waking (perfectly curated for the gram) life!

Reactions: 21
I'm expecting one of them to flip and rip her face off as she goes into kiss them (the alpacas not Ron or Lon)
Joking aside, she’s at real risk of this happening. She’ll be laughing on the other side of her many faces when they break her nose and that’s just to start with.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How exhausting must it be trying to remember when photos were taken and what colour nails you had, what the weathers like, etc. it’s like ‘A beautiful mind’. Seriously though it can’t be helping her mental health that she goes on about all the time. I bet her mind is racing trying to remember what’s she’s supposed to be doing tomorrow.
it must be absolutely knackering. Plus never sharing your child as is. They’re gorgeous boys as they are without the filters she applies to herself. It’ll be so damaging when they’re older to look back and wonder why they look different in all their photos

As mundane and tit as her content is of the alpacas, I’d rather see the furry boys prinking or whatever the duck it’s called over seeing Ronnie being treated as a performing monkey. Daily content of the alpacas over Ronnie running in and putting food in Henry’s dish and getting onto the sofa and waiting on the postman 🤦🏻‍♀️ duck she’s a wanker. And those matching alpaca personalised tracksuits are bleeping awful!

Reactions: 30
I think Soph thought the alpacas would really increase followers and engagement - but when you are known for cleaning & then making a jump to owning alpacas, having two homes and having an entire house ripped out and teams of professional tradesmen in, well that’s hardy relatable to any of your key audience. Even her parenting skills leave a lot to be desired. She isn’t talented in any area, not even cleaning.

Reactions: 37
So L gets a 2 second video of her screeching at him for crawling for the first time, but the Alpacas get a full montage of the same thing they do every bleeping day straight after? I don’t even know why I watch 😂 I don’t even know why I care to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's a prat and that Roy wanker will get her one day.

Also, I feel like I'm having a deja vu with that candle story..was there a story recently with those fragrances written down somewhere? I feel like I've seen that wording somewhere before.

Reactions: 16
Sorry for screenshot but how can she promote home and everything it stands for when she had an affair with Jamie. As she don't do cleaning hopefully all cleaning company's will drop her. Trying so hard to push this home account.
Also why does she need to have the names of the boys on thier clothes. Is she that forgetful. So cheap and tacky

View attachment 1083146

Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 🤔
A friend’s baby crawled like that, there was a name for it I can’t remember, cos one side crawling one style and the other side another, I think they had to do a bit of work with him once he was standing and walking as legs and hips were not the same strength.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.