Mrs Hinch #514 £5,000 on a hotel suite, while the real world struggles to pay for heat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She talks to poor Ronnie like he’s actual tit she’s scraped off her shoe, what a vile woman.
And if my son looked at me the way he looks at her I’d be gutted, he looks even more fed up of her than we are!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Why does she have such a mean attitude towards Ronnie, spoken or written?
Poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The fact she says summaries her day when we know al she does all day is dick about on Instagram usually far away from her children and with her “real boys” the alpacas
Yes what she showed of her day was an advert for Tesco while the boys were asleep and then her with her parents and Abi with the alpacas with no children in sight. So plenty of time when she wasn’t between them “fighting” over toys.

Reactions: 18
My two youngest are similar ages to Ron and Lon, and iv not had them fight over a toy 🤷🏻‍♀️ The 2yo tried to take a rattle off the 8month old once, he didn’t win tho, because the youngest has a grip like you wouldn’t believe! If the 8month old sees something the 2yo has, he will shout until I pass him a different toy and that’s that. The way she speaks to Ron is bleeping disgusting, and it’s so so obvious that Lonnie is the golden child!

Reactions: 25
My LO is a few days younger than Lonnie, according to her May DOB… he’s sturdy on his legs too exactly like this photo. He does a one handed hold on to anything so I can believe it to be true for Lonnie’s age
Our youngest was "walking" around the living room behind the highchair 🤣 at that age. She definitely isn't lying about his age imo.

Reactions: 6
Yes what she showed of her day was an advert for Tesco while the boys were asleep and then her with her parents and Abi with the alpacas with no children in sight. So plenty of time when she wasn’t between them “fighting” over toys.

Yeah, this has been her day so far.

Busy mother to 2 boys.

She has shown more love to the woolly wanker things and the fat pooch.

11.png
22.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Proper loving her days old curls isn’t she guyyyzzzz. Tell me I’m cute. Tell me I’m cute. Tell me I’m cute!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she developed an even more ridiculous way of talking to those alpacas by adding even more ssss onto her words? "Are youssss coming in, what are youssss doing?". How on earth does she think Ronnie is going to learn to speak properly when he hears that rubbish aswell as the mummazz hansnomesss etc.

Reactions: 21
God she can’t even handle the five minutes a day she spends with them 🙄 I have three siblings and growing up our house was chaos 😂 wrestling, yelling, chucking stuff about, it was like a Guy Ritchie film.
Poor little Ron seems like such a calm and tolerant little soul, I really hope when he grows up he writes a book or something about how much of a twit his mother is.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Moaning about her two children fighting over a toy and she can't cope that siblings are like this. I have secondary infertility and can never give my son a brother or sister due to having to undergo a hysterectomy because of chronic illness. I would give anything to see my son grow up with a sibling and have 'fights' over silly things like a toy and not moan about it. Ungrateful cow.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
So, is Lonnie crawling then? We’d had the whole “Ronnie just will not crawl” spiel by now hadn’t we? Next thing we knew he’d gone from not sitting unaided to his first magical steps on concrete in the garden.
My LO took her first steps at 9 months old, so I completely believe that Lonnie could be quite happily standing at this point. However, I don’t think Sopha would have been able to hold her piss if he was. There would have been 15 stories, a highlight and a grid post by now. Unless of course….. she’s hiding something…..???

Reactions: 20
I’ve not dared watch that with sound up. I’ve got two boys with the same age gap as R&L. When the youngest was under one they didn’t fight over toys. The youngest gave no shits about the toys. She’s talking about them as if they are two squabbling toddlers. Mine are now 4 & 3. They fight CONSTANTLY over all the toys. All the time. Even when we have duplicates. But I swear this didn’t kick in until the youngest was about 1.5 and more away of wanting stuff. Tell me I’m not wrong???
Lonnie was standing. I couldn’t work out if he was standing unaided or leaning on the sofa. Has she fucked up her timeline?

I dareht listen to her speak horribly to Ronnie.
Tbf my son was standing holding onto furniture at 6months and didn't crawl for long. My nephew was walking/running around by 10 months. Think Lonnie is meant to be 9month's? I do think her pre records due to house 'move' meant he looked 5 months for about 10wks. No idea if he is one though as not sure how she'd be able to carry on pulling that one off or what purpose would serve as the kids age?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.