Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think she had mother's Day gifts. That's what it looks like anyways.
Oh man, we've got Mother's Day to contend with soon. Brunch with Mama Freda, and some sick in a bucket worthy montage. And flowers, lots of flowers. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mrs Hinch is now on chapter 32, and is following an influencer who gets gets paid to poo😳

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She may be waiting on a referral for all we know. I don't think it's right to actually say he's autistic until we know otherwise. And even then she doesn't have to share that with the world.
I'm very careful and rarely mention Ronnie's possible additional needs because I wouldn't like that done about my child. I sound like I'm defending the daft bint, but I'm not. I'm defending Ronnie, like we all are.
Fair point x

Reactions: 3
Poor Henry will be packing his little hanky and moving out his fat arse was never turned into a cake for his mummaz buff day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do I dare go for a late bingo and say her real present is going to be another animal? 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She's always holding Lonnie like a prop, does Ronnie just not like her at all? He always looks so relaxed with Jamie lad, and he looks like he genuinely is besties with Ron, has there ever been a day of just grinch and Ronnie bonding time?I can't remember even seeing a pic of them walking and holding hands or anything it's always Jamie with him? And it's always Jamie's taken Ron to soft play she literally does nothing with him except throw him in the alpaca field for a bit of content. Maybe it was a jealousy thing that once Ronnie came along she was no longer Jamie's no1 so now she's doing it with lennie in spite or maybe she just doesn't like him because he's not insta perfect, so sad
It's ALWAYS her holding Lonnie and Jamie holding Ronnie 🙄😒😑 By now it's clear Ronnie just doesn't want to be with her 🤷🏼‍♀️ the birthday stories were such a charade 🙄🙄🙄
This homely little birthday crap is obviously just a warm up for her REAL birthday celebrations later 🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
Where's Orla Zoph? 🤔 She's been there in all your recent videos at Guantanamo Grey but she's missing here and Ron's little table is now shoved in that corner... hmmmm.....
Screenshot_20220216_153803.jpg

Reactions: 19
Something that she said the other day has stuck with me. You know how she said she doesn’t do lovey dovey stuff and leaves that to Jamie? (We know, little miss Woohoohoo). But it’s not that she’s not into big romantic gestures as she said. She is more than capable of piling praise and love on herself, like all the power ballads to herself, the wedding photos featuring herself or people looking/weeping adoringly at her, all the reposts of the adoration from fans, all the gushing and faux self deprecating “little ol me” posts, all the fake fan mail, the coffee table shrine, the gloating of the #1 Aufor jewelry from penguin etc etc. She is incapable, it would seem from what she shares, to show that kind of love towards others. I’d make the only exceptions being for Chickenstrip and the Wooly Wankers and Pluto on that Disney float parade. I know I’m stating the obvious to everyone here. It just struck me how on the one day of the year where she could lavish a tiny bit of praise for the supposed love of her life, she couldn't be arsed and came forth with a ridiculous excuse. But she has no problem telling her Hinchers it’s her birthday the next day so they can get their soppy montages of adoration ready. I’ve honestly never in my life witnessed some so self absorbed and unlikeable, put mildly.

As for the birthday montages, how long ago was that filmed? The weekend? Last month? She must feel proud as punch for aligning her nails with Valentines and her very speschulll day. Cleva girrl 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder how long until the novelty of the alpacas wears off it’s been longer than I thought already she’s still milking it

Reactions: 14
God how she has got to chapter 32 is beyond me... IT IS CHAPTER 33 YOU DUMB BINT ... turning 32 means you have already completed 32 years

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.