Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way he’s packed on all that timber by eating the portions she dishes up.
If he has, then the professional in me suggests a blood test.
He has packed on a bit of weight hasn't he. I didn't even realise until these stories

Reactions: 11
Just to confirm, I didn't say people over 21 can't celebrate their birthday.

Maybe it's just me. I couldn't give a tit about it and I certainly wouldn't be making a montage 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You know how they applied for Towie and got rejected 🤭🤭🤭 What if ITV BE or whatever its called these days offers them their own tv show. I don't know if I could bring myself to watch it. Not because of how fake the whole set up would be, and not because of the bragging. But because of her shrillness and the way she sounds her S's. It'd be like a chinese water torture to the ears.

Give it a year or two and At Home With The Hinches will be a thing or thannnngggggg though 🤢

Hinchers gushing over them on social media more than they already are. And work colleagues you used to like, will identity themselves as wild Hinchers. So you've now gotta find a new job and possibly new friends 🤦‍♀️

Its the stuff of nightmares!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
You know how they applied for Towie and got rejected 🤭🤭🤭 What if ITV BE or whatever its called these days offers them their own tv show. I don't know if I could bring myself to watch it. Not because of how fake the whole set up would be, and not because of the bragging. But because of her shrillness and the way she sounds her S's. It'd be like a chinese water torture to the ears.

Give it a year or two and At Home With The Hinches will be a thing or thannnngggggg though 🤢

Hinchers gushing over them on social media more than they already are. And work colleagues you used to like, will identity themselves as wild Hinchers. So you've now gotta find a new job and possibly new friends 🤦‍♀️

Its the stuff of nightmares!!!

Right!??? It would be faker than Katie prices knockers.

• Haha
bleeping hell it's a birthday not an awards ceremony. They really do have some tit taste in tat don't they?!

Can't wait to see all her 'amazing person' awards up in the Crem, it's a shame we won't see the actual birthday gifts like the handbags and luxury items. Seems to be just showing the stuff all the sheep sat in their zoflora soaked grey houses will relate to 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that big card at the back from the girl she visited in Glasgow with ‘BFF’ on it 😢 I guess soph is still getting mileage out of that PR stunt 🤨

291079DA-F9D9-4C96-9EA4-6C06F34EA575.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Sopha Hun. I’ll explain in simple terms so your tiny brain understands.
You’re 32 so you’ve already been alive for 32 years.
So this is your 33rd year.
Chapter 33 you bleep. I’m fankyooo

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You can feel the blood inside of her boiling at Ronnie touching her presents. I mean HOW DARE HEEEE

The cake detail is fantastic, but would you dare. Nor
Agreed but he's only doing what he's learnt off her, why is she so annoyed 🙄🙄🙄🙄

There’s no way he’s packed on all that timber by eating the portions she dishes up.
If he has, then the professional in me suggests a blood test.

the way she’s grabbing all those gifts back from Ronnie as well 👀
Noticed that, snatchy grabby witch

• Haha
I’m just catching up so it’s maybe been said already but on the video of the presents, where she shows the wee box that says I’m so proud of you she pans the camera back to show Lonnie and Henry but not Ronnie. If it was anyone else I’d think I was looking too much into but cause it’s this asshole that always seems to exclude Ronnie it seems like she’s meaning it!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.