Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's her birthday everyday, suprised she doesn't just live on birthday cake. Although that ain't a bad idea actually, may have to rethink my diet now lol
I do. My family does. Birthdays are huge deals and we go all out. Hinch is a dick, but that doesn't mean other people can't celebrate their birthdays once they are over 21.

Whatever makes people happy. I'm having a massive Encanto cake this year and I can't wait ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Every present is 'best mum' 'best aunt' 'so proud'
She must be exhausting needing all that affirmation all thr time. And who wants all those crazy trinkets?!
Give me some bubble bath, chocolates, gin, clothes a book. Something actually useful.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm a bit younger than Soph and maybe I'm just miserable, but does anyone over the age of 21 actually give a tit about their birthday?

Unless you're having a party or whatever, but 3 llamas on a cake and a balloon in your kitchen does not a party make.
Sopha loves anything where she’s the centre of attention and being lavished with praise 🙄

That llama alpaca cake is horrendous. Just as well they (probably) didn't pay anything for it!
Is it definitely cake or is it mashed potato?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dunno if she doesn't like him, or if it's more that he doesn't like her? Think she simply doesn't get him because his needs are more complex and she is a narc and not capable of empathising or understanding him on any level. She doesn't even try to get him, just pretends he can do stuff he can't. It's so clear from every pic and story she posts that he rejects her.

That kid will go far, he's a good judge of character already 🤣

He's probably had his fill of her grabby hands, and belly grabs, when he was younger. And now that he can decide which parent he prefers to be near, he does.

Nevermind Soph, you've still got Lennie to enjoy, before he gets fucked off with you too.

Reactions: 12
I ran . I dropped everything i was cleaning and ran here.

That Highland Cow that she grabs from Ron we have ALREADY seen that in Castle Greyskull I'm sure of it. Does anyone have a photo of her kitchen clean recently. I know she has a slightly larger one on the shelves with keif the leaf and there was another one on her ladder desk in Mushroom Manor.
I agree I remember it from the ladder desk

Are all her presents from maldon market and the card factory? crappy trinkets saying best mum etc? What a load of junk

• Haha
Reactions: 22
FFS, all of her presents have ‘the best’ something on them! Her family know her so well! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Every present is 'best mum' 'best aunt' 'so proud'
She must be exhausting needing all that affirmation all thr time. And who wants all those crazy trinkets?!
Give me some bubble bath, chocolates, gin, clothes a book. Something actually useful.
Got the Card Factory out the red for the month though 🤣🤣

FFS, all of her presents have ‘the best’ something on them! Her family know her so well! 😂
Even Tina Turner wrote a song about her decades ago 🤣

Jamie prefers Private Dancer though 🤢🤮

• Haha
My sleep pattern is dreadful at the moment ( I'm at "THAT" age ) 🙄
Anyway, I woke early hours this morning. ..
Glanced at my watch and it was 01:01
The 1st thing I thought was oi oi 😂
Oh my days, that has made me laugh so much 😂😂😂 I absolutely laaaaaarve it 😂

All of the cards and tat should have “Best Bragger” on them 😂

• Haha
Got the Card Factory out the red for the month though 🤣🤣

Even Tina Turner wrote a song about her decades ago 🤣

Jamie prefers Private Dancer though 🤢🤮
Theyll have to get a ‘best alpaca mum’ range in for next year!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I would have respect for her if she got Ronnie tested for autism because he’s clearly got it. Boils my blood more than anything. She clearly doesn’t want to accept it & it would be more beneficial getting the diagnosis when he’s young.

I already have a disability ( dyspraxia ) but I was told a lot in my life I could be autistic too , only took till I was 22 ( I’m 23 now ) that I could speak to someone. I’m not autistic just severely dyspraxic.

Seeing him say wow warmed my heart but it’s upsetting to see at the same time. She could help others by raising awareness.

All she cares about is those fluffy fuckers - they’re a pain in the arse , I’ve worked with them in college - I don’t see the appeal of them

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I would have respect for her if she got Ronnie tested for autism because he’s clearly got it. Boils my blood more than anything. She clearly doesn’t want to accept it & it would be more beneficial getting the diagnosis when he’s young.

I already have a disability ( dyspraxia ) but I was told a lot in my life I could be autistic too , only took till I was 22 ( I’m 23 now ) that I could speak to someone. I’m not autistic just severely dyspraxic.

Seeing him say wow warmed my heart but it’s upsetting to see at the same time. She could help others by raising awareness.

All she cares about is those fluffy fuckers - they’re a pain in the arse , I’ve worked with them in college - I don’t see the appeal of them
Curious. Wasn't there a time that she mentioned about Ronnie maybe having autism? Has nothing came of that? Is she not getting him tested.. she likes to point out that he's sooo different ! Boils my piss!

Reactions: 6
Isn’t it chapter 33 though, if she’s just turned 32 she’s just finished chapter 32 because chapter 1 is ages 0-1 and not ages 1-2?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree I remember it from the ladder desk

Are all her presents from maldon market and the card factory? crappy trinkets saying best mum etc? What a load of junk

I checked it wasn't the same cow.. this is the one she has, a phone holder. 😂..

There are 17 Hamish the Highland cows in different shapes or forms from Next. To me she was allowed to pick what she liked.

Freebie gift rewrapped ???

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Her mate SS hasn't wished her a Happy Birthday yet. Such good mates they are. Not!!
Well I suppose she is actually working for a living, and is apparently spending her free moments calling Joe and the boys back home 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10

She may be waiting on a referral for all we know. I don't think it's right to actually say he's autistic until we know otherwise. And even then she doesn't have to share that with the world.
I'm very careful and rarely mention Ronnie's possible additional needs because I wouldn't like that done about my child. I sound like I'm defending the daft bint, but I'm not. I'm defending Ronnie, like we all are.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Curious. Wasn't there a time that she mentioned about Ronnie maybe having autism? Has nothing came of that? Is she not getting him tested.. she likes to point out that he's sooo different ! Boils my piss!
She may well be getting him tested but the process is very slow in some areas. Ron is almost 3 isn’t he? My boy was over 4 before he got diagnosed but I’d expressed my concerns and been trying to get him diagnosed since he was 2. I’m from a small town in the West Midlands and imagine the process might be faster somewhere like Essex.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.