Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why hasn't she got the play house and bouncy castle at the farm (when this wind and rain die down) for the children to play on outside? All the outside toys the boys could.be playing with. It's a crying shame.

Reactions: 12
Oh duck off you silly jam £5k for the room! Also without sounding like a big head here but as a natural curly girl my hair looks better than yours lol

Reactions: 17
Why hasn't she got the play house and bouncy castle at the farm (when this wind and rain die down) for the children to play on outside? All the outside toys the boys could.be playing with. It's a crying shame.
There is that wooden tower structure which she said was going to be the first thing her and dad were going to do in the workshop. Must have lost those pre-records though as it’s not been mentioned since. It is still in the background of videos though.

Reactions: 15
She’s not shown the playhouse at all at greyskull for Months. Intentional hides it……

Reactions: 18
Ive not caught up but someone please tell me the tattler who was going to dirty dancing is at the same one and seen her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
£5000 a night for a hotel room is obscene. I can’t believe there are people out there spending that kind of money right now when most people can’t even afford to heat their homes. Families choosing between food and eating. What ever happened to giving back? I saw an influencer the other day post a story saying to send her a message if you’re struggling with your bills as she is in a fortunate enough position to help. When have either of these done anything remotely like that? I’m both shocked and saddened to see this. I really don’t know what to say, I simply cannot believe they have spent £5,000 in one day on a room.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Ive not caught up but someone please tell me the tattler who was going to dirty dancing is at the same one and seen her 😂
Think it was @Stenic2020 that said they were going there tonight. But they hadn't said they had seen her....yet. Please let us know if they take fish n chippy into the theatre too!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Totally agree.
All has to fit the perfect aesethic which is totally NON kid friendly.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Get your best trackies on and stomp over to the new thread bubs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
£5000 a night for a hotel room is obscene. I can’t believe there are people out there spending that kind of money right now when most people can’t even afford to heat their homes. Families choosing between food and eating. What ever happened to giving back? I saw an influencer the other day post a story saying to send her a message if you’re struggling with your bills as she is in a fortunate enough position to help. When have either of these done anything remotely like that? I’m both shocked and saddened to see this. I really don’t know what to say, I simply cannot believe they have spent £5,000 in one day on a room.
For 5K, I’d be expecting my own personal arse wiper!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.