Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mate SS hasn't wished her a Happy Birthday yet. Such good mates they are. Not!!

Reactions: 9
I’m living for Ronnie playing her at her own game and grabbing everything from her 🤣, he’s such and adorable little boy ❤. Newsflash Soph, that’s what kids do, I’ve not opened a birthday present for years and I don’t care, my kids have fun doing it for me and blowing out the candles.

That cake is scary and tacky AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So discovered something this morning, been following this thread attached below for a few years out of concern for her 2 girls

I won’t go into detail as it’s something else but read a few of the threads if you have time..
And then look what I noticed this morning.. and Hinch follows her
I'd never heard of her before. Just checked out her Instagram. State.of.that! 😨

Can I just say Ronnies ‘WOWWW’ and his interest in the presents was just precious♥

We will ignore the clawing rabid wench for now and just appreciate that amazing little boy for a moment
He's a lovely little boy
Her mate SS hasn't wished her a Happy Birthday yet. Such good mates they are. Not!!

SS is probably petty like me. I don't wish people who didn't wish me HB on my fb the following year 🤣🤣🤣
Soph ignored SS reaching 5 mill in bots so this her payback lol

Or we'll all be subjected to a gushing, fake as f&*k post later about her bestie, and how happy she is that Soph is in her life blah, blah, blah. Meaning Tracey and the rest of the "Kids" are thinking who does she think she is, "witch please 🤚sit back down" 🤣

Reactions: 15
Imagine being in your 30's and making your own birthday into a spectacle and that being part of your job. World's gone mad.

As if Jamie had the imagination (not that it takes much) to design and order that cake....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's always holding Lonnie like a prop, does Ronnie just not like her at all? He always looks so relaxed with Jamie lad, and he looks like he genuinely is besties with Ron, has there ever been a day of just grinch and Ronnie bonding time?I can't remember even seeing a pic of them walking and holding hands or anything it's always Jamie with him? And it's always Jamie's taken Ron to soft play she literally does nothing with him except throw him in the alpaca field for a bit of content. Maybe it was a jealousy thing that once Ronnie came along she was no longer Jamie's no1 so now she's doing it with lennie in spite or maybe she just doesn't like him because he's not insta perfect, so sad

Reactions: 19
Well done Ron, grabbing all her presents before she can!
She just has no patience for him does she
She literally can't stand her own child

She's always holding Lonnie like a prop, does Ronnie just not like her at all? He always looks so relaxed with Jamie lad, and he looks like he genuinely is besties with Ron, has there ever been a day of just grinch and Ronnie bonding time?I can't remember even seeing a pic of them walking and holding hands or anything it's always Jamie with him? And it's always Jamie's taken Ron to soft play she literally does nothing with him except throw him in the alpaca field for a bit of content. Maybe it was a jealousy thing that once Ronnie came along she was no longer Jamie's no1 so now she's doing it with lennie in spite or maybe she just doesn't like him because he's not insta perfect, so sad
She doesn't understand nor has she tried to understand Ron, she doesn't like him, and he doesn't like her cause she's a tit mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm a bit younger than Soph and maybe I'm just miserable, but does anyone over the age of 21 actually give a tit about their birthday?

Unless you're having a party or whatever, but 3 llamas on a cake and a balloon in your kitchen does not a party make.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The expression on Inch's face... "heyyy look wot I made innnit!" 😜🤢
He gives me the right creeps 🤢
I always think he reminds me of stereotypical white van man who beeps at women and shouts "oright luv??!!" (I know they're not all like that but I've come across an alarmingly large amount of men in vans who cat call/make sexual comments when just out for a run 😐)
He just gives me those kind of vibes.
Anyway as you were 😁

• Sick
I ran . I dropped everything i was cleaning and ran here.

That Highland Cow that she grabs from Ron we have ALREADY seen that in Castle Greyskull I'm sure of it. Does anyone have a photo of her kitchen clean recently. I know she has a slightly larger one on the shelves with keif the leaf and there was another one on her ladder desk in Mushroom Manor.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is taking the stuff off Ronnie? God sake he only wants to hold it! It’s only the usual tat that she likes

Reactions: 15
She just has no patience for him does she
She literally can't stand her own child

She doesn't understand nor has she tried to understand Ron, she doesn't like him, and he doesn't like her cause she's a tit mum.
Dunno if she doesn't like him, or if it's more that he doesn't like her? Think she simply doesn't get him because his needs are more complex and she is a narc and not capable of empathising or understanding him on any level. She doesn't even try to get him, just pretends he can do stuff he can't. It's so clear from every pic and story she posts that he rejects her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My sleep pattern is dreadful at the moment ( I'm at "THAT" age ) 🙄
Anyway, I woke early hours this morning. ..
Glanced at my watch and it was 01:01
The 1st thing I thought was oi oi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That llama alpaca cake is horrendous. Just as well they (probably) didn't pay anything for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm a bit younger than Soph and maybe I'm just miserable, but does anyone over the age of 21 actually give a tit about their birthday?

Unless you're having a party or whatever, but 3 llamas on a cake and a balloon in your kitchen does not a party make.
It's her birthday everyday, suprised she doesn't just live on birthday cake. Although that ain't a bad idea actually, may have to rethink my diet now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.