Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can feel the blood inside of her boiling at Ronnie touching her presents. I mean HOW DARE HEEEE

The cake detail is fantastic, but would you dare. Nor

Reactions: 24
Well, that’s a lovely collection of tit for her birthday. Guess she’s got a lot more wall space and surfaces at Faux Farm that she desperately needs to fill with I’M THE BEST messages 👍

Reactions: 16
I would not allow my child to snatch like that. Cake is hideous 🤣🤣
me neither, she could of got Ronnie to help unwrap the presents but she’s teaching him to snatch like she always does! She won’t find it funny when he’s older, he will end up being a spoilt brat like her

Reactions: 14
Well, that’s a lovely collection of tit for her birthday. Guess she’s got a lot more wall space and surfaces at Faux Farm that she desperately needs to fill with I’M THE BEST messages 👍
What else do you buy the self-centred millionaire narcissist in your life but things telling them that they are "The best...." this or "Number 1...." that 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What else do you buy the self-centred millionaire narcissist in your life but things telling them that they are "The best...." this or "Number 1...." that 🥱🥱🥱
I bet she's a pain in the arse to buy for though.
She'd get the same off me every year if I was her fremeny or related. A bottle of the cheapest Rosè, that I'd insist on opening while I'm there to get me through a hour of her company lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I ran . I dropped everything i was cleaning and ran here.

That Highland Cow that she grabs from Ron we have ALREADY seen that in Castle Greyskull I'm sure of it. Does anyone have a photo of her kitchen clean recently. I know she has a slightly larger one on the shelves with keif the leaf and there was another one on her ladder desk in Mushroom Manor.
I need answers!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saint Sophie with her 2 houses trying to be relatable to the sheep again 🙄 as if this was all she got for her birthday. Bet there’s a pile of chavvy designer tit and a new car off camera... she’s so disingenuous.
Yep. I swear she goes out and buys all this tat for herself to open on the gram. Then when it’s real birthday (not her tend pre record one) it’s all designer bags, expensive perfumes and fancy jewellery etc. 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Id say this confuses me and does she actually make two different dinners but does she duck. The kids get weird vegetable mush, jamie orders in every night clearly and she eats mugshots
There’s no way he’s packed on all that timber by eating the portions she dishes up.
If he has, then the professional in me suggests a blood test.

the way she’s grabbing all those gifts back from Ronnie as well 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Sorry but she has Lennie right over that candle as she blows them out then his hand goes to touch it straight after its blown out

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.