Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like maybe we could put at the beginning of every thread recap that the mural isn't finished yet, the colour is yet to be added @Pollyanna263, it may save lots of repeating?

PS. totally not directed at you @BSBuster - I've just seen lots of people question the same thing! Mind you, we wouldn't need to mention it if Sophie properly credited the artist working on it, but we know theres no danger of that happening any time soon!
I rarely dip into her page and the thread moves so fast i didn't read previous comments, my mistake.
I saw the post and assumed it was done given her penchant for bland colours ☺

Reactions: 8
I was having a look on a Facebook group I’m in a woman made a post about nappies and it made me think I haven’t seen her post her 700 packs of pampers in a while
Thats because lonnie turned 5 in january so she doesnt use nappies anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I was having a look on a Facebook group I’m in a woman made a post about nappies and it made me think I haven’t seen her post her 700 packs of pampers in a while
Hopefully they dropped her after the absolute tit storm she created with Stacey last time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm laughing out loud at this!
So some people think Jaymeee is a hot hunk? Seriously! 🤣
He is one of the most unattractive men I've seen of his age, not just in looks both pre or post nose jobbies, but a dull, sleazy personality, his smokers voice & crap "humour".
“Hot hunk” 😂😂

More like ‘Clueless Chunk’. 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I rarely dip into her page and the thread moves so fast i didn't read previous comments, my mistake.
I saw the post and assumed it was done given her penchant for bland colours ☺
I don’t think the comment about it going in the recap was a dig at you in any way, just a good point for me to include it as we’ve all asked the same thing ❤

Reactions: 16
She’s a right witch. Samantha isn’t much better. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree where the girls are concerned. Fiddle is the exact reason why Soph is like she is.
Mr Blondes always says if it's in the cat then it's in the kittens.. You're so right, it's all Freda yahoo's fault 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That art work in Ron’s room is like something out of The Haunting.
The women have an allergy to colour?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve laughed randomly all day at whoever it was yesterday who called the alpacas “woolly wankers” my husband keeps shooting me looks and muttering,he just asked what I was laughing at and I said Hinch…he got up shook his head and said she’s a total twit I can’t stand her🤣🤣and walked away😭

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Bestie bubs are both cut from the same cloth! Sophie behind a wall leaving her son exposed to 3 big strong livestock while today Stacey uploads rex standing and leaning on a chair with rose behind it asleep on the floor. She had a quick dirty delete zoomed in to cut out rose on the floor then reuploaded! These women Don't deserve these children 💔💔💔💔View attachment 1052650View attachment 1052655
I saw that on Stacey's post and had my heart in my mouth! Dumb AF!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t often post on this thread but I saw a post before on one of Hinches cult group pages comparing Jaymay to Tom Hardy. It’s times like this I wish hungry ravens would peck out my eyeballs. More like Oliver Hardy
Sad thing is I think he actually has convinced himself that he does look like him 😂😂😂 it’s like comparing beyonce to the elephant man

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I want to dwell more on that tattler who saw Freda and hinch at the garden centre…..I don’t feel we got much out of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.