Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rarely dip into her page and the thread moves so fast i didn't read previous comments, my mistake.
I saw the post and assumed it was done given her penchant for bland colours ☺
No don’t be daft! Perhaps it’s too much of us to expect transparency from Soph, I can believe she hasn’t tagged and credited the very talented artist yet ☹

Reactions: 8
As a child I had a groovy chick poster which only lasted a night before having to be binned, because once the lights were out I swear to god these two witches walked towards me with their inane grins and bags of tricks😂
This was me as a (admittedly easily scared) preteen with a poster of my own choosing! Not a toddler in an entire painted room of animals he hasn’t chosen, staring at him all night!
When you mentioned two witches with inane grins, I thought for a minute you were talking about Sopha and her best bubs who hurts her heart but mostly loves her to the moon and back….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@hinchsouschef,I know garden centres have struggled since the combination of Brexit and the Pandemic,but surely they wouldn't consider hinch's merchandise?
If the poster was talking about the guy who also owns a restaurant in Heybridge I'll be so surprised.
His wife used to source their stock of furniture and fittings in France,but of course the logistics may be difficult now?
A sad day for our tiny village if she gets her size 5 and a bit under his door.

Reactions: 21
That pig is bleeping terrifying.

I'll be honest, I've run out of energy to watch her. She's a one dimensional bag of boring shite.

Reactions: 35
@hinchsouschef,I know garden centres have struggled since the combination of Brexit and the Pandemic,but surely they wouldn't consider hinch's merchandise?
If the poster was talking about the guy who also owns a restaurant in Heybridge I'll be so surprised.
His wife used to source their stock of furniture and fittings in France,but of course the logistics may be difficult now?
A sad day for our tiny village if she gets her size 5 and a bit under his door.
Hmmm you’ve got my brain working now!

You’re not the wife of the garden centre man are you Fanny?

You said Hinch popped up on your doorstep (in your garden centre perhaps?) at the weekend, and some of your post that day was en français….

Understand if you can neither confirm nor deny, but I’m wondering…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
@HonourJusRol and @Katlen12 thread title collab -

Three wool wankers and a hippo called Henry

Someone bring it back on page 30!

edit as I can’t spell today
It’s just brilliant,whoever came up with woolly wankers FANKU you have given me many laughs today🤣while on that subject the 3R’s have already developed that self entitled aura that comes with being in Hinch territory haven’t they? Like I’ve said I use to like alpacas but these three…..just no

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes we think the artist starts with a base and then adds colour. This was the mock up x

View attachment 1053445
This is the artist she has used. Hes posted a picture on his grid. You can see from his previous work he adds colour in layers.
I think it is crazy that she is putting this on every wall of his room. How does she know Ronnie is 'obssessed' with farms and nothing else. All he is being shown lately is the alpacas and he is being praised by his mom for showing an interest in them. Of course hes going to be into them. He doesn't have any other experiences so he can't tell/show her what he likes. Also, an artist's hand painted mural of that size wont have been cheap. What happens in the next 6 months when hes into cars or dinosaurs? After all it wasnt that long ago since he had a digger theamed birthday as he was obsessed with them. Wasn't he also obsessed with bins too?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m having nightmares at 30 about that mural let alone a 2 year old!
reminds me of the time we discovered my mum had a portrait done in her 20s, my dad hung it in the loft to “keep the ghosts away” because it terrified the tit out of my siblings and I 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Of course it’s for her. She probably thought she’d satisfy tattlers with them colours that basically look diluted with water. I have never met a single child and I’ve worked with tons, who respond to watered down colours like they do bright and vivid ones

Obviously the colours couldn’t be too bold or it would ruin the look of HER house

Reactions: 16
My gran was religious so she had this giant picture of Jesus on her bedroom wall. It always freaked me out as a kid. It didn't help that when my brother and I stayed and we were messing around she would make us sit infront of said picture and demand the truth, telling us that Jesus knows when we are lying. Tbh my brother and I were little shits and always lying to cover our arses. We even broke Jesus legs from the cross above her door by throwing a ball to one another between the bedroom and the hall so we hid the evidence inside her underwear drawer, like she wouldn't see it! 🤷🏻‍♀️ She did give us a bollocking over that but told us when we were older she thought it was hilarious when she found legless Jesus in her underwear. 🤣
My gran was a lovely woman. 😆 when she passed away a few years ago no one wanted the picture as it freaked us all out so it went to the charity shop.
Legless Jesus in her underwear 🤣

That’s really given me the giggles 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve laughed randomly all day at whoever it was yesterday who called the alpacas “woolly wankers” my husband keeps shooting me looks and muttering,he just asked what I was laughing at and I said Hinch…he got up shook his head and said she’s a total twit I can’t stand her🤣🤣and walked away😭
I used it last night but can’t remember which tattler came up with the goods 🤣 cracks me up. I love the nicknames generated on here 🤭 Audrey Roberts, Fatsommmes, Weeping Al, Ronhazfutzntuftz and now the Wooly Wankers hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hmmm you’ve got my brain working now!

You’re not the wife of the garden centre man are you Fanny?

You said Hinch popped up on your doorstep (in your garden centre perhaps?) at the weekend, and some of your post that day was en français….

Understand if you can neither confirm nor deny, but I’m wondering…..
Quoi?🤣
Merci Madam,but you cannot be serious.
I am a nobody from Maldon.
I know Hinch is boring but don't start making it up as you go along 😂xx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just thinking and putting out a wee potential bingo-

IF she has gotten into a garden centre in Maldon somehow with the talks of stock we are going to be graced with a full on bleeping range.
plant pots
Garden tools
Garden gloves
Those jackets and hats garden people/ farmers wear
Baskets to collect your vegetables you’ve grown.
tea sets and the plates for afternoon tea etc etc

All the gear basically with a shite heart & the HinchFarm bullshit on it.
Garden centres are actually quite well to do btw cause it’s all the Grannies and the Housewife’s idea of errands is going to the garden centre having lunch and a mooch around.

For example Gran Strawberry was at the garden centre 2 weeks ago and spent £50 on a scarf 🧐🤨 because “ it’s a nice expensive one from the Garden centre” ~ her new target audience ?
75-85 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I love a garden centre and will be boycotting any that sell her tit.
Hoping she's having a day off due to Roy going rogue and kicking the silly bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.