Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think lots of us remember things in our bedrooms that scared us!
My mum stupidly decided I should have a bloody creepy wooden cuckoo clock (aged 5) that freaked me out and kept me awake with the noise! It didn't last long!

When I was older, my room was decked out in a very typical 80's Pierrot Clown theme before I was sent to prison boarding school, which was an encyclopidia of hell in itself! The first night I arrived the smell of burning filled the building as one psycho kid crept in over the Easter hols and burned down a dormitory!

View attachment 1052676
Ah man! Pierrot was all over my room ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My living rooms and hall are all very neutral as I am very indecisive and change my mind a lot. I love having cream curtains, couches and natural flooring but I love to add in pops of colour in my cushions etc. My kids in the other hand want very colourful rooms and I have always allowed them to do so. My little girls room is turquoise and she has rainbow bedding and lots of colourful things. My wee boy loves all things space themed so has pictured of planets and stars everywhere and a lively bright space lamp. Hinch does not know what her children want, it's always what she chooses for them to fit in with her theme. I wish she would get to know them and let them express themselves. It's their bedroom not hers. She very seldom posts pics of Ronnie in his room so what does it matter to her?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just saw this article - this lady has gone from a bland 'Hinch' home to an extreme of colour (I like it though!)

Good on her! I love what she's done and even better the term "de-Hinch" 😄

That grey/chrome 'trend' was never going to last much like the person that got it going although she might take a while longer to jog on thanks to her ultra hard core worshippers who would cry with joy if offered the job of cleaning her toilets given the chance!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh Christ Pierrot twice over!! Your room was the same as mine then. All that is now classed as Vintage and collectors items 🤣

Sopha will have today off and at least another one between now and Monday as yesterday wore her out!
That was also my bedroom. It was very of its time 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
My mum stupidly decided I should have a bloody creepy wooden cuckoo clock (aged 5) that freaked me out and kept me awake with the noise! It didn't last long!

When I was older, my room was decked out in a very typical 80's Pierrot Clown theme before I was sent to prison boarding school, which was an encyclopidia of hell in itself! The first night I arrived the smell of burning filled the building as one psycho kid crept in over the Easter hols and burned down a dormitory!

View attachment 1052676
Oh gosh yes I'd forgotten all about this, mine was decked out in coca cola, wallpaper, curtains bed spread etc .
Wasn't Hinch you went to boarding school with was it , she's known setting fire to things 🔥 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh gosh yes I'd forgotten all about this, mine was decked out in coca cola, wallpaper, curtains bed spread etc .
Wasn't Hinch you went to boarding school with was it , she's known setting fire to things 🔥 🤭
I had loads of posters of bros and chesney hawkes 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
[QUO
Just saw this article - this lady has gone from a bland 'Hinch' home to an extreme of colour (I like it though!)

I watched Dream home make over last night on channel 5 and it was so refreshing. Ok not to everyone's tastes and it was expensive wall paper etc but the use of colour was amazing and it's about after value not throw away fashion home wear and not a grey in sight. A new Sophie to follow on insta sophie robinson.

Reactions: 15
😁 No not Hinch I would imagine she would have lasted 5 mins without Mummy away from home!
This was a total nutter who set fire to another girl's bunk bed which had her baby blanket & teddies on - the place stank of burning for weeks! Once it was done up I was one of 4 (including the girl who lost her stuff) that moved back in.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Kate to the party…but honestly, this is quite clearly Ronni e trying to say “Look I don’t have any carrots”, and Roy bending his huge bleeping neck to look 😑 dumb arse Sopha.
They look bloody sinister I think!!! Wouldn’t trust them a minute standing there like that. Obviously after food, not being ‘directed’ as Disney Soph tells her sappy fans. 🙄

Reactions: 28
Do you think Inch would be throwing praises that Hinch is such a good mumma if she wasn't 'famous' he only puts up a story if it's Hinch rocking a child to sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
😁 No not Hinch I would imagine she would have lasted 5 mins without Mummy away from home!
This was a total nutter who set fire to another girl's bunk bed which had her baby blanket & teddies on - the place stank of burning for weeks! Once it was done up I was one of 4 (including the girl who lost her stuff) that moved back in.
Sounds like she was a right nutter, maybe it was Freda herself then 🤣
Hinch woukd have been fine without Fiddles, remember she's got her hanky with her moms perfume to sniff on .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think Inch would be throwing praises that Hinch is such a good mumma if she wasn't 'famous' he only puts up a story if it's Hinch rocking a child to sleep.
No way, its all so contrived with them, they just throw that in to show ‘relatable’ Soph 🙄 when she’s been bragging too much or to make her look like a good mammazzzz after she’s thrown Ronald to the alpacas. She probably hands Lonnie right back to Earthworm Jim after the video is done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sounds like she was a right nutter, maybe it was Freda herself then 🤣
Hinch woukd have been fine without Fiddles, remember she's got her hanky with her moms perfume to sniff on .
Freda Fiddles has got much to answer for. Her daughter still thinks she's a child herself with a spoilt self centrered persona & is a compulsive liar.

From some of those comments I've read written by her Mum, she really doesn't sound like a "lovely mummaz" at all - quite hard faced and rough - looks like she's chewed on a wasp! 😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1052676
I hated that clown.

Wow

Wow though she’s swapped grey for rainbows. Has she got a rainbow alpaca piñata?

Reactions: 7
Why does she choose the worst possible names for everything. Its like everything must be comically named right down to ronald and lonald, or she just has some weird obsession with east end stereotypical old man names oi oi ya bleep.
If she ever has another boy and calls it Donald, I'm done 😂😂😂😂😂

Bad enough we have Lennie Henny, I can't deal with Ronald (Mc)Donald too 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
[/QUOTE]
Wednesday brought the latest episode of ‘How Not To Parent or Keep Livestock’ directed by Sophie Rose Hinchliffe, staring Ron, Roy, Rod and Ray.
oh my days! Thrilled to have a winning title but that definitely takes second place to reading this sentence! I am genuinely howling here 😂 What with this and the ‘Dido rail’ on MHMMDI group it’s been been the week of Tena Lady 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Freda Fiddles has got much to answer for. Her daughter still thinks she's a child herself with a spoilt self centrered persona & is a compulsive liar.

From some of those comments I've read written by her Mum, she really doesn't sound like a "lovely mummaz" at all - quite hard faced and rough - looks like she's chewed on a wasp! 😖
Like she's chewed a wasp 🤣🤣 , sound to me like Freda is very controlling and Hinch is following on from her in pretty much the same way but in a spoilt brat kind of way , so yes very childlike with a lot of emotional issues attached to it all . I think Al must of found it quiet hard being around Freda when Hich was growing up, I doubt he had much say on her upbringing or maybe it was him that spoilt her to compensate for Fredas harshness .

Reactions: 21
As a child I had a groovy chick poster which only lasted a night before having to be binned, because once the lights were out I swear to god these two witches walked towards me with their inane grins and bags of tricks😂
This was me as a (admittedly easily scared) preteen with a poster of my own choosing! Not a toddler in an entire painted room of animals he hasn’t chosen, staring at him all night!
this made me giggle! (Sorry 😄) bags of tricks 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.