Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all that running from greyskull to hinch tend farm and back again yesterday must have knackered her out so back to her usual thursday glued to the sofa it is?
Will she back tomorrow or keep her sheep waiting?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wish my real job gave me as many days off as she gets from posting on Instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Freda Fiddles has got much to answer for. Her daughter still thinks she's a child herself with a spoilt self centrered persona & is a compulsive liar.

From some of those comments I've read written by her Mum, she really doesn't sound like a "lovely mummaz" at all - quite hard faced and rough - looks like she's chewed on a wasp! 😖
She’s a right witch. Samantha isn’t much better. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree where the girls are concerned. Fiddle is the exact reason why Soph is like she is. Fiddle is more than happy to ride the gravy train too so pushes her more and more. Sad really because Weeping Al doesn’t seem like he’s like that at all but I’d bet my house he’s tit scared of Fiddle and does as she says.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
A typical Thursday then 💤💤 Suppose she's done her obligatory, pre-recorded, laden with undisclosed ads bit of cleaning for the week 🙄🙄

Reactions: 22
Zoph's having a day off then, toliet tummy again?? 😂😂

Must be exhausting telling all those porkies on the gram, #blessherart

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Like she's chewed a wasp 🤣🤣 , sound to me like Freda is very controlling and Hinch is following on from her in pretty much the same way but in a spoilt brat kind of way , so yes very childlike with a lot of emotional issues attached to it all . I think Al must of found it quiet hard being around Freda when Hich was growing up, I doubt he had much say on her upbringing or maybe it was him that spoilt her to compensate for Fredas harshness .
I agree. I actually feel quite sorry for him no wonder he's so 'sensitive' 🌊😄
It was either "chewing on a wasp" or the mouth of a "clenched cat's arse hole"!
She always looks a little sour!

She’s a right witch. Samantha isn’t much better. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree where the girls are concerned. Fiddle is the exact reason why Soph is like she is. Fiddle is more than happy to ride the gravy train too so pushes her more and more. Sad really because Weeping Al doesn’t seem like he’s like that at all but I’d bet my house he’s tit scared of Fiddle and does as she says.
I don't think any of us would want to be in the company of Freda or either of her daughters!
I'm guessing Al's older daughter's are probably nothing like that & can't stand them. I'm still convinced the "mystery man" photo posted by Fanny is Weepy Al when he was younger?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Poor Ron, i hate that mural how is that child friendly?
Where's the colour? It could have been so cute and child appropriate.
What it is, is awful Sophie has once again missed the mark all the money and resources available and poor bairn gets this. It's a little boys room where's the fun?
Nothing that she does in her house is ever centred around those children, she doesn’t even let them be children, i know it’s been said that wee Ronnie might have some problems with his speech or certain other things but most children learn things through play etc so is it any wonder, he doesn’t seem to have that light in his eyes that all toddlers should have, to me he doesn’t seem like most children his age all excited and happy, I have never seen a house with children living in it that looks like hers, no matter how tidy or house proud anybody is most people let their children have toys,she’s vile,,, I add that I realise children with autism or other issues is neither the parents nor the child’s fault and I have no expertise in this area nor do I claim to have, I am speaking about hinchs children and no one elses so please don’t come for me, my experience is only through having 3 of my own children, 2 grandchildren and several nephews and nieces, she has just really annoyed me with how she put wee Ronnie in danger and how his room has been decorated and I really feel so much anger towards her atm

• Heart
Reactions: 28
On the theme of things that scared us as a child. I had one of these robot parrot toy things when I was younger, I don't even remember what it did thinking of it but I do remember it was hanging from my ceiling and it would sway from side to side in the night and the shadow of it always looked like a man coming to kill me in my sleep. Trauma unlocked ! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Sounds like she was a right nutter, maybe it was Freda herself then 🤣
Hinch woukd have been fine without Fiddles, remember she's got her hanky with her moms perfume to sniff on .
And her "bespoke" worry box, that Freda had made specially ...... 👀👀🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Kate to the party…but honestly, this is quite clearly Ronni e trying to say “Look I don’t have any carrots”, and Roy bending his huge bleeping neck to look 😑 dumb arse Sopha.
Lucky the furry little ugly fuckers didn't have his fingers off. Get a grip Sophie.

Reactions: 18
I think lots of us remember things in our bedrooms that scared us!
My mum stupidly decided I should have a bloody creepy wooden cuckoo clock (aged 5) that freaked me out and kept me awake with the noise! It didn't last long!

When I was older, my room was decked out in a very typical 80's Pierrot Clown theme before I was sent to prison boarding school, which was an encyclopidia of hell in itself! The first night I arrived the smell of burning filled the building as one psycho kid crept in over the Easter hols and burned down a dormitory!

View attachment 1052676
Whenever we stayed over at our Grandparents, we stayed in my Aunts old room and she had a poster of a tigers head that literally came out in a 3D way. Scared the bejeezus out of us.
She also had the Bat out of Hell album and I found that pretty scary too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whenever we stayed over at our Grandparents, we stayed in my Aunts old room and she had a poster of a tigers head that literally came out in a 3D way. Scared the bejeezus out of us.
She also had the Bat out of Hell album and I found that pretty scary too.
My grans house had a collection of porcelain dolls which were all equally terrifying. I hated staying there 🤣

• Haha
Freda Fiddles has got much to answer for. Her daughter still thinks she's a child herself with a spoilt self centrered persona & is a compulsive liar.

From some of those comments I've read written by her Mum, she really doesn't sound like a "lovely mummaz" at all - quite hard faced and rough - looks like she's chewed on a wasp! 😖
And to think this woman is the primary carer of Ron and Lon now too 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She'll magically appear tomorrow with all the renovations done, prob still won't have moved in properly yet though. She will be frantically trying to cover her nails from us. Get the marigolds out Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes I agree. I think she is out of bounds as should all her family be. The only one who should be talked about on here is Hinch.
I too agree re Sopha’s niece. As already said, she has no say over being included in these vids and it is a gross invasion of her privacy by jimbobnoknob and sophlora. I get that some people may think the whole family is fair game but, as also already said, this is a hinch thread and she can take the heat. We are all very careful about Lenor and Ronni e and as a 12/13 year old (which we shouldn’t really even know) we should treat her the same way in my humble opinion… I’ll get back to the wine now!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
As a child I had a groovy chick poster which only lasted a night before having to be binned, because once the lights were out I swear to god these two witches walked towards me with their inane grins and bags of tricks😂
This was me as a (admittedly easily scared) preteen with a poster of my own choosing! Not a toddler in an entire painted room of animals he hasn’t chosen, staring at him all night!
Oh my god the memories 😭 there’s a picture of me and my sister on the beach at Skeggy as kids wearing matching green Groovy Chick sleeveless tops and bucket hats 😂

Anyway back to Hinch! YAWN.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I too agree re Sopha’s niece. As already said, she has no say over being included in these vids and it is a gross invasion of her privacy by jimbobnoknob and sophlora. I get that some people may think the whole family is fair game but, as also already said, this is a hinch thread and she can take the heat. We are all very careful about Lenor and Ronni e and as a 12/13 year old (which we shouldn’t really even know) we should treat her the same way in my humble opinion… I’ll get back to the wine now!
Absolutely This!

Reactions: 11
I really don’t understand why she doesn’t walk Henry you get a dog knowing what responsibilities you’re taking on I’ve just got back from taking my dog on a 2 hour walk and he’s loved every minute of it seeing him run around happy makes me as a dog owner happy knowing I’m doing something right with him he’s now as sleep in his bed (which is a dog bed because he’s a dog) she could take Henry out as a whole family to get out and see a bit of the countryside not only would Henry be getting the exercise he desperately needs but they’ll all probably bond as a family and it’ll help her mentally as well

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.