Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never known an "influencer" to have rota'd days off 😂. How ridiculous. If her followers can't see by now that she sees them as nothing more than a job, they never will.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Freda Fiddles has got much to answer for. Her daughter still thinks she's a child herself with a spoilt self centrered persona & is a compulsive liar.

From some of those comments I've read written by her Mum, she really doesn't sound like a "lovely mummaz" at all - quite hard faced and rough - looks like she's chewed on a wasp! 😖
You’d of thought if her mum wasn’t the best or the nicest growing up then she’d know what no to do or be like with her children

Reactions: 19
I don’t often post on this thread but I saw a post before on one of Hinches cult group pages comparing Jaymay to Tom Hardy. It’s time Ma like this I wish hungry ravens would peck out my eyeballs. More like Oliver Hardy
I'm laughing out loud at this!
So some people think Jaymeee is a hot hunk? Seriously! 🤣
He is one of the most unattractive men I've seen of his age, not just in looks both pre or post nose jobbies, but a dull, sleazy personality, his smokers voice & crap "humour".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I don’t understand the “days off” since it’s al pre record anyway I honestly think she works one day a week which is her mass prerecord day Thursday 🙄 she could just add in a day extra and not make it so obvious she’s “off today” I expect we will get an alpaca bore fest this evening though with some quote like…

Anything is possible you too can become a millionaire by saving just £1 a day if I can do it anyone can do it guyzzzzz love it so blessed we’re all where we should be everyone is so lucky bad things only happen to good people so be a cunnnnntyyyy 👍

Reactions: 37
And her "bespoke" worry box, that Freda had made specially ...... 👀👀🤣🤣🤣
I just tried to find it but couldn't but just had a little laugh to myself when I saw those eyes my brain automatically said oi oi 🤣

Edited because my brain don't work whilst typing .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
On the theme of things that scared us as a child. I had one of these robot parrot toy things when I was younger, I don't even remember what it did thinking of it but I do remember it was hanging from my ceiling and it would sway from side to side in the night and the shadow of it always looked like a man coming to kill me in my sleep. Trauma unlocked ! 🤣
This has reminded me how my furby used to randomly wake up in the night and scare the crap out of me!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Whilst we’re talking about childhood things that scared us to death don’t forget Soph ordered Ronnie some weird old programme she claimed to watch that most of us had never bars of but it was freaky as hell she made out she searched high and low for it and it wasn’t cheap yet we found she bought it from ebay for a tenner and she’s never mentioned it again since! Anyone remember what it was called?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was having a look on a Facebook group I’m in a woman made a post about nappies and it made me think I haven’t seen her post her 700 packs of pampers in a while

Reactions: 13
Whilst we’re talking about childhood things that scared us to death don’t forget Soph ordered Ronnie some weird old programme she claimed to watch that most of us had never bars of but it was freaky as hell she made out she searched high and low for it and it wasn’t cheap yet we found she bought it from ebay for a tenner and she’s never mentioned it again since! Anyone remember what it was called?
Here you go....(it's still a stuff of nightmares!) 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Good on her! I love what she's done and even better the term "de-Hinch" 😄

That grey/chrome 'trend' was never going to last much like the person that got it going although she might take a while longer to jog on thanks to her ultra hard core worshippers who would cry with joy if offered the job of cleaning her toilets given the chance!
The woman's style and colour choices might not be everyone's cuppa tea but I love it! I am a rather colourful person so that is right up my street. 😆 love the fact she said 'de-hinched' too. There are a few homes that will be getting de-hinched when the shoppers come to their senses.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The woman's style and colour choices might not be everyone's cuppa tea but I love it! I am a rather colourful person so that is right up my street. 😆 love the fact she said 'de-hinched' too. There are a few homes that will be getting de-hinched when the shoppers come to their senses.
Absolutely! Life can be bloody dull enough as it is, can't imagine living in an all grey/chrome home.

What a load of wasted money though on a craze that Hinch encouraged and now she's moving away from it so will her huns. Not very "inspiring" at all is she?

Reactions: 13
Here you go....(it's still a stuff of nightmares!) 😭

That’s it oh my god it’s awful what made her think that was a good idea I remember she deleted the story not long after 😂

It’s on Youtube and the scary woman has lots in common with soph and they all go on about an attic 😂 I had never ever ever heard of it before until she mentioned it and it seems pretty psychotic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whenever we stayed over at our Grandparents, we stayed in my Aunts old room and she had a poster of a tigers head that literally came out in a 3D way. Scared the bejeezus out of us.
She also had the Bat out of Hell album and I found that pretty scary too.
My gran was religious so she had this giant picture of Jesus on her bedroom wall. It always freaked me out as a kid. It didn't help that when my brother and I stayed and we were messing around she would make us sit infront of said picture and demand the truth, telling us that Jesus knows when we are lying. Tbh my brother and I were little shits and always lying to cover our arses. We even broke Jesus legs from the cross above her door by throwing a ball to one another between the bedroom and the hall so we hid the evidence inside her underwear drawer, like she wouldn't see it! 🤷🏻‍♀️ She did give us a bollocking over that but told us when we were older she thought it was hilarious when she found legless Jesus in her underwear. 🤣
My gran was a lovely woman. 😆 when she passed away a few years ago no one wanted the picture as it freaked us all out so it went to the charity shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm laughing out loud at this!
So some people think Jaymeee is a hot hunk? Seriously! 🤣
He is one of the most unattractive men I've seen of his age, not just in looks both pre or post nose jobbies, but a dull, sleazy personality, his smokers voice & crap "humour".
There is nothing attractive about a grown ass man in his 40s running around with no friends and no job shouting "OiOi" 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I really don’t understand why she doesn’t walk Henry you get a dog knowing what responsibilities you’re taking on I’ve just got back from taking my dog on a 2 hour walk and he’s loved every minute of it seeing him run around happy makes me as a dog owner happy knowing I’m doing something right with him he’s now as sleep in his bed (which is a dog bed because he’s a dog) she could take Henry out as a whole family to get out and see a bit of the countryside not only would Henry be getting the exercise he desperately needs but they’ll all probably bond as a family and it’ll help her mentally as well
(which is a dog bed because he’s a dog) 🤣🤣🤣

At 4pm? 👏🏻👏🏻 Bravo!
It’s been a long day! Not as long as Hunch obviously 🙄 🥂🥂🥖

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No way, its all so contrived with them, they just throw that in to show ‘relatable’ Soph 🙄 when she’s been bragging too much or to make her look like a good mammazzzz after she’s thrown Ronald to the alpacas. She probably hands Lonnie right back to Earthworm Jim after the video is done 😂
Earthworm Jim 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I don’t know why Fanny would have posted it if it was Al, though. It wouldn’t be a surprise that Ron looks like his Grandad.
Maybe its sams dad and she cheated on the weeping willow and made sopha 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've never known an "influencer" to have rota'd days off 😂. How ridiculous. If her followers can't see by now that she sees them as nothing more than a job, they never will.
They honestly never will,they are like a crazed cult,she could do anything and they would defend her,I’ve honestly never known anything like it.
In years to come someone will make a horror movie based on this shitshow 😂the zombie cult 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.