Mrs Hinch #281 Soph your decorations are utter tat, and you’re STILL not Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even has terrible taste in christmas music! Of all of the lovely christmas songs she could have picked to play in the background she picks that! 🤦‍♂️ sorry if its anyones favourite christmas song but I thought I was awful!

Reactions: 7
Both my boys were two when they were potty trained, oldest a month after his second birthday and youngest about 2 or 3 months after his. We introduced the potties at around 1 and a half

that being said how tit Is the fact you can buy a bottle of febreeze or a scrub daddy without Being told I’m a ‘hincher’... no love, I have always cleaned my house

Reactions: 12
It’s ok guys re the Huggabunch I’m sure Ron will “just love it”! He loves everything don’t you know

Reactions: 6
Again with the forcing stuff she liked/likes onto her kid. For crying out loud woman, let him develop his own personality and interests, he is not your puppet.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else notice how the phone stopped suddenly when she panned round near the curtains where the tree goes? It’s definitely already up 👀

Reactions: 15
The slow pan of the living room was clearly for our benefit after someone spotted one of those light up stars in the background of the photo that “small business” posted of the tree ornament they had sent to Grinch.
I don’t watch strictly, can anyone confirm if that snippet on the tele was from this weeks show?
If not her tree is 100% already up.

Reactions: 5
Ooooooh this dick has spent a small fortune on a dvd. In a pandemic. With loads of people facing redundancy or on a percentage of their usual wage a month before Christmas.

Wow she really is morally bankrupt 🙃

Reactions: 20
There is no way she will have Ronnie potty trained any time soon, she should be concerned with his first words and interaction and communication skills first and foremost..... Absolutely ridiculous pulling out a mini toilet when the poor wee thing can't even communicate with her if he needs to go yet or not. Most children are trained between ages 2.5 to 3.5....and research has shown that those trained when they aren't fully ready end up with wetting problems and particularly bed wetting. It baffles me why she would even introduce something like this to him when there is so much other age appropriate things she could be doing with him or teaching him to master

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.