Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Ron, desperately showing the woolly wankers that he hasn’t any food. Stupid witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I have just watched this and my anxiety was sky high! I know nothing about Alpacas but I wouldn’t want any 3 animals running towards a toddler 🙈🙈🙈. Haven’t felt that scared since I watched Armchair Thriller’s “As Quiet As A Nun”! 🤪. Granted there may have been an adult on standby out of shot but I truly hope people don’t follow her example.

Reactions: 17
Even if we assume that the idiot husband is standing nearby, he's still not near enough, and most definitely not strong enough, to get Ron out of harms way should those animals turn nasty.
Absolute pair of cretins.

Reactions: 28
Assuming this is not a pre record and filmed in real time, what happened to Ron's oh so important nursery that keeps him in the routine she said worked so well for him? Wouldn't he be there at this time of day?

Reactions: 32
She needs to be reported to Social Services for this. Absolutely astonishing. Leaving your young child in a field with three loose alpacas and wanting food whilst you film for social media. 🤔 Awful.

Reactions: 30
I wont allow my kids to stand alone with dogs purely because I know they could turn. I would be the same with any animal. Those animals looked ready to pounce. They were expecting food.
I was just going to say the same,

My kids would NEVER be left with the family dog (a spaniel) at 2 years old, even while I nipped to the loo, the dog was put out of the way or the toddler came with me. And this is a domesticated family pet that we've owned for years.

I wouldn't leave my 6 year old alone with 3 dogs let alone 3 bleeping alpaca's that she's had a month.

I'm so fuming for Ron. He DESERVES so much more than this woman who will do anything for a photo/story

• Heart
Reactions: 36
He is stood far too close to them by himself :( they're clearly assuming he has food in his hands too, why is no one stood with him to prevent one of them going for him :(

Reactions: 33
I don't come in here much as I don't really hate Hinch, but my god I'm getting sick of seeing alpacas.

Like SS and her dogs, I really don't give a duck about your millions of photos of your kids and animals and how much you love them 😑😐 Whatever happened to the cleaning content ??

Reactions: 29
What does she mean by "whatever it takes Ron"?.

So it's pressumed by many on here that he's on the spectrum. That doesn't make him a complete idiot. I find it quite offensive that she's singling him out as 'different' all the time.

I've no experience in autism etc, but will this not be damaging to him?

I just feel it's really unkind.

Someone let me know if I've worded this wrong. I don't want to offend anyone ❤
It makes me wonder how she'll handle explaining it to him. My daughter has autism and she's 7, I haven't explained it yet as I don't want her to feel different. Idk if that's the right thing to do but I can't imagine it'll be long before even strangers start bringing it up with Ron? And not always in a positive way.

Reactions: 13
And the award for sh*t mother goes to…

I’m sorry but how can she not see that is totally irresponsible?! Who’s fault would it be if something happened to little Ron?!

I actually have no words, she will never learn.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
They do not understand Ronnie. They ate intrigued by him as he sometimes has carrots. R is waving, not directing you absolute clampittttt. And someday one of the alpacas will kick or trample one them boys. All good and well giving them the run of the garden now, but what about during the summer when the kids deserve to be making use of the garden? They have to share with 3 smelly alpacas and play in their tit!!

FUUCKKKKKKKK she gives me irrational rage.

Hey hinch
Care 👏 for 👏 your 👏 kids 👏 properly 👏 bleep 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Is she totally stupid. That poor boy stood there with those dangerous animals. Does she think they are just dogs or cats. Ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What I want to know is where are the kids going to play with the alpacas running all over the garden? Oh, that's right, behind the sofa!!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Using poor Ron yet again. These alpacas are new, surely Ron should have an adult next to him at all times just in case they kick, spit, bite? She’s too busy filming from a short distance to quickly intervene if needed.
I have a feeling Soph & Jamie have already laid plans to feature Ron even more and using him as a sympathy card.
As a parent, I would be horrified if my child was loved by millions of strangers online. That poor boy is going to be so confused when he’s a school and they talk about the importance of danger stranger and online safety - his parents have already breached all privacy guidelines since he was a baby 😞
KEEP RON & LENNIE OFF SOCIAL MEDIA - STOP EXPLOITING YOUR KIDS FOR YOUR FINANCIAL GAIN, EMPATHY and ENGAGEMENT! 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.