Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Roy is bloody dangerous. Those llamas have zero boundaries. Cornering her into a corner until he got food, and then putting Ron right in their path with no supervision.
This is an accident waiting to happen.
Also where are those boys meant to play in the garden safely?
Can llamas jump over the height of the fence if they wanted to get out?
Those poor boys. (not furboys) (but actually they also deserve better)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Using a kid as clickbait while waggling his fingers in front of 3 wild animals, but hey, as long as Sopha's dreams are fulffilled :rolleyes:

Reactions: 39
Only came on here to check that I wasn't alone in thinking that Ron shouldn't have been in there with the alpacas!
Every time I see Mrs Hinch cackling around those alpacas, I automatically think of Meryl Streep at the end of " Don't Look Up".

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
She’s literally doing with them things what she done with hen & Ron! I can remember the feeling when she used let Ronnie “pet” hen! I can remember watching them once and feeling like Henry had nipped Ronnie!!
Irresponsible no need for her be behind that wall!!!
This will be much worse if they turn on him

Reactions: 23
I used to work in an agricultural college with a zoo attached, alpacas lived there and the students in animal care would feed and clean them out. We were always told that although they are friendly don’t treat them like pets. When they’re younger you can get them too used to humans and they won’t see you as a leader so when they reach a certain age they will try and be an alpha over you. First signs are the ones who leap and rear, push you, seem generally bossy. Roy is definitely showing signs. She needs to teach them manners quick. They’re animals that need that authority. If she does it well they can be lovely but she’s giving in to their every demand at the minute. Disaster waiting to happen

• Sad
Reactions: 48
As well as the obvious issue everyone has covered this morning, with this alpaca’s just roaming free across the whole garden surely their poo will be everywhere. The kids could touch it, Henry might roll in it and bring it into the house. That won’t be nice either.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I dread to think what will happen if Ron gets kicked in the face by one of the alpacas. bleeping clueless cunts. I can’t believe how staggeringly bleeping stupid these two are.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Jamie: "Soph, everyone's going nuts over how unsafe your best mates bathroom is for Rex, y'know, slippery tiled steps, sharp edges etc. She's even had SuperNanny telling her off. THINK OF THE EXPOSURE!! Is there any way we can top that d'ya fink?"

Sophie: "Hold my beer cuppa..."

😔 poor Ron

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
He's not communicating and directing the boys though is he Sopha you absolute tool. And as for 'whatever it takes' - FFS how condescending!

So sad to watch how the kids are just part of her ridiculous circus.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Jamie: "Soph, everyone's going nuts over how unsafe your best mates bathroom is for Rex, y'know, slippery tiled steps, sharp edges etc. She's even had SuperNanny telling her off. THINK OF THE EXPOSURE!! Is there any way we can top that d'ya fink?"

Sophie: "Hold my beer cuppa..."

😔 poor Ron
Can’t Supernanny, Michelle ogundehin, Janet street porter all rally together and speak out against Mrs Hinch and how she’s manipulative and a very very poor parent! Oh and she’s tit at DIY, looking after pets, and anything connected to interiors - and cooking! And she’s even worse at CLEANING 😂

She’s a talentless twit. Her only superpower is her ability to LIE all the 🤬 time!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
You just know the headline in the paper is not going to be
Mrs Hinch injured by pet alpacas but
Mrs Hinch toddler son left with life changing injuries after being left alone with alpacas

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She’s just blocked me. I only said it was an accident waiting to happen 😬
Just seen these horrendous videos from this morning - not a case of an if it's when an accident will happen! 😬

She's bloody nuts and refuses to listen to anyone who tells her things she doesn't want to hear. Block..Block..Block!

You weren't rude to her- just stating an obvious fact. She's a bloody awful irresponsible parent & the worst kind of human.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Back at grey skull. That was quick! This pisses me off!!
What is she thinking leaving Ron with the alpacas, that is an accident waiting to happen

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.