Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually left that little boy unattended with those bleeping animals!? There’s a wall between her and them… 🤯

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
She’s actually left that little boy unattended with those bleeping animals!? There’s a wall between her and them… 🤯
Exactly what I came to say as well. If them alpacas take a run at that wee boy whose going to save him!? Certainly not her by the time she quits recording sets the phone down and gets over the wall.

Reactions: 28
What does she mean by "whatever it takes Ron"?.

So it's pressumed by many on here that he's on the spectrum. That doesn't make him a complete idiot. I find it quite offensive that she's singling him out as 'different' all the time.

I've no experience in autism etc, but will this not be damaging to him?

I just feel it's really unkind.

Someone let me know if I've worded this wrong. I don't want to offend anyone ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Just came to say, that is so not cool. At one point I thought they were gonna charge at him. She'd wanna kick up her arse, this "anything for the gram" life is gonna get poor kid hurt 😢

Reactions: 21
If she's behind the wall, whose in front of it with Ron and the wooly beasts?
Screenshot_20220209_091137.jpg
Screenshot_20220209_091158.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
It happened, I finally replied to her and expect to get blocked if she sees it. Every cell in my body is screaming at me that R isn’t safe. What’s wrong with her?!
I’m sure she knows and chooses not to care 🤪. I was tempted to message her this morning too. That poor little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I try to see good in the world around me but…….the human body has over 7 trillion nerve endings and this woman gets on every single one of mine. I could never stand the constant buying and promotion of absolute useless tat that she has always done, but these most recent posts; I can’t explain it as well as many of you can but she just gets right on my tit ends!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Jesus Christ she’s awful!! When I was little the family pet was a dog. I was encouraged to interact with, play with and love the dog and I think it’s great for kids to grow up around animals. However, the rule was always that under NO circumstances did you get in the dog’s bed with them- or even reach into it when they were in it. That was to be safe because that’s their space and animals are unpredictable.

This is like the polar opposite of that on a massive, vastly more dangerous scale! Would she plonk him in an enclosure with the goats or the llamas at a petting zoo?! (I mean, she probably would 🙄)

She seems to think that she’s some sort of bleeping expert on alpacas and all this bollocks narrative of ‘they understand us/ fur brothers’ etc is just constantly rammed in people’s faces to excuse her being a completely awful parent! 🤯😫

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She literally has no clue. That Alpha of the pack looks like he is ready to go for him. The fact the video is edited too, what is she cutting out?

Edited to say..loved by millions.....yeh nothing like bringing your child up to rely on love from "millions" on social media....nothing better than that unconditional love is there

• Heart
Reactions: 31
WOW I don't even post on Hinchs tattle thread but her stories this morning made me feel sick!! How can she think that's OK? Doesn't even bear thinking about does it, if one of those animals turned and went for Ronnie 😔 how can she be so irresponsible 😔😔

Reactions: 28
Is she for real?! Those pack animals are huddled together approaching Ron and she is the other side of a brick wall!! Seriously makes me livid! They are livestock not cute cuddly kittens, the woman needs to wise up before it all goes horribly wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.