Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alphapaccccchhhaaa Royoioi is not being “directed “ by Ronnies hands he’s looking for food! This flipping Disney world is going to hurt one day.

Have you guyssshhhhhhh sheeeeeenn this petitshuuuuuun. When they going to start one to shut down fake Instagrammers who make money fraudulently by not disclosing ads?
Discrimination?! Only if it counts that we discriminate against arseholes.
It’s like saying that the comment section on YouTube should be taken off because it’s a place to talk about the video and sometimes people are mean etc, Jesus wept 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she did some of the renovations herself like SS does and didn’t just pay people to do it all - she’d have loads of content

Reactions: 17
Did Hinch ever congratulate SS on her 5 million post🤔🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
A fancy post and balloons for '5 million followers guysss' and she hasn't even scraped 1/2 a million likes 😂 maybe this is why Sophie hasn't commented because she's all too aware how fake the 5 million really is 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not getting any clues about what she will do for her birthday this year. Last year was very cagey. In fact it was what sparked a lot of “she’s had Lonnie already” debate here because she looked post Partum. But let’s give her the benefit of doubt.
last year we were treated to the gender reveal party for two - with equally surprising reveals. We also had a palentines live between her and Stacey where they both shoved endless chocolate into their gobs and smacked their lips like goats. Notably she was reluctant to show her bump in that live and when she did it was so briefly that I couldn’t even ss it and a very baggy shirt.
her birthday gifts included a Polaroid camera that hasnt Been seen Since. They were all brought to her on the sofa as if she was on some sort of bedrest whilst she hid herself under blankets and loungewear.
This year she is free to go wherever she likes. She’s already had a random theatre trip. I would bet money on a very quiet weekend off the gram whilst she has a hotel trip with inch. I’d bet on another palentines love fest with solomon.

Reactions: 30
It boggles my mind that people still go and buy whatever she peddles. Those amazON boots and boot removers. She will never stop as long as these numpties exist to line her pockets.

View attachment 1052109
I know this woman. Without wanting to say too much to “out” her, she actually holds down a good job, and is in a stable relationship with a couple of kids. She’s a perfectly respectable and functioning member of society … but It baffles me and I actually feel a bit sorry for her at times when she blindly follows mrs Hinch and plasters it online hoping for recognition, it’s all a bit tragic.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.