Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Thread suggestion by me, I’m fank yoo 🥲

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards. They can’t contain swears.

James must have been a very good boy as he was allowed his friends round to play this weekend. Or 3 months ago, we can’t really be sure. It’s a shame he wasn’t actually anywhere to be seen while the Garage Floor guyz were dancing round the attic, he’d have been well up for that as a break from solo parenting.

There appear to be two areas with new flooring, one saying ‘Hinch Farm’ and one saying ‘Hinch HQ’ Let’s just hope the HQ isn’t in the master suite next to the bed to make Jamie think he’s the boss oi oi woo hoo ooo.

Serious llama alpaca drama with Roy who is getting way too big for his size 5 boots, now confident to not only get into the feed store but to push his Mummaz into the corner until she gives him a treat.

It’s only a matter of time until there’s a disaster, and we have to hope no one is seriously hurt and Ronnie is not involved.

Hopefully some actual alpaca people are watching and will step in with solid advice for Mrs Hinch, who needs to remember she is not an expert on these animals.

Hinch Express this morning which means Soph is having Tuesday off as per usual, and probably Wednesday too! It must be exhausting editing your life for insta, poor thing needs a rest.

Thread #500 The Tattle Truths

This and the Wiki (pink button at the top) are a must read for any newbies, or Hinch doubters.

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
I watched 'Tinder Swindler' on Netflix last night, looking forward to their exposé on our favourite 'Instagram Sham'.

It'll happen one day ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Hinch always seems to do small business shout outs or Hinch Train express or whatever it is.. after SS has posted about the small business she’s used.

yesterday SS posted smal business accounts and where she purchased things for Rex’s bathroom. And Today Hinch is doing her train thingy.

Reactions: 38
How obvious was it that she hadn’t seen Ron and Len all day yesterday? It looked like she had just walked in the door to see them comfy at their nanas.

Reactions: 46
With this stupid Hinch follow train is it always the same people who do it? Wouldn't they already be following each other from the last time she did it? Seems pointless

Reactions: 41
For those lurking thinking "sweet Mrs Hinch is trying to help small businesses". Nope it's all for her gain 😒
Screenshot_20220208-123820~2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I can’t stand the whole follow for a follow thing, I want to see the accounts that I like not someone spamming tit every two minutes.

Reactions: 57
So is that it for her today?! Just a little follow thing for HER to gain more. Why does it annoy me so much that she's showing so little of what's happening in the house and making out that atleast 4 rooms have been done within a few days. Why aren't people waking up to this?! She's a liar, a scammer, fraud, everything you can name.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hello trolls. Been busy working a lot lately as exam season falls upon us. Anywhoooo.
I just wanted to respond to the Aldi thing from the last thread. I’m glad I’m not insane in noticing that the special buys often match up to what she has. However I don’t believe that she has a relationship with Aldi. I think her team are heavily involved in tracking the buying trends for each season. I don’t know much about this world but I suspect buying trends are all planned out about a year in advance and much like fashion trends all the major retailers are viewing the same trends -it’s just a question of sourcing ones suited to their price range.
So hinch shares welly racks and office chairs then a a matter of weeks later they are popping up in Aldi and Lidl and the range/ home bargains etc etc because she’s told to promote them in line with the budget retailers. This gains her money via her partnerships with other products sold in these places - P&G- but also serves to make her appear as a trend setter when she’s simply following what she’s been told to promote.
Hope that makes sense!

Reactions: 100
Hi all sorry if didnt explain myself properly about the conversion into her office in last thread. (They are leghty documents hard to put it in 1 posts 😁)

But basically she is not converting, she is just furnishing. And people are allowed to work from home as self employed and have 'an office' space.

If she was converting officially she would had to do legal requirements for office. But no one care if you stuck a desk with computer in your loft.
It's nothing just work from home space that can be in your bedroom or kitchen....

I didn't see the whole report of why it was rejected from previous owner and what the proposals were, bit if anyone would care and direct me to the whole report I will happily go through it 😁

ETA not sticking up for her just people were asking how is it legaly possible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sorry if it has already been mentioned but is she seriously not going to tag the artist who painted the wall mural?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Sorry if it has already been mentioned but is she seriously not going to tag the artist who painted the wall mural?!
She’s probably too worried people will follow him and he’ll do real-time updates meanwhile hinch will be 2 months behind

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.