Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially 3 male animals, they're territorial! We have sheep and Im always cautious with the tips/tups. Even my husband wouldn't leave the kids (they're a good bit older) that close to them and he's very laid back.

Reactions: 24
She literally has no clue. That Alpha of the pack looks like he is ready to go for him. The fact the video is edited too, what is she cutting out?
And “he likes to direct them with his hands” HE LOOKS bleeping UNSURE TO ME. And those llamas don’t seem sure of him at all. Disaster waiting to happen. She’s dangerous. Nothing is off limits for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She is so irresponsible. They werent looking at him like that out of love Soph. Stupid cow. Also that song had something about getting a little house or living in a little house, something along those lines. She really is deaf when she picks her songs 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
This is a huge risk and one that shouldn’t be happening. You can’t put a 2 year old in a pen with wild animals. Something very serious will happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Though it is cute that Ron seems happy near the Alpacas… I think Soph is too far should one of the alpaca was to turn on Ron … 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
But Soph is the Alpaca whisperer, so what the duck do I know …..🙊

Reactions: 27
And “he likes to direct them with his hands” HE LOOKS bleeping UNSURE TO ME. And those llamas don’t seem sure of him at all. Disaster waiting to happen. She’s dangerous. Nothing is off limits for the gram.
He’s rubbing his hands together, s timing, not a clue what to do you stupid cow. Hinch not you😉😳

Reactions: 21
I am so anxious for Ronnie!!
She is putting him in so much danger and doesn't give a tit as long as she gets her 'Disney' videos for the gram......she's a bleeping fucktard bleep :mad:

Reactions: 38
Jesus Christ she’s awful!! When I was little the family pet was a dog. I was encouraged to interact with, play with and love the dog and I think it’s great for kids to grow up around animals. However, the rule was always that under NO circumstances did you get in the dog’s bed with them- or even reach into it when they were in it. That was to be safe because that’s their space and animals are unpredictable.

This is like the polar opposite of that on a massive, vastly more dangerous scale! Would she plonk him in an enclosure with the goats or the llamas at a petting zoo?! (I mean, she probably would 🙄)

She seems to think that she’s some sort of bleeping expert on alpacas and all this bollocks narrative of ‘they understand us/ fur brothers’ etc is just constantly rammed in people’s faces to excuse her being a completely awful parent! 🤯😫
That's exactly what I teach mine, if the dog goes to their bed it's for peace and quiet and not yo go near them. You can just tell this alpaca nonsense is going to end in disaster

Reactions: 25
Just hopped onto twitter for a larrrf. They really dislike her over there. This was amongst the gems 😂😂😭

Screenshot_20220209_092456.jpg

Reactions: 23
What does she mean by "whatever it takes Ron"?.

So it's pressumed by many on here that he's on the spectrum. That doesn't make him a complete idiot. I find it quite offensive that she's singling him out as 'different' all the time.

I've no experience in autism etc, but will this not be damaging to him?

I just feel it's really unkind.

Someone let me know if I've worded this wrong. I don't want to offend anyone ❤
Ive been thinking this for a while & that little post has half confirmed it for me.

She bought the alpacas for Ron. It was probably the only time he showed genuine emotion so in true hinch fashion, she ran and bought a few 🙄

We will probably hear the full story in a magazine, book or maybe even on tv. Hence why she’s calming down the filters, the real her will be shown soon so she’s getting people used to it. Placing my bingo!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Apparently he is loved by millions but not properly cared for by his parents:- get that little boy out of the way of 3 large and very unpredictable animals you stupid stupid woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I wont allow my kids to stand alone with dogs purely because I know they could turn. I would be the same with any animal. Those animals looked ready to pounce. They were expecting food.

Reactions: 24
Oh my days, my heart is in my mouth. What an irresponsible twit. She doesn’t deserve that sweet little boy. I wouldn’t even leave our cat or dog alone with my little Owlets, let alone 3 bleeping big alpacas. Poor little Ronnie having those Twats for parents.

Sopha, FFS put down your bleeping phone, stop using your precious children to make money on the gram and grow the duck up and be a MOTHER 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
This mornings video. I wouldn’t trust that Roy as far as I could throw him. Accident waiting to happen ffs
Jesus Christ! I’ve just seen her video. She’s a bleeping idiot. They are running around like loons and Ron’s stood there watching in an unsafe position. Neither of them are fit to be a bleeping parent. This is so dangerous, they are volatile livestock for fucks sake. This has made me so bleeping mad.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Gobsmacked that she's left Ronnie on his own with 3 Alpacas whilst she's the other side of a wall. bleeping stupid beyond belief!!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.