Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have joined the blocked club. Told her it was dangerous and stupid and to put her phone down and look after her kids properly.

Oh well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
“You’re loved by millions” 🤢

The only love he wants and needs is from his Mother, and she seems unable to give this.

Awful woman surrounded by awful people. Them poor children

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I haven't posted in a looooong time, real life took over. But I had to post about how Ronnie is left on his own with the alpacas. I can't understand how she is filming him from BEHIND A WALL. Even without the wall, she is too far away to step in if needs be. But with a wall as something else to slow her down is madness. It's like she feels these animals are therapy animals for him or something. I can't wrap my head around it.

My hope is that she has hired people who look after and train the alpacas properly, and she is just pretending to be the main carer for them for the gram. And that these people are just out of shot, keeping them under control, when Ronnie is so close to them🤞🤞

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Embarrassing that she can't cook a breakfast for her family.

My 12 year old could make a half decent fry up.

Diarrhoea all round for the rest of the week hunnnnays. How convienient for her Thursday/Friday/Saturday day off

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Turning your likes off doesn't mean we cant still find it! 4.3 million "followers" and 120 likes... thats not even 3%!! When will people see her for the absolute fraud she is!!

1644401206095.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ronnie Roo, you are loved by millions, says it all really.🤢 Millions of people who should never have set eyes on this boy ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She can’t handle cooking for more than 2 people? So which two does she feed out of the 4 people that live in her house? Her and inch? Inch and Ronnie? She’s a supposed grown up mother of two and she can’t cook a bloody breakfast, my mum would be ashamed of me and herself if at 30 I couldn’t cook especially as a “mother” too

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Back at grey skull. That was quick! This pisses me off!!
What is she thinking leaving Ron with the alpacas, that is an accident waiting to happen
She’s probably left Ron back at the ‘farm’ in charge of them! Training him up to be a little farmer with no regard for his safety whatsoever.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Had a dream last night that I went to stay with Mrs Hinch and she pissed me off so I pissed on her carpet lmaooooo! Woke up quite disappointed that it was only a dream… 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She's back at greyskull to use Sam's gas/electric.

Energy prices are soaring don't cha know!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sopha must have been gifted teleportation cause she’s now back at Greyskull making a spechiaaaaal birffffday breakfast for Weeping Al. Poor sod.

Let’s just chuck the contents of the cupboards and tend to be soooo busy and such a dutiful daughter. He’ll be weeping all over his cake 😢💦💦

Sopha, just duck off. You’re an absolute fucktard showing poor little Ronnie with the Maldon 3 this morning, so irresponsible. Stick dear daddies spechiaaaaal birfffffday breakfast up your arse. Hope this helps, twit 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.