Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She allegedly said she was on Sertraline back in the summer I think it was. My experience of that anti depressant was feeling numb, not wanting to laugh manically.

I wonder if that's why he's her bodyguard all the time, and she's always at the parent's or they are with her.

Reactions: 12
Newbie here :oops::oops: hey everyone. Been watching these threads for a couple of weeks and I am stunned to say the least. I see it all. However I was wondering. You mentioned that her stories are pre recorded.. but didn't basically say that on the clip of her and Jamie driving to the new house? I may be com

Reactions: 15
1. The tracksuit comment was aimed at tattle ( if it doesn't bother you Hinch why you reading ;) )

2. Trying to advertise the tesco tit because it isn't doing well...sadddd 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Who is thst, doesn't look like Hinch🤭🤭🤭🤭
Perhaps someone could write a biography along the lines of 101 Transformations? Or perhaps Shapeshifting Soph? The Morphed of Maldon? The Ditsy Distorted? The Filtered Fake? Photoshopped of Poundland? Bullshit & Mayhem? Home Braggery? The list of titles could be endless. Far too many for one of her Notebooks 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surprised she didn’t say she was invited to the BRIT awards guyssssch but would rather stay at home which one? in her trackssssshhhuit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can someone tell me what’s going on with her nails? I can’t find it in the thread? X

Reactions: 8
🤦🏻‍♀️Big bows, massive frilly dresses. ( nothing wrong with a little frilly dress)

but we all know Hinch will make the dresses Extra puffy and loads and loads of tulle.

oh the matches outfits she’ll do🤦🏻‍♀️ And the matching dresses.
And they'll all be pink, pink and more pink. Because in her sexist stereotypical backward world that's what girl children wear. God forbid a girl might wear blue or green or be interested in cars or dinosaurs. It's the same with her silly friend Stacey solomon whose daughter has the colouring that does not suit pink at all, yet the poor child is always in pink rather than green or blue or any colour which would suit her skin tone better. Before anyone says anything I'm not criticising a child's looks, I have similar colouring and have never worn pink even as a child because it just doesn't suit.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.