Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I see the dark nails in the last video or are my eyes deceiving me 👀 please someone else go check

Edit to add::
Nope ignore me I went and looked again and she has a dark nail on her new set.. lol
Nope you were right the first time you can see pink nails as she's petting Audrey

Reactions: 15
Tbh I always look a sack of tit these days my mental health is so shite again so getting out the house is effort I'm a slider and sock type person the last few weeks 🙈🤣
You aren’t alone lovely. My desire for washing my hair etc and leaving the house dramatically diminishes when my MH is bad 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine the size of the bows if she ever has a girl :sick:
🤦🏻‍♀️Big bows, massive frilly dresses. ( nothing wrong with a little frilly dress)

but we all know Hinch will make the dresses Extra puffy and loads and loads of tulle.

oh the matches outfits she’ll do🤦🏻‍♀️ And the matching dresses.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
🤦🏻‍♀️Big bows, massive frilly dresses. ( nothing wrong with a little frilly dress)

but we all know Hinch will make the dresses Extra puffy and loads and loads of tulle.

oh the matches outfits she’ll do🤦🏻‍♀️ And the matching dresses.
F&F mummy and me range

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Again, sorry, I can’t keep up. But one reason for turning down applications to turn part of your property in to an office is because of the potential for increased road and foot traffic etc (eg if you decide you need to employ (more) staff). The concept of having an office on your land isn’t really the issue - it’s the potential impact it may have on the area and neighbours.
Thanks for that information, I knew I was making sense

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If I was unlucky enough to be tethered to that unfunny pathetic bloke I’d have to poison him…new patio? She laughs like a loon at him as well which only encourages the massive twit. He’s not funny I think she’s on medication 💊 as she laughs her knickers off at everything.,,

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Forgive me tattlers for I have sinned, I actually laughed slightly at the cringe inch undeclared ad brag, sorry 🙈🙈🙈

I’ll bring myself back down to earth, what a toss pot He is. and here we go hiding the nails again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I was unlucky enough to be tethered to that unfunny pathetic bloke I’d have to poison him…new patio? She laughs like a loon at him as well which only encourages the massive twit. He’s not funny I think she’s on medication 💊 as she laughs her knickers off at everything.,,
She allegedly said she was on Sertraline back in the summer I think it was. My experience of that anti depressant was feeling numb, not wanting to laugh manically.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The duck is wrong with these fuckwits?????
And also, why in the name of the wee donkey is this shite coming up on my FB feed?!? I don’t follow her on there?!? :mad:
B4B16C18-72A3-4ABC-96D9-5FD790CE3A19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
It's definitely not cute. There's poor Ronnie in there in that wide open space while Roy (I think) stands staring at him, while Mama stands feet away holding her phone. What if Roy decided to pronk?I don't know alot about alpacas but I do know the signs of male dominance (I'm from a real farm, not a tend one and we don't put labels on everything ) can anyone remember what she said about why she got 3 males and are they castrated? Non castrated males can become very aggressive quite quickly, especially living with two other males. I've had 6 month bull calves try and jump on me to try and prove their dominance. It's definitely, definitely not cute. It's very scary that's she thinks it's cute to leave Ron in a situation like that.
Totally agree and don’t know if you thought I was calling them cute I meant her lol I think they are scary AF no matter the situation.

Reactions: 9
She allegedly said she was on Sertraline back in the summer I think it was. My experience of that anti depressant was feeling numb, not wanting to laugh manically.
I was on these and they actually made me feel worse rather than better. I was in a constant daze and like a zombie.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The arse licking is strong with this one.

Ooh thank you micro dick for reposting me! Wow this will change my life! Get a grip.
inCollage_20220208_192837982.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.