Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I see the dark nails in the last video or are my eyes deceiving me šŸ‘€ please someone else go check

Edit to add::
Nope ignore me I went and looked again and she has a dark nail on her new set.. lol

Reactions: 10
Going by the tesco tat stories hinch is definitely pregnant,she looks like a walking binbag in that black tracksuit ! As for the its just bants guys šŸ¤¢ nearly threw my mustard chicken up šŸ¤¢
I love a tracksuit I won't lie especially my day to day life but my god I never looked that awful.

Reactions: 9
Lovely to see both boys smiling but theyā€™ve been filtered again. The woman is unhinged. Noticed sheā€™s stood by Orla after @HinchesSousChef commented about the one at ā€œtendā€ farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Evening all long time lurker on this thread. Iā€™ve been looking more closely at her stories for pre records since reading here and you all have massively opened my eyes to how full of crap she is so I think I spotted something If you go back on last nights stories when she was playing with the boys play fighting her nails were still burgundy! Then on the good night post with Henners you can see her new nails inch has showed us today! So she already had them yesterday! Is anything she ever shows In real time??

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I love a tracksuit I won't lie especially my day to day life but my god I never looked that awful.
Iā€™ve got two pairs of harem pants and I bleeping love them. They are the best things ever to wear but Christ I wouldnā€™t dream of going about day to day in them. She looks like a sack of tit. Is this what fashion is nowadays?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Trying to hide your nails in every pic, there hinch? Trying to hide some pre-records, by any chance?

15249C46-8707-4A63-BA8C-B758990347B9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He's such a bleeping pleb. Thinks he's such a cheeky chappy jack the lad. Yeah you're showing her overpriced tat Jamie well done you. HAHAHA omg so funnnnny you're tooo hilarious micro knob will you leave your wife for meeeee cuz you're just amazing. Also nice new nails Grinch šŸ‘

'What are you saying?'
I'm saying YOU'RE A PAIR OF CUNTYS
Screenshot_20220208_190748.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Inch is grinding my gears.

Her products and P&G as well.

Off to report him again. I bet ASA will ban me.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I ha
Anyone seen the Instagram effect on BBC last night ? Still available on iPlayer to catch up. Lots about how influential these influencers are to younger audiences developing things like eating disorders etc.

I myself struggle with MH and Hinchs platform has a lot to answer for. After having my miracle son i felt like I was drowning (especially going through a global pandemic) i followed Hinch and was genuinely surprised that she was a mother to a boy close to my age and still managing to have a prestine house and do all these obscure weaning recipes when I just about managed a 5 minute shower per day. I couldn't do the exciting weaning as my son suffers with extreme allergies and I would blame myself everytime he got sick. I bought her book thinking it would help....it did not. As the days went on and i found this thread I could see the truth for what it is. I however still do struggle mentally from seeing Hinch and what she portrays. The perfect looking house, never worrying about bills, a body i could only dream of without any evidence of her exercising ever ? Two perfectly healthy little boys that she pushes to one side because playing tend Disneyland is more important to her. I could go on. She is just so damaging for so many people and I'll never forget when she said a GP wish they could bottle her up and prescribe her for mental health issues. All she has done is made mine worse !
I have just watched it. Nothing much I didnā€™t already know but I really think people should watch it if they havenā€™t already seen the light!

I was a new Mum in the1990ā€™s before OCD was diagnosed. I had to have the house immaculate. With a new baby, that meant cleaning floors at 4am. My PND raged for 5 months undiagnosed and was the start of 26 years of anti depressants. By early 2000ā€™s I was so consumed with the anxiety and the OCD that Iā€™ve been unable to work. Tried to end my life on a couple of occasions but couldnā€™t go through with it.

I can clean obsessively and it can last weeks before I burn myself out. Then one of my other obsessions will replace it and so it continues. I would never post manic cleaning on Instagram as I would rather people were mentally and physically healthy than a slave to an unachievable obsessive lifestyle. I have never had time for professional Influencers as they annoy the hell out of me lying to people. I followed Hinch before Ronnie half out of amusement to see how she maintained the ā€œshow homeā€ with a newborn. I felt sorry for her when she had a few meltdowns and the ā€œtrollingā€ she was sobbing about. Then the Pandemic hit us and I had no patience for any pretentious bullshit. Slowly I began to investigate the dark secrets of influencing - some of it through here, some of it through my software engineer. Itā€™s led me to various books/documentaries and made me very cynical.

But it deeply concerns me to read stories like this and the effect that the ā€˜corporate bullshit practice of hiding behind these fake personalities so that people are made to feel inadequate if they donā€™t purchase what theyā€™re sellingā€™ is having on people!!

Motherhood is the most trying experience. You get no training but plenty of people ready to sit in judgement on you. To try and burn the candles at both ends trying to keep up with the ā€œperfect lifeā€ is damaging to Mother and child. Both my kids have anxiety - one has OCD. I hate myself for that because I wasnā€™t strong enough to protect them from exposure to my illnesses. So I may not be calling Hinch for all the names under the sun but I DO want to call out the bullshit pretence and flag this up šŸš© in the hope that if just one vulnerable person sees the light, it is worth it.

The biggest of hugs to you and I hope your mental health is recovered ā¤ Live your best life and let things go. Never met anyone yet who uttered the words ā€œI wish Iā€™d cleaned more!ā€ on their deathbed!! šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Guess they didnā€™t go to tescos for their weekly shop as you couldnā€™t see anything in their trolley. Just pratting about with undeclared ads.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I think someone has new extenschhions in as well as new nails! Still in the chav attire.
It will be interesting to see if those nails revert back to burgundy suddenly!
Almost like that whole shoppung trip was staged to advertise her Hinch tit again!

Reactions: 26
She can't wait to watch the Brits tonight in her tracksuit!!! HAHAHA like she's ever worn any other type of attire. Nice tit coloured trackie love. Stuck a bow on your head to class it up a bit tonight too. Strong effort.

You can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Iā€™ve got two pairs of harem pants and I bleeping love them. They are the best things ever to wear but Christ I wouldnā€™t dream of going about day to day in them. She looks like a sack of tit. Is this what fashion is nowadays?
Tbh I always look a sack of tit these days my mental health is so shite again so getting out the house is effort I'm a slider and sock type person the last few weeks šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.