Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got home from tesco and thought I would have a mooch round the home bit.. well everything hinch is in clearance! The euc spray which always made me laugh it was TEN POUNDS?! Has been discounted twice and now half the price. She always goes on about it all selling out, maybe on opening weekend when the 🐑 get their paws on it, but once they've got their bits it just sits gathering dust on the shelves.

Did also make me laugh yesterday when ss slyly trolled her tend bff about having something from tesco (god forbid 🤣)

Reactions: 20
Eurgh🤢 the staged teshco video with those pair of chavs looking & acting like they're out on day release from the local asylum. Can't see many of your 4mil fans there grinch 🤔 Please tell me they didnt have a clue who you big-headed morons were at the checkout, bet they tried to get them free too🤬😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I don't know what to say she hasn't filtered her face in those photos !!! Is she unwell ??

Also Orla was outaide the Crem @ Hinch Farm at the weekend and now she's back at Castle Greyskull. 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I came here just to say what work has she had done cos she looks so different in these new photos

Reactions: 11
Something I'd love that house for is the stair banisters, I'd be able to dry the sheet as well as the duvet cover . - ( yep, I laughed at myself thinking she would ever do that and post it)

You can tell I've just hung the washing up to dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not body shaming but her face in those pictures look different. And Hinch flowers?! Tesco, just stop now. Throw your money at someone worthy

Reactions: 12
I don't think you're weird.Give me the late Sean Connery in a Knights Tale v Bond any day.
I realise I'm twice your age but I first noticed Sean in my 30/40ies.
I think inch will catch up with fiddle and become a new power couple for the horror movie genre.
Roman, Martin's son, is lush too. But Martin is like a fine wine ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why does he not just roll himself up in jus rol pastry and disappear. Such a blatant ad for her Teshcoo tit. He makes me want to rip my ears off

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I seriously think this is a tattler trying to appear like a thick hun no one can be that stupid surely
It would be good if they stopped doing this🤷‍♀️
So many comments all over the place and can't resist using euphemisms,making themselves transparent and encouraging
a negative view of
Tat ?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I want to know who did her nails. Cos if this is in real time then poor Trace. Not much of a mat leave.

Reactions: 21
Can I just say those two are bleeping shameless! Is there anything those two con artists won’t try to flog. It’s a bloody disgrace

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.