Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I always look a sack of tit these days my mental health is so shite again so getting out the house is effort I'm a slider and sock type person the last few weeks 🙈🤣
Oh I hear you! But I still think I dress better than Hinch 🤣

I had a face to face GP appointment today (first time since pre-pandemic 😳) and she praised me for being dressed and having clean(ish) hair!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I came here just to say what work has she had done cos she looks so different in these new photos
What I noticed.
Someone's commented that she is definitely pregnant. Not sure what makes them think that apart from the constant baggy clothes.
In the second photo I thought she looks very like Katie Price. :oops:
Also see in Jimbobs video in Teshco when he's giving her the flowers. She's got a new nail job. And is that self tan on her hands. Looks awful

Attachments

Reactions: 18
it was mentioned on here that they appeared to have fun times when they were dating - inch,'bants heheheheh' try hard or what?

Reactions: 10
Thanks you diamond, reposted…
Undisclosed ad? View attachment 1048844
"these little faces tell me everything is ok'. Just another self centered, ego stroking, tone deaf comment from Sophie again, whilst she uses her kids to garner attention, with her little cringy arselicking husband leaving messages on insta to name drop Tesco while in the same house as her 🙄. Sophie, Jamies mealticket

• Sick
Reactions: 24
How does hinch always manage to look like an awkward auntie instead of a loving mummy when she's posing with the kids???!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What I noticed.
Someone's commented that she is definitely pregnant. Not sure what makes them think that apart from the constant baggy clothes.
Also see in Jimbobs video in Teshco when he's giving her the flowers. She's got a new nail job. And is that self tan on her hands. Looks awful
I noticed the nails, finally a new set to spy

I came here just to say what work has she had done cos she looks so different in these new photos
What I noticed.
Is it Katie Price?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Inch is grinding my gears.

Her products and P&G as well.

Off to report him again. I bet ASA will ban me.

View attachment 1048747
Nice sustainable Soph with "her" flowers. 🤢

I saw a French programme about the flower industry yesterday. I stopped buying flowers years ago but this programme would probably sway most people to stop doing it. Almost all roses in Europe are imported from Africa and they are sprayed with carcinogenic pesticides and toxins that are banned here. So incredibly dangerous for the people spraying them, wildlife and the water system. Then there is also the environmental damage that transporting millions of roses to other countries by plane and trucks.

🖕🏽 your roses, Soph. Wouldn't want to buy your crap and contribute towards polluting the planet even more.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
New on here. Been following the last 2 days. I've found my people 😂 when I was reading comments this ad came up on the feed! 😂 Mr inch 😂 also can someone tell me why hippo henners is called Audrey? 😂
He looks like Audrey Roberts from Corrie- if you search the last thread there's a lovely family photo and Audrey and Gail 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nice sustainable Soph with "her" flowers. 🤢

I saw a French programme about the flower industry yesterday. I stopped buying flowers years ago but this programme would probably sway most people to stop doing it. Almost all roses in Europe are imported from Africa and they are sprayed with carcinogenic pesticides and toxins that are banned here. So incredibly dangerous for the people spraying them, wildlife and the water system. Then there is also the environmental damage that transporting millions of roses to other countries by plane and trucks.

🖕🏽 your roses, Soph. Wouldn't want to buy your crap and contribute towards polluting the planet even more.
Shocking!
Did i see that bunch was £20 too? 😳
Ridiculous... I think most people have more important priorities when doing a shop. Also imagine many end up in the waste!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Not even caught up yet but had to run when I saw that grid post. Oh ss and sof are def trolling us. One has a Dino bathroom, the other has Dino pj's.
Think I know which I'd prefer

Christmas trees at Christmas and now Sophie is selling Roses ... Close to the 14th February .. Jumping on the valentines bandwagon to fill her bank account!

She would sell her nan If she could

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Omg this actually crossed my mind! 😂 he really does! 😂 Still can't get my head round the whole hinch thing and the fact there's grown women saying "Mrs hinch made me do it" its so weird. Between this and the vicky pattison thread I've nodded in agreement n laughed the last 2 days 😊

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.