Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a recently renovated house for sale near me (it's a Hinchers dream, 50 shades of grey/silver decor) which features a 'pet shower' in the utility room. All very well except they've fitted it on the opposite side to the external door, and about 3ft off the ground. So presumably you'd have to walk your muddy dog into the room, hoik him up into the thing and then lift him back out sopping wet. Only really useful for small, lightweight dogs, would be wasted on Henners/ Audrey 😂😂😂

I can totally see the point of a dog shower but an external one by a back door (like the one posted above) makes a lot more sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Again, sorry, I can’t keep up. But one reason for turning down applications to turn part of your property in to an office is because of the potential for increased road and foot traffic etc (eg if you decide you need to employ (more) staff). The concept of having an office on your land isn’t really the issue - it’s the potential impact it may have on the area and neighbours.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Keep an eye on the pre records. The new nails have been unveiled thanks to inch. He’s good for something 🤣outing his wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
In the first video with the flowers, Ronnie is sat in the trolly seat. 2nd video with the cup, Lennie is sat in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg new nails I repeat we have new nails 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s going to duck the pre records up! I notice she’s tying to hide her hand at one point in that video. Twats. Why is she carrying Lennie around. Stick the pair of them in the trolley, they do fit two kids FFS!

Inch really thinks he bleeping funny doesn’t he? As funny as genital warts 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Inch and Hinch little trip to Tessscho and a few "undeclared" Ads - all with the Hinch name on guyyyssch (on Inch's stories complete with pervy growly voice!)
Stupid twit!
Screenshot_20220208-190004_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 27
That’s going to duck the pre records up! I notice she’s tying to hide her hand at one point in that video. Twats. Why is she carrying Lennie around. Stick the pair of them in the trolley, they do fit two kids FFS!

Inch really thinks he bleeping funny doesn’t he? As funny as genital warts 🤮
I thought that she was like do I take this do I not 🤣🤣 she gonna be buggered now for her pre records and I'm here for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hinch: JAMIIIIIIIIIIEEE you’ve posted my Nails how am I meant to fool the shopppers and upload My 100000 pre records, I need them to believe we don’t live at Hinch Farm yet even though we moved in OCTOBER!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Going by the tesco tat stories hinch is definitely pregnant,she looks like a walking binbag in that black/,burgundy tracksuit ! As for the its just bants guys 🤢 nearly threw my mustard chicken up 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
In her latest grid post she looks so different. Hair looks so much better not piled on top of her head.

Reactions: 15
Inch and Hinch little trip to Tessscho and a few "undeclared" Ads - all with the Hinch name on guyyyssch (on Inch's stories complete with pervy growly voice!)
Stupid twit!View attachment 1048719
mate grow the duck up 🤣🤣 I’ve got a couple of teenage boys on my case load at the moment who say what you saying!! The difference is they are bleeping 14!!! He dresses the same as them to. bleeping absolute bleep of a man (is it a stretch to call that tit a man?)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.