Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for this, I love these 2...now this is how you show a proper renovation. How is anyone finding Sofa's content interesting really baffles me..
Just started following. And it's actually interesting to watch how things are done and the proper befores and afters. We should all start following and commenting and liking 😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She'll probably blame poor little Ronnie as well because she always seems to put the blame on him for everything else 😢
Same....I've always thought that if her fur boys have to go it'll be Ronnie's fault 😔
She'd never ever admit that she's taken on too much, can't cope with them and is actually scared of them too🙄

Reactions: 24
Also

ften referred to as Berserk Male Syndrome, and more recently referred to as Aberrant Behavior Syndrome (ABS), this is aggressive, un-mannerly behavior, and possibly will lead to extremely dangerous behavior in llamas and alpacas. Symptoms seen in a young animal may be jumping or rearing up, pushing against you, pulling on your clothes, getting in your face, being overly friendly and following you around trying to be very close to you, orgleing, or flipping their tail up over their back and dropping into a U-neck position when around people. This type of behavior, although it seems very innocent and perhaps cute when the animal is very young, becomes extremely dangerous as the animal matures - especially as he develops into breeding age and becomes territorial. There are many, many stories of owners suddenly finding their animals wildly charging at them from behind or rearing up at them screaming, spitting, and biting. It may happen with no warning whatsoever. Just one day as you're routinely bent over filling the water bucket, the animal comes charging from behind and smashes you to the ground. From there he may continue to stomp, bite, and scream viciously. Definitely scary, you'll consider yourself very lucky if you have no injuries.

How can she not see that she's on her way to having three very aggressive Alpaca's?? She's read one book but she has absolutely no clue how to properly care for those animals. It's going to be a complete disaster.
She has no idea how to properly care for her dog, she encourages him to cry and wimper when she’s left him for a while because it gives her the validation she wants/ needs and she thinks it’s cute or adorable when it isn’t, she over feeds him, never exercises him he has his own bed and she bloody well brushes his hair and in general fuses over him more than she does her own kids and says he is their brother so are any of us really surprised the way she’s treating those alpacas, she’s a nut

• Heart
Reactions: 38
❤ Martin and Shirlie. They are likeable and they’re interesting and the house is gorgeous

Reactions: 32
She only does that when she can’t be bothered or doesn’t have anything else to post, so lazy and thinks she infallible so doesn’t even need to make any effort any more, I truely believe reading that Facebook page that people are turning away from her, that new house has been the worst move she’s ever made but her and her head other half are too arrogant to see it
I'm not on the facebook group, is there anything worth seeing? Or is it just the general vibe that people are losing interest?

To be honest I can't even be bothered watching her stories anymore, its either alpacas or just pure beige

Reactions: 25
I'm not on the facebook group, is there anything worth seeing? Or is it just the general vibe that people are losing interest?

To be honest I can't even be bothered watching her stories anymore, its either alpacas or just pure beige
I never comment but I do read it and as far as I can see there are a lot of people saying they’re bored of the alpacas thing and she’s changed, they have just lost interest because she doesn’t do anything cleaning related etc and also that she’s a bit of a con woman but you still get the brain washed cult members who think she’s the second coming no matter what she does and if you don’t like her then your jealous 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Its all a show with them isn’t it, but what got me about that was surely you would at least edit that bit out (as it was soooo obvious!) or say “Video!” THEN start filming? They can’t even be bothered to make it look like they’re making a effort…
Absolutely!! They literally don't give a tit! They have made their money pimped out their beautiful boys and basically stuck their middle fingers up at the people who got them there...for me it's the absolute lack of motherly love for those babies it breaks my heart 😔 only interested in them if it's for content, and the comments on that video saying how ' special ' she is and what a ' amazing mother' are they that blind to it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Nusty trolls, don’t engage with those here to derail! Rise above and enjoy your crunky snacks.

Blessed be x

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ron is still wearing a dribble bib… 👀
I think by this point we have to assume it’s a conscious choice for whatever reason and it’s never going to be addressed by Hinch (which is fair enough if it’s a sensory thing or related to his speech) especially as he was wearing a red one with his nursery clothes yesterday

Sorry Polly, bit knee jerk there! Will calm down with a full fat coke 😉 blessed be the crunky snacks x
Report and ignore, it’s more fun as they don’t get the reaction they want 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey Soph, I don’t have time for your bullshit at the moment, but just passing on this message from Ricky Gervais.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone seen the Instagram effect on BBC last night ? Still available on iPlayer to catch up. Lots about how influential these influencers are to younger audiences developing things like eating disorders etc.

I myself struggle with MH and Hinchs platform has a lot to answer for. After having my miracle son i felt like I was drowning (especially going through a global pandemic) i followed Hinch and was genuinely surprised that she was a mother to a boy close to my age and still managing to have a prestine house and do all these obscure weaning recipes when I just about managed a 5 minute shower per day. I couldn't do the exciting weaning as my son suffers with extreme allergies and I would blame myself everytime he got sick. I bought her book thinking it would help....it did not. As the days went on and i found this thread I could see the truth for what it is. I however still do struggle mentally from seeing Hinch and what she portrays. The perfect looking house, never worrying about bills, a body i could only dream of without any evidence of her exercising ever ? Two perfectly healthy little boys that she pushes to one side because playing tend Disneyland is more important to her. I could go on. She is just so damaging for so many people and I'll never forget when she said a GP wish they could bottle her up and prescribe her for mental health issues. All she has done is made mine worse !

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Anyone seen the Instagram effect on BBC last night ? Still available on iPlayer to catch up. Lots about how influential these influencers are to younger audiences developing things like eating disorders etc.

I myself struggle with MH and Hinchs platform has a lot to answer for. After having my miracle son i felt like I was drowning (especially going through a global pandemic) i followed Hinch and was genuinely surprised that she was a mother to a boy close to my age and still managing to have a prestine house and do all these obscure weaning recipes when I just about managed a 5 minute shower per day. I couldn't do the exciting weaning as my son suffers with extreme allergies and I would blame myself everytime he got sick. I bought her book thinking it would help....it did not. As the days went on and i found this thread I could see the truth for what it is. I however still do struggle mentally from seeing Hinch and what she portrays. The perfect looking house, never worrying about bills, a body i could only dream of without any evidence of her exercising ever ? Two perfectly healthy little boys that she pushes to one side because playing tend Disneyland is more important to her. I could go on. She is just so damaging for so many people and I'll never forget when she said a GP wish they could bottle her up and prescribe her for mental health issues. All she has done is made mine worse !
Just a quick reply to say I’m also an allergy mama, and battling MH, and always happy to talk if you want over on the support thread xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just a quick reply to say I’m also an allergy mama, and battling MH, and always happy to talk if you want over on the support thread xx
Can you link the support thread to me again i would love that thank you. You nusty trolls are so kond (if you know, you know) ❤❤

Reactions: 15
Can you link the support thread to me again i would love that thank you. You nusty trolls are so kond (if you know, you know) ❤❤

Allergy-friendly crunky snacks aplenty 😘

• Heart
Yeah exactly, they’re obviously a little different to llamas but I know they can he absolutely brutal with each other when they’re establishing dominance, there’s stories about alpha males actually castrating weaker/competing males in the herd. You definitely do not want to be seen as one of them 👎🏼
She should have a trainer in or something quickly before it gets really bad.
Lucky Jimmers had his balls removed the day he married ol Sopha then!!😂😂

Seriously though, I remember reading that too, it’s terrifying and she just lets her small child to be backed into a corner by them so she can play ‘farm’ for the gram and her own grandiose ideas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.