Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just about to post something similar!

No way will she kept those alpacas for more than a year and that'd being very generous.

Roy seems to be abit of a twit like her doesn't he. No wonder he's her favourite. I'm betting he will be the one that gets aggressive
I promise I'm not illiterate 😂 - my phone has an awful habit of changing correct words to something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not on the facebook group, is there anything worth seeing? Or is it just the general vibe that people are losing interest?

To be honest I can't even be bothered watching her stories anymore, its either alpacas or just pure beige
Screenshots on the previous thread🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 6
Isn’t it fabulous? Plus an excuse for me to lust after Martin 🥰🥰
It's not fair how men get better with age 😍
One of my besties grew up with him and turned him down cos they were mates 🤦‍♀️
Can't see inch evolving into anything near handsome,more morphing into gepetto 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I would be frightened to death if a animal that size backed me into a Corner no matter how cute

I pray and pray nothing happens with any of them, absolutely horrific to think of the consequences.
How can she and her sheep not realise this?
It’s not cute.
It's definitely not cute. There's poor Ronnie in there in that wide open space while Roy (I think) stands staring at him, while Mama stands feet away holding her phone. What if Roy decided to pronk?I don't know alot about alpacas but I do know the signs of male dominance (I'm from a real farm, not a tend one and we don't put labels on everything ) can anyone remember what she said about why she got 3 males and are they castrated? Non castrated males can become very aggressive quite quickly, especially living with two other males. I've had 6 month bull calves try and jump on me to try and prove their dominance. It's definitely, definitely not cute. It's very scary that's she thinks it's cute to leave Ron in a situation like that.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The tide is turning…
Sounds like my house

See, now this is more relatable to us fur parents......

Soph hun, take note
I rent my house but paid a plumber to come and fit an outside tap so I can hose my dog! Was debating hot and cold but in the end decided she’s a dog who willingly jumps in freezing cold rivers and so cold would do 🤣

Can’t imagine having a whole grooming parlour for her, it’s crazy.

Henry doesn’t ever go anywhere to get muddy anyway!

My worry is, what if she does get chickens or other birds and uses the dog wash to rinse her wellies, then Henry goes in, then he’s back out in the garden walking around where the wild birds will be… I have zero knowledge of avian flu and if this would be a risk but I’m pretty sure Hinch won’t think of any contamination risk.

Reactions: 19
Is t he gorgeous...I'm 32 and people think I'm weird 🤣
I don't think you're weird.Give me the late Sean Connery in a Knights Tale v Bond any day.
I realise I'm twice your age but I first noticed Sean in my 30/40ies.
I think inch will catch up with fiddle and become a new power couple for the horror movie genre.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm following Martin & Shirley Kemp renovating their new house. No bragging whatsoever.
I have an IG account for my cottage. All the renovation and home accounts I follow are genuine and show all the highs and the lows of renovating a property and the enjoyment/satisfaction that comes with it. As well as tips and sharing of ideas etc
All Sophi e hasbeen is, is a bored housewife with more money than sense and a dense IQ.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's definitely not cute. There's poor Ronnie in there in that wide open space while Roy (I think) stands staring at him, while Mama stands feet away holding her phone. What if Roy decided to pronk?I don't know alot about alpacas but I do know the signs of male dominance (I'm from a real farm, not a tend one and we don't put labels on everything ) can anyone remember what she said about why she got 3 males and are they castrated? Non castrated males can become very aggressive quite quickly, especially living with two other males. I've had 6 month bull calves try and jump on me to try and prove their dominance. It's definitely, definitely not cute. It's very scary that's she thinks it's cute to leave Ron in a situation like that.
3 is the minimum you can have for a herd of alpacas, they aren’t happy alone or as two apparently. When we were talking about it a week or two ago, I think I found that they are castrated at 18 months. No idea how old hers are…

Reactions: 14
3 is the minimum you can have for a herd of alpacas, they aren’t happy alone or as two apparently. When we were talking about it a week or two ago, I think I found that they are castrated at 18 months. No idea how old hers are…
Thanks, I couldn't remember x

Reactions: 7
Thanks, I couldn't remember x
From what I’ve read it’s okay to keep males together, and they shouldn’t be kept with females.

Would love to know how old Hinch’s are and whether she will get them castrated. She’s going down a dangerous path.

Reactions: 15
Sophunch has set the bar so low for an instagram account its laughable. Yes, she might show 'things' but that's it.. I am sure there will be more eye brow raising/eye rolling watchers that anything.

Reactions: 19
I don't think you're weird.Give me the late Sean Connery in a Knights Tale v Bond any day.
I realise I'm twice your age but I first noticed Sean in my 30/40ies.
I think inch will catch up with fiddle and become a new power couple for the horror movie genre.
Is Sean Connery in a knights tale?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sorry if it’s been said, but she did once share a discount code, remember?! For GHD. It was HINCH5 or something and gave you a measly 5% off!!!! Literally LOLd when I saw it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone seen the Instagram effect on BBC last night ? Still available on iPlayer to catch up. Lots about how influential these influencers are to younger audiences developing things like eating disorders etc.

I myself struggle with MH and Hinchs platform has a lot to answer for. After having my miracle son i felt like I was drowning (especially going through a global pandemic) i followed Hinch and was genuinely surprised that she was a mother to a boy close to my age and still managing to have a prestine house and do all these obscure weaning recipes when I just about managed a 5 minute shower per day. I couldn't do the exciting weaning as my son suffers with extreme allergies and I would blame myself everytime he got sick. I bought her book thinking it would help....it did not. As the days went on and i found this thread I could see the truth for what it is. I however still do struggle mentally from seeing Hinch and what she portrays. The perfect looking house, never worrying about bills, a body i could only dream of without any evidence of her exercising ever ? Two perfectly healthy little boys that she pushes to one side because playing tend Disneyland is more important to her. I could go on. She is just so damaging for so many people and I'll never forget when she said a GP wish they could bottle her up and prescribe her for mental health issues. All she has done is made mine worse !
Can 💯 relate to this !

The tide is turning…
Similar post I saw today .

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.