Mrs Hinch #509 Garage floors on Klarna while Roy the llama causes drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give it a few months and someone in the family will develop some kind of allergy to the Alpacas, so she's had to rehome them. Nothing to do with them showing aggression, and the fact she realises she has made a huge mistake and she is out of her depth!
She'll probably blame poor little Ronnie as well because she always seems to put the blame on him for everything else 😢

Reactions: 22
I'm very kate to the party with this one as I never look at inchs insta, but I just watched a video of Sophie jiggling Ron to music on the sofa and the Inch clearly said ' video' and she became much more smiley and invested in her son 😔 I actually found this really really sad and disturbing 😢 those poor boys she is such a narc bleep.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I would be frightened to death if a animal that size backed me into a Corner no matter how cute

I pray and pray nothing happens with any of them, absolutely horrific to think of the consequences.
How can she and her sheep not realise this?
It’s not cute.

Reactions: 27
What is her account now? A brag fest mixed in with QVC, more bragging and then her ruining the alpacas. What is the point of her? There could be so much content here. How to clean a new house, how to pack an old 1. But no we get bragging pre records. I think it’s why we’re not seeing too much of Ron & Lon. Because it would give the game away. Few up to date alpaca feeds with Ronnie. I’m finding I’m not even on here now much as she’s just a useless empty vessel

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It definitely seems that way. When she keeps nervous laughing going on about how much she loves them it feels like she's trying to convince herself as well as her followers/nusty trolls that this wasn't one of the biggest mistakes she's made to date. I think she's seen the nicely behaved ones at petting farms and the like and decided Princess Sophie wants her own. But the ones at petting farms are kept well away from the general public, usually only fed with those grass pellets you can buy and have much bigger herds so don't see humans as a threat. You can see that Roy is the alpha and it's his job as leader of his little herd to knock his rival (Hinch) off her perch. I can see all this from spending like ten minutes reading a couple of articles about alpaca keeping and knowing almost next to nothing about them. She was probably too preocupied thinking about all the stuff she can buy for them and all the stuff she can make Weepy Al build and about how cute they are, to even think about whether or not they could be aggressive or dangerous (which they clearly already are). I would not be letting my children into an enclosure with them at all.
Well someone needs to knock her of her perch…who’d have thought that in the end it would be an alpaca😂
But yes Roy is going to become a problem,honestly I use to love alpacas and llamas but she has sickened me with the long necked twats.
The alpacas not hinch😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So is that it for her today?! Just a little follow thing for HER to gain more. Why does it annoy me so much that she's showing so little of what's happening in the house and making out that atleast 4 rooms have been done within a few days. Why aren't people waking up to this?! She's a liar, a scammer, fraud, everything you can name.
I'm following Martin & Shirley Kemp renovating their new house. No bragging whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It definitely seems that way. When she keeps nervous laughing going on about how much she loves them it feels like she's trying to convince herself as well as her followers/nusty trolls that this wasn't one of the biggest mistakes she's made to date. I think she's seen the nicely behaved ones at petting farms and the like and decided Princess Sophie wants her own. But the ones at petting farms are kept well away from the general public, usually only fed with those grass pellets you can buy and have much bigger herds so don't see humans as a threat. You can see that Roy is the alpha and it's his job as leader of his little herd to knock his rival (Hinch) off her perch. I can see all this from spending like ten minutes reading a couple of articles about alpaca keeping and knowing almost next to nothing about them. She was probably too preocupied thinking about all the stuff she can buy for them and all the stuff she can make Weepy Al build and about how cute they are, to even think about whether or not they could be aggressive or dangerous (which they clearly already are). I would not be letting my children into an enclosure with them at all.
Yeah exactly, they’re obviously a little different to llamas but I know they can he absolutely brutal with each other when they’re establishing dominance, there’s stories about alpha males actually castrating weaker/competing males in the herd. You definitely do not want to be seen as one of them 👎🏼
She should have a trainer in or something quickly before it gets really bad.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Yeah exactly, they’re obviously a little different to llamas but I know they can he absolutely brutal with each other when they’re establishing dominance, there’s stories about alpha males actually castrating weaker/competing males in the herd. You definitely do not want to be seen as one of them 👎🏼
She should have a trainer in or something quickly before it gets really bad.
Exactly she’d be dangerous with a brain, actually she’s dangerous without a brain🤪

• Haha
I wonder if she's going to get her pissy sticks and make some crap for her "farm". 🤣

Reactions: 14
I’m so annoyed 😒 I don’t know if it’s been mentioned because these threads move quicker than soph did to her new gaff when Stacey got hers 😂 but what the actual… when she said they where having his room painted with a farm mural I thought brilliant. It’s going to be big colourful animals, a big bright red barn, you know the kind of farm that is portrayed in a children story book, but no, he got a boring realistic farm that I just cannot be arsed with.
Give it time, that’s just the first draw, they’ll be additional layers, colours and animals,

Reactions: 8
With this stupid Hinch follow train is it always the same people who do it? Wouldn't they already be following each other from the last time she did it? Seems pointless
She only does that when she can’t be bothered or doesn’t have anything else to post, so lazy and thinks she infallible so doesn’t even need to make any effort any more, I truely believe reading that Facebook page that people are turning away from her, that new house has been the worst move she’s ever made but her and her head other half are too arrogant to see it

Reactions: 29
I'm very kate to the party with this one as I never look at inchs insta, but I just watched a video of Sophie jiggling Ron to music on the sofa and the Inch clearly said ' video' and she became much more smiley and invested in her son 😔 I actually found this really really sad and disturbing 😢 those poor boys she is such a narc bleep.
Its all a show with them isn’t it, but what got me about that was surely you would at least edit that bit out (as it was soooo obvious!) or say “Video!” THEN start filming? They can’t even be bothered to make it look like they’re making a effort…

Reactions: 22
I'm following Martin & Shirley Kemp renovating their new house. No bragging whatsoever.
Thanks for this, I love these 2...now this is how you show a proper renovation. How is anyone finding Sofa's content interesting really baffles me..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.