Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Did ANY of the huns get a single gcse between them?! Why are they so illiterate 😂

Also everyone is jealous all the time. Thick cunts. Not all women are so thick they aspire to clean and be a thicko on Instagram. They are so ethnocentric it’s unreal. Imagine aspiring to be Mrs Hinch, can’t relate. Uni educated hunnayyz with a phd! 💅 can’t relate to aspiring to a chav that pimps her kids for elbow grease and likes xoxo

I would not engage with people who sprout 'your jealous' or 'be kind' etc. This is why I don't do facebook.
Asking for the local bus times or where to get bread from. Ahhh. Fuck off

As Mark Twain.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you to their level and then beat you with experience.”

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I’m pleased she’s had him. He’s a beautiful baby looking at the photo. She seems nice, shame she has Hinch as a friend who takes over at every given opportunity.

Just seen that. “She motivates me and helps with mental health along with others” fuck off love 🤮
i don’t mean to sound horrible but their lives must be so depressing if she motivates them. All the amazing, clever inspiring women out their to look up to! So odd. As women we can do so much in the world now and they are motivated by a woman who fits perfectly in place in the 50s

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
View attachment 1038810

Soph hun, your face is absolutely fine, natural, normal! You don’t need to edit yourself so much that you look like two different people.

She’s wearing something different. We’ve seen that hoodie before recently I’m sure
You wouldn’t do your hair and then squeeze a jumper over it and then shove a hoodie over it would you. The hair dressing session will have a been an ad for the Dyson HAIR wrap. Pre recorded. She’s added the detail of going to lunch over the top of it.
I know it’s only a Toby carvery but she really is a scruff. I’m a scruff person. Always have been. I’m not very good at dressing up - it’s mostly financially backed. I don’t spend money on clothes so I wear things until they fall apart. Comfort over style mostly.

However she’s got her own clothing range for goodness sake. She’s got money in her bank account. She can dress nicely. Not in shapeless baggy jumpers. I don’t think she’s pregnant but I do think she’s hiding herself. I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a nasty woman.

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Well some people go on Facebook etc like last night and comment then tell us what they said, so that’s easy to see who they are on their Facebook account

😂😂😂😂😂😂 well if that’s the worst she would do, what a waste of time
She's already said she complained to the police about this website and they told her a gossip forum isn't a criminal offence.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

MrsD33

VIP Member
Oh dear, has Sop h lost the ‘hinch effect’?

The small business share she posted yesterday hasn’t resulted in the massive rise in followers like it used to.

Only gained about a thousand new followers each

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
More tat incoming apparently 🙄😴
Not surprised, she’s trademarked everything from prams to tissue paper in 2018. It’s been her plan all along to release Hinch merchandise.

and she always said“ I don’t know how this happened” she does know because her and Jamie worked in sales they planned it together.

As well as stealing other peoples ideas, like she stole Jamie’s sisters home account ideas with the flowers on the Hob.

• Sick
  • Wow

Danielle0120

VIP Member
His voice grates for sure! But the character assassination is a bit unfounded. All our claims on hinch are backed up with receipts it's what makes us credible. The nasty stuff on Jamie makes us look petty. Again my two cents - if others are ok crack on who am I to judge xx
Always up for banter that's why I lurk 🤣
Well he still has a tiny willy

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Seeing as she’s off…again. I had to chuck a spanner in the #breadgate chat. My parents live in France as ex-pats and they call the long thin ones a “flute” 😆

• Haha

armyofone

I don't normally venture over here, you're all too busy for me to keep up, but received a copy of Living North East magazine today and it has a piece in from the house she stayed in over Christmas.

Her father 'rang ahead' to organise things 🙄🙄 is he her manager ringing about his celebrities rider? Wtf???

It made me laugh out loud.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

natsuki

I’m hoping that It might finally make the huns wake up and realise what a twat she is. They won’t be able to afford to keep up with her and her wasteful behaviour.

I’m genuinely scared about what’s to come financially after todays news 😢
I suspect that quite a few of them are in that boat right now, unfortunately.

I have horrific visions that they'll all be sitting in their cold, unlit houses, huddled together for warmth looking at Instagram at Sophie wth her two houses, renovating rooms there's flip all wrong with, heating on full blast, buying new stuff every day that she doesn't need going, "Aww, bless, she really deserves it!" :(

I really hope I'm wrong!

EDIT - can't type properly!

• Sad

MissPrint

VIP Member
I really hope the fish n chips duo was Fiddle and Sopha as they are both definitely self absorbed enough to do something stupid like that. I would have paid good money to watch that rather than the show. 🐟 🍟

• Haha

Aunt Lydia

Sorry guys, I posted and ran earlier! Then felt a bit awkward about the TMI.

And I’ve come back to some lovely comments that have actually made me cry. ❤ Honestly, you lot on here are f*cking amazing. I know a lot of people feel a sense of community on here, and that’s because of the people.

After a shitty day I look forward to nothing more than coming on her for a scroll and a cup of tea.

Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions. And for others sharing their story!

I will definitely look into a moon cup, I thought they were expensive but I’ll try one of the cheaper ones.

Love you all to the moon and back!

@Pollyanna263
@Danielle0120
@Icantwiththesepeople
@horseybox1982
@Yvonne1010

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She'll make sure she stays out long enough that she doesn't have to do anything for bedtime and then will treat everyone to a Goodnight and a Henry fur combing session set to shite music.
Calling most predictable Bingo ever 🙄
Quoting myself but well, that's me told!!
"No bingo for you nusty troll! See, I DID get back to do bedtime and yes, I am stroking Henry because he's missed me but I'm NOT COMBING HIM!! Oh, and I'm offering all my sheep the chance to help decide on bricks that were actually chosen 5 weeks ago..."
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Bid Al bought the tickets for Soph & ma.
I saw him pronking and fist pumping as the cab drove away.🤣

• Haha