Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Winning thread title by @Blah blah 2020
Edited to remove swear as we’re not allowed in titles

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards.

Soph and Jamie played along with a tv game show on Monday night, which means it’s time to show Jamie’s appearance on Tipping Point again!

Tuesday brought, you guessed it alpaca feeding. Followed by a whole stream of undeclared ads.

Reminder to report her undeclared ads to ASA here -

Ronnie was gorgeous as ever doing head, shoulders, knees and toes ❤
It’s awful that his mother feels the need to edit the clips together to make it appear ‘perfect’.

Painting has begun in Ron’s room. Hope the fumes don’t get to Inch and Fiddle when they’re on the night shift oi oi.

Tuesday night saw the Maldon 3 break free from their wooden prison and be pronkers in the garden. Whether they were let out, or they escaped from Alpacatraz (credit to @IrishCatlady!) remains unclear.
We are very disappointed that Jamie didn’t record Soph trying to get them back in.

Today brought more alpaca feeding 🥱.
One day they’ll bite Mummazzzz or trap her in the store room…. Don’t say we didn’t warn you Sophie Rose!

Yet another undeclared ad (she’s still learning guys!) and then off to London with Mummy for a show.

Sophie remains absolutely blind to her privilege. The end of the last thread saw us discussing period poverty, which is something she will never have to worry about.

Maybe you could do some good with your ill gotten gains, Mrs Hinch, and make an ongoing pledge to support locally? You can have that idea free from us trolls.

Thread #500 - The Tattle Truths

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
WIKI is the pink button at the top

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Probably well late to the party here but I couldn't sleep last night (poorly 🥴) so I ended up going down a Google rabbit hole of Mrs Hinch (and PTWM but that tit show is a whole different story!) And found this! Made me both giggle and cringe a little that EVEN their proposal involved Ma & Pa! 🙈 like seriously?!? Even their proposal. If he wasn't such a dick himself I'd feel a little sorry for Inch!
from the end of the last Fred

What a load of guff, ‘stunningly sophisticated’ that pair of slop eating, tracksuit wearing, inappropriate dildo joke making pair of oiks?! Weeping Al described as a ‘blubbering mess’ 🤣 looks like Inch did have mates once upon a time…

my favourite bit: ‘I had no idea where we were heading but we pulled up to what I can only describe as a huge field’ 😂😂😂 well she does love fields guyssssch

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Her content is just dire right now. I honestly don't know how her rabid fans are still hanging on every word she spouts. All this bragging and the alpaca shite is just mindnumingly boring. Not to mention downright insensitive to those who are struggling in these difficult times.

Reactions: 55
That Gosfield Hall article is embarrassing. Not just what she said, but the writing, crap grammar and full of rogue apostrophes.

Reactions: 33
The alpacas look like they're having the time of their life just bouncing around

Reactions: 17
from the end of the last Fred

What a load of guff, ‘stunningly sophisticated’ that pair of slop eating, tracksuit wearing, inappropriate dildo joke making pair of oiks?! Weeping Al described as a ‘blubbering mess’ 🤣 looks like Inch did have mates once upon a time…

my favourite bit: ‘I had no idea where we were heading but we pulled up to what I can only describe as a huge field’ 😂😂😂 well she does love fields guyssssch
Did she really say the helicopter "pulled up"?🤦‍♀️
Could have been a very different outcome😱

• Haha
Reactions: 33
"beautiful, inside and out, couple" pahahahahaha don't make me laugh, yeh right, whatever you say.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well done on the recap considering hinch has done quite literally tit all @Pollyanna3536

Of courseeeee she's took mummyyyy, she has no fwendssssss. Mummy hold Sophies hand xoxooxoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That Gosfield Hall article is embarrassing. Not just what she said, but the writing, crap grammar and full of rogue apostrophes.
Gosford Hall clearly didn’t proof read what Hinch wrote before publishing it. It’s diabolical.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Great re-cap as ever @Pollyanna263 ❣

She's boring and annoying the crap out of us. Her pre-records and "timeline" a constant mess although the London show avec Mummaz appears to be in real time.

The end of the last thread was good - a serious topic relating to the reality of period poverty, and as a woman who has made so much money from many who don't have much, she could & should be able to do more than just share small business links (for freebies).

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can someone fill me in on the fiddle nickname , where did that come from ? . And where has her husband vanished to

Reactions: 7
Can someone fill me in on the fiddle nickname , where did that come from ? . And where has her husband vanished to
I think it'll be in the Wiki pink button.Swimming pool incident.
Pa's about but won't like the attention-he has some integrity i think.

Reactions: 19
Let me guess the review of her trip to London... I love it... her utility... I love it... the orangery... I love it

Boring and predictable 😴

Reactions: 26
Is everyone feeling okay and not getting withdrawal symptoms cos we won't be treated to seeing the Maldon 3 frolicking about in the field as the sun sets???!!! 🤒😵💫
Oh no silly me it's fine phew! .... we saw it on her stories earlier this morning 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In the wedding article there’s a picture of JamieNoJobSmallKnob hugging one of the flower girls - his niece or hers I wonder 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Soph’s not the only one to spell Stationery wrong. Even the hotel got it wrong in their credits for all the people who contributed. (gifted, discounted or whatever!)

Invitations: L**ish Wedding Stationary. Bloody Hell !! Really annoys me when even professional establishments can't get it right, especially when it's on their own website. :rolleyes:

Edit to say, in all the photos where's Inch's mum and dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you mean Fiddle’s husband / Soph’s dad? He’s locked in the workshop.

Or do you mean Soph’s husband? He’s on childcare duty 24/7 as Sophie can’t be trusted alone with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@Aunt Lydia - I can't reply on the previous thread, I'm really sorry for going off topic peeps, and I know this proper winds people up, but it's important and the fact someone put a comment on saying they can't afford sanitary products and needs to put toilet roll down there instead truly broke my heart, then here's hinch who buys things for £200+ and has a trip to the tip with everything the next week like it cost pennys. She's not relatable in the slightest.

@Aunt Lydia, please look into a menstrual cup when you have a spare few pound in the bank next time. I have one, you can get cheap no brand ones for about £3.50 off ebay, I have an expensive one which are so much better, but I do have a "cheap" one as an emergency back up, whilst the cheap isn't AS good they still do the job they're meant to if you get the right size (research them) and it will help you start off until you maybe can save for a better branded one when money is a little better. They are very easy to use aslong as you insert them properly, very comfortable and they last YEARS. They're alot nicer than tampons, plus when money is tight you don't have to worry about it. I'm so sorry you're going through this darling xx

Again, sorry for going off topic but I hope some people who are silently struggling have found this useful.

To somewhat stay on topic, @Pollyanna263 you are so right about hinch and how she could support things like this, and I hope when she's reading here (hi!) she as a woman herself gives things like this a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.