Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't normally venture over here, you're all too busy for me to keep up, but received a copy of Living North East magazine today and it has a piece in from the house she stayed in over Christmas.

Her father 'rang ahead' to organise things 🙄🙄 is he her manager ringing about his celebrities rider? Wtf???

It made me laugh out loud.
So..... Weepy organised all this and she claimed to have done it "all for her family" herself, even taking credit for organising the decorations! 🤔
Interesting!

What a massive bullshitter! 🐂💩

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I don’t it helps when Inch allegedly had such a dislike of more volumptious women. Way back someone who used to work with him said that he would fat Shame her and make her working day hell😳
Wow cheeky bastard! He isn’t exactly on the slim side himself!

• Wow

MistyWindows

VIP Member
I don't normally venture over here, you're all too busy for me to keep up, but received a copy of Living North East magazine today and it has a piece in from the house she stayed in over Christmas.

Her father 'rang ahead' to organise things 🙄🙄 is he her manager ringing about his celebrities rider? Wtf???

It made me laugh out loud.
“She likes homemade and natural things best” my fat arse 😂

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
Finally used and threw out the last of things I bought when I followed her pre-Ronnie days.

I have exorcised the demon. Namaste you nusty trolls.
I’m ashamed to admit I’m still working through my cleaning products. I didn’t even buy that much when I followed her. I brought a big bottle of zoflora springtime and I honest think it’ll out live me.

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Not trying to be a mod, but doesn't the whole "I posted this on the FB group" go against the keep it on tattle rule?

Each to their own and all that, they can judge risks but I wouldn't be worried about Sopha so much as I would be about some of the rabid huns getting hold of my personal information.
The person I think people are going on about is doing it most nights but there's people screenshotting it and putting it on here KNOWING it's that person. So it's just bringing more attention and negativity to tattle. It's fucking ridiculous, follow the keep it on tattle rules. It's not difficult.

Reactions: 31

Danielle0120

VIP Member
page.
I have not posted anything from that page in here if its aimed at me
Not just you actually but! You have been naughty by going on mhmmdi and arguing with the huns then bringing the attitude over here by it. More than one occasion 😂

What's said on tattle stays on tattle. Maybe just familiarise yourself with the rules if you aren't sure? You're doing tattle 0 favours by behaving the way you did on that group.
I think we're a lovely bunch of people, but doing what you've been doing (not just you FYI) is giving tattle such a bad name when our hopes are nothing but praying huns see the light on hinch and join us over here one day. They think we're nothing but jealous trolls when you know yourself, we aren't. We're far from what they view this forum as.

There's a difference between screenshotting some of the comments they say about hinch cos lets be real they come out with fucking corkers the sad bastards, but screenshotting other bits is a no go. Ignore it.

It's all love. Xx

Saw this on fb and it feels like something @Danielle0120 would say 🤣🤣

View attachment 1040194

• Heart
  • Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
"They hear we ‘hag her off’ and come have a nosey, read a few facts and try jump on board.A bit misguided unless you’ve read the wiki and understand everyone here is actually really lovely. Just a bunch of fact checkers and timeline watchers 👀😂"

It's a bit more than that unfortunately.. I wish we stopped at being righteous unfortunate a lot of comments tip into crossing a line... for example, the jokes on fiddle and JamieshortforJames are getting a bit out of hand. We know nothing about him being a perv and they are getting being judgemental and personal! My two cents..
Not our fault fiddle and inch have finger Friday

Eta - hold on.. How can you sit there saying comments go too far yet you've literally just called freda fiddle yourself 😂😂😂 give over man

• Haha
  • Sick
Imagine disappearing from work for several days and then popping up to say “sorry just trying to get my shit together”. Shame she can’t be fired.

I’m also still so confused by how often the niece sleeps over.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Honestly, i’m seeing more & more of it on this thread. I usually enjoy coming on here especially for the banter, now all i’m seeing is screenshots of what people from here have been saying else where. Maybe i’m being abit moany & i hate to do so & usually ignore…but i find myself scrolling on here lately than commenting
There comes a certain time of night when someone enjoys a good rant on that group and starts boasting about it on here, even though I've seen a few comments from people on here saying stop, but they don't give a toss. Giving tattle such a bad name, unnecessarily.

I've honestly scrolled more than ever recently 😔

• Sad

Wize Owl

VIP Member
🎶 It’s raining, it’s pouring, Sopha’s pre-records are boring 🎶

Bang goes her plans to show stuffing carrots down Roioi and gang’s throats today.

If she bothers to update her stories today I’m calling bingo on a crappy craft project, using her penCILS.

TBH, I’m still laughing every time I think of her desk 😂😂😂 Most unpractical desk ever... Twat.

• Haha

moominflower

Chatty Member
So let us get this straight she CANT remember to put on when things are a blatant AD
But can remember to tell us when it’s NOT AN AD! oh fuck off you beggy bitch!
you spelt “it’s not an AD” wrong ... let me fix it for you .... “Beggging for it to be GIFTED” 👍🏻
hope that helps!
D6CDC002-8196-4E2C-92A9-73B7F516121F.png

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
"beautiful, inside and out, couple" pahahahahaha don't make me laugh, yeh right, whatever you say.

• Haha

Ahlads

Why would you even say you bought the tickets for the show, even if they where a gift you wouldn’t say!! It’s the least you can do for Freda after all she is your Mother. May even get a few messages telling her how good she is for bringing Ma out for a few hours. If she was a bar of chocolate she would fucking eat herself 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30