Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can fully see a war with Russia just to add to the shitstorm of the last few years. Thankfully the nights are getting lighter and warmer days as you say. I hate to see what their bills will be like with Soph’s need for the thermostat at 35c and lights on everywhere. Their money won’t last forever behaving like that.

This place is a godsend for me, it really is. It is company most definitely! It’s a French stick where I come from too, to stay on topic 😉🤣
I echo that 100%! 🤗
It is only natural for members to veer off topic slightly, especially when our "subject" is a crashing bore & because it's human "natchaah innit" (like it or not!) 😉
Only wish i had registered sooner as I'm genuinely terrified with what's going on in life, it's been turned upsidedown & grateful for just being alive!
You lovely lot, this place, is making such a huge difference to me! I know I've said it before 😘 xx

Anyhow .... this covers both current 'topics' 😄:

Screenshot_20220203-144151_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Sophie's 'i can still smell him on me. I love you all' is Sophie's warped birth version of 'the news is finally out I knew already'. She can't be happy for anyone else or just say a congratulations or I'm so proud of you without the words me, my or I involved. 💤

Reactions: 39

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
In response to the “how do I know she was trying to find little old sous chef” - to confirm I only follow her when it’s a but more exciting here (I know I know. I’m giving her numbers). On the whole I don’t follow her. At the moment I don’t follow her and I’ve not for a good few weeks now. Now that the tend farm has calmed down.
Back in peak “Lonnie was born in January” theory time I felt very watched by her. It’s hard to explain but fanny understood. She was definitely playing around with a few things on her account and I felt seen. To be clear. I keep it on tattle. I always have done. I had an angry blip when I was a naive new member here but I quickly realised that keeping it on tattle is an important rule. I am no troll.

I was probably being paranoid but I do think the Lonnie born in January theory rattled her (not that it will have left this site! Certainly not from me!). Anyway. Yawn yawn yawn. I’m off to get my house ready for the weekend. A FRESH AND UP FRIDAY IF YOU WILL.

• Heart

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
It’s sad if she does have some sort of ed. can’t stand her but wouldn’t wish it on anyone. She’s very tall as well so her being on the slimmer side is always going to make her look very thin compared to a average height. The photos about 4 months after Lonnie is when she genuinely looked the healthiest she ever has.
I don’t it helps when Inch allegedly had such a dislike of more volumptious women. Way back someone who used to work with him said that he would fat Shame her and make her working day hell😳

• Wow
  • Sad

CraziCatLady

Mrs Hinch fans are so vindictive & they have the audacity to call people on this site trolls.

The screenshots I've seen on here from MHMMDI are absolutely vile. So quick to judge and praise down to their queen.

Open your fucking eyes you bunch of twonks.

See the reality. She does not care about you. She's flaunting cheap and shitty homeware / clothing line for mega bucks and she's having her pockets lined.

Wake up!

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Well done on the recap considering hinch has done quite literally shit all @Pollyanna3536

Of courseeeee she's took mummyyyy, she has no fwendssssss. Mummy hold Sophies hand xoxooxoxoxox

• Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
Thread title

Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

suggesting this on behalf of @Erica24

Im not stealing her work 😉

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
We all knew it was coming but after the unbelievable announcement today with the energy price rise, I bet Sophie carries on flaunting all her money and careless attitude. I think I'll be done with her you know, and I hope everyone finally sees her true colours.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Lotte6058

Can I just have a thread title as I have never had one. I can’t think of anything clever or be bothered to write one but I deserve it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Aunt Lydia

And back to Hinch… I honestly find it gobsmacking that she has NEVER done a giveaway or anything.
She should be embarrassed!

If I was in that position I would love nothing more than to help people. Even when I’m on my arse, I still try my best and give little bits where I can.

She made such a song and dance about ‘Place To Be’ back when she raised money for them in 1897. Yet it wasn’t even her bloody money! It was her mad hinchers. Yet she absolutely loved gloating about it.

And I know some people would say ‘maybe she donates behind the scenes!’ But I would bet my bottom dollar she doesnt! She’s too self obsessed.

Shes one of those that would film herself buying a sandwich for a homeless person. Or one of those that goes on holiday to a developing country and takes thousands of photos posing with poverty stricken locals, acting like a white saviour.

🤢

• Heart

horseybox1982

VIP Member
4923595D-9F4B-4443-AE43-22A4EF5D480B.png

As if by magic…..! Fuck off! You could piss off to London and go to a show two days ago, didn’t have any bullshit worries that afternoon leaving your kids. Lying motherfucker.

• Heart

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
I swear there is absolutely no way anyone is buying what she’s selling any more! Her account is the most dull boring shit on the gram if she’s still getting big contracts by the end of this year I will eat my own head 😂 her mum, her dad, her kids, her alpacas, her fat dog it’s all sooooo boringgggg. She doesn’t even try to present her boring life in an interesting way she’s that arrogant she thinks she can not even make any effort and still rake it in.

Reactions: 36