Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I’m pleased she’s had him. He’s a beautiful baby looking at the photo. She seems nice, shame she has Hinch as a friend who takes over at every given opportunity.

Just seen that. “She motivates me and helps with mental health along with others” fuck off love 🤮
These women need a stiff gin, a shag and the Internet taking off them for a couple of months. Like some sort of social media detox programme 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Does anyone have the receipts handy to do a side by side comparison of her getting ready to go for Sunday dinner (dyson hair wrap) and the tagged photo?
75110A90-9F15-48E4-BD44-25F66C138E36.jpeg

Soph hun, your face is absolutely fine, natural, normal! You don’t need to edit yourself so much that you look like two different people.

She’s wearing something different. We’ve seen that hoodie before recently I’m sure

• Heart
  • Haha

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Tears over at MHMMDI ....
Turns out the dressing gown she "created" is a pile of shit . .
What a shocker? 🤭
Quite a few putting the huns in the picture . ..

Tattle even getting a lil mention too 🤣

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
I'm in no way trying to be a mod but people seem to forget recently what rules on tattle are.
This is exactly why what's said on tattle stays on tattle. It's literally the rules we all agreed to when we signed up for an account. Mods must get so frustrated having to remind people daily.

(I'm not saying you're writing comments on mhmmdi @kayl1986, I mean people in general) but there's someone on here who needs to wind their neck in on that group and stop mentioning tattle on there, being a full blown troll, then coming on here boasting about writing comments and getting banned. No one on here cares if you think you're clever going on there writing comments(again NOT you Kayl, people in general) we're all adults and tattle isn't a place with a bunch of trolls. But behaving like that on a group is literally feeding the sheep. ZzzZzzzZzzz 🥱
Honestly, i’m seeing more & more of it on this thread. I usually enjoy coming on here especially for the banter, now all i’m seeing is screenshots of what people from here have been saying else where. Maybe i’m being abit moany & i hate to do so & usually ignore…but i find myself scrolling on here lately than commenting

Reactions: 42

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Why would you even say you bought the tickets for the show, even if they where a gift you wouldn’t say!! It’s the least you can do for Freda after all she is your Mother. May even get a few messages telling her how good she is for bringing Ma out for a few hours. If she was a bar of chocolate she would fucking eat herself 🙄🙄
Absolutely you’d phrase it “mum and I are off to a show!” But she’s obsessed with telling us if she’s paid for something. Pathetic.

Whilst I’m here - primark period pants work. I swear by them.

• Haha
  • Heart

mumpty

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:
Rain, rain go away, you’re messing up tend farm pre-records today

• Haha

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
Laughing at the MHMMDI screenshots - the huns referring to themselves as 'us shoppers'

wake up ya thick fucks 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Do you think Tracey will call the baby Donnie to rhyme with Ronnie and Lonnie?
Maybe hinch was her birthing partner and that’s why she’s been off today. Can you imagine. 😖
I hope hinch doesn’t jump on with a montage about HER birthing this baby. Especially when family members might not have met the baby yet.
She’s called him Charlie which rhymes like Lennie does 🤣

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
page.
I have not posted anything from that page in here if its aimed at me
It’s not so much screen shots being shared here that’s the problem, it’s Tattle members going onto a group of Hinch fans with the sole purpose of disrupting it. It then gets mentioned over here, which confirms the huns’ suspicions.

Tattle gets a bad enough name unfairly as it is, without anyone giving the wider population a reason to call us trolls.

If Hinchers come here to disrupt, they are rightly banned. We don’t exactly welcome them in, and we get annoyed that they think they can come and try and be pro-Hinch here.
It’s the same in reverse, if Tattlers go there. x

• Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
James in the tipping point always makes me die 🤣 so desperate for fame!

tom hardy must fume when he has that ugly muppet compared to him. He literally makes my vagina dry up like I’ve been on a 3 day bender. Gross 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Well some people go on Facebook etc like last night and comment then tell us what they said, so that’s easy to see who they are on their Facebook account
Not trying to be a mod, but doesn't the whole "I posted this on the FB group" go against the keep it on tattle rule?

Each to their own and all that, they can judge risks but I wouldn't be worried about Sopha so much as I would be about some of the rabid huns getting hold of my personal information.

Reactions: 40

Probably well late to the party here but I couldn't sleep last night (poorly 🥴) so I ended up going down a Google rabbit hole of Mrs Hinch (and PTWM but that shit show is a whole different story!) And found this! Made me both giggle and cringe a little that EVEN their proposal involved Ma & Pa! 🙈 like seriously?!? Even their proposal. If he wasn't such a dick himself I'd feel a little sorry for Inch!
from the end of the last Fred

What a load of guff, ‘stunningly sophisticated’ that pair of slop eating, tracksuit wearing, inappropriate dildo joke making pair of oiks?! Weeping Al described as a ‘blubbering mess’ 🤣 looks like Inch did have mates once upon a time…

my favourite bit: ‘I had no idea where we were heading but we pulled up to what I can only describe as a huge field’ 😂😂😂 well she does love fields guyssssch

• Haha
Reactions: 40