Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Not trying to be a mod, but doesn't the whole "I posted this on the FB group" go against the keep it on tattle rule?

Each to their own and all that, they can judge risks but I wouldn't be worried about Sopha so much as I would be about some of the rabid huns getting hold of my personal information.
Yeah. This has to stop. Going somewhere to disrupt is trolling. Tattle has never been about trolling.

We really don't want to ban anyone, but we have no choice if people ignore warnings and do stuff that discrets everyone here :(

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Walter123

Just felt like saying those brick slips aren’t gifted. Without outing myself I’m good friends with the owners.
Also they are extremely popular with or without her input! If laid correctly they do look nice! It’s decent that at least she’s tagged them as she usually doesn’t..also they run another company that had press coverage from a celebrity who tried to use their status for freebies and then tried to drag the
Company down when they didn’t get their own way which only generated more traffic and income!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

JaneDoe1873

Finally used and threw out the last of things I bought when I followed her pre-Ronnie days.

I have exorcised the demon. Namaste you nusty trolls.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Just wanted to say Hello 👋

I can't believe how many of you think exactly like me!
I found Tattle around farm reveal & have read from the start.
I love it, thread 500 needs to be a newspaper article.

Amazing time to be alive.
Fanks trolls 😘

• Heart

Blah blah 2020

Woohoo just finished actual (not tend) work at the hospital to see I have a winning thread! 🥳🥳 I'm fank you!
Just had a pronk round My living room to celebrate 😂

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Trace has posted on Instagram. Her baby has been born. Nothing from Hinch. Bitch.
Awww congratulations to Trace. I’ve always had a soft spot for her; stuck in the loft all that time like an understudy in a show, waiting to go on.
Seriously, it’s lovely news ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I lost my mother very suddenly coming up on 10 years now this year. Why did she have to say she bought her mum tickets instead of just saying they are going to the show? This week she was really pushed me over the edge. I am so sick of that braggy, self obsessed and selfish cunt. Everything she does has a motive. She's never done any giveaways or wouldn't even do ate stuff to charity. She would rather take stuff to the tip. She's a an absolute joke. I really hope this is the year of mrs hunches downfall and all her sheep wake up and see her for what she really is. Sorry for the really long rant 😤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
@or JusRollWithIt
Not sure if you found the picture of the willie slop casserole.

It was in the wiki.

View attachment 1035711
“What’s your favourite casserole?”

anything that doesn’t looked like a fucking blocked toilet 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Just browsing Mhmmdi and i seen this comment bringing up a 2 year old thread after finding out about rattle and working out who people are

Sorry to add screenshot shall i delete it . don't want break rules but people really exposed this group and themselves yesterday
I'm in no way trying to be a mod but people seem to forget recently what rules on tattle are.
This is exactly why what's said on tattle stays on tattle. It's literally the rules we all agreed to when we signed up for an account. Mods must get so frustrated having to remind people daily.

(I'm not saying you're writing comments on mhmmdi @kayl1986, I mean people in general) but there's someone on here who needs to wind their neck in on that group and stop mentioning tattle on there, being a full blown troll, then coming on here boasting about writing comments and getting banned. No one on here cares if you think you're clever going on there writing comments(again NOT you Kayl, people in general) we're all adults and tattle isn't a place with a bunch of trolls. But behaving like that on a group is literally feeding the sheep. ZzzZzzzZzzz 🥱

Yel

Chatty Member
Guys we've had problems with scammers before on here so have to be very wary.

If someone is facing hardship it's best to start a thread in advice where Tattlers can help - often there's organisations and schemes that people aren't aware of that can provide invaluable assistance.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46