Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quietreader9

Freda lol. I'm only messing, but it's all banter on here!! You have to agree Jamie is a sleezy bastard though, come on
His voice grates for sure! But the character assassination is a bit unfounded. All our claims on hinch are backed up with receipts it's what makes us credible. The nasty stuff on Jamie makes us look petty. Again my two cents - if others are ok crack on who am I to judge xx
Always up for banter that's why I lurk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sausage90

VIP Member
Guysch what's that program called where it shows the ugly side of influencers on social media? Buying bots etc?

Is it 'Fake Famous'?

kayl1986

VIP Member
Not a dig at you😊 just that I'm passed caring if they know who i'am.
No i totally get it .i was shocked they was naming tattlers. I never commented there and can't seem to delete my screenshot. But polly put it perfect we can happily all have discussion here what we see in news Instagram but last night and people posting on Facebook arguing with hinchers wasnt right or what rattle is about . let's all move on

ivybell321

Can someone fill me in on the fiddle nickname , where did that come from ? . And where has her husband vanished to

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Sorry only on page 26 catching up . so sorry if been said but what a weird comment to Tracey . i do feel though her reply to tracey was nowhere near kissing arse like the reaction she gives when Stacey give birth or when she's met Rose
Exactly no Best bubs🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
For anyone else who may be struggling if your on certain benefits esa support/ working groups / universal credit/ PIP you can get your water rates for £10 or about that just ring them up and tell them. Sorry if I'm hijacking the post with certain info. It's should be like of these inflencer given out info after all isn't that there jib been I. The public eye. This mrsbinch is so boring don't get what's the hype is..

I would you may be able to... as some water authorities have different criteria/support.

On Topic..
Hinch will never feel the pinch.

F the dust.

VIP Member
No i totally get it .i was shocked they was naming tattlers. I never commented there and can't seem to delete my screenshot. But polly put it perfect we can happily all have discussion here what we see in news Instagram but last night and people posting on Facebook arguing with hinchers wasnt right or what rattle is about . let's all move on
I don't have Facebook so only see mhmmdi stuff here.

I unfollowed Hinch a while ago but I’ve just noticed it still says I’m following her. Does anyone know why that’s happening?