Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
I thought a baguette and a French stick were 2 different things? A French stick is the larger of the 2 length wise? Is it a regional thing?
I've never heard of a french stick at all here, could possibly be regional? If any other NI trolls have heard of it and I'm just some sheltered fiend let me know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Tui

VIP Member
What’s the deal with the enormous floor cushion play mat thing she has? My son is 10mo and gets proper angry crawling on soft surfaces 😂 and we used to dot cushions around where he was sitting but never needed a giant floor mattress

panda-eyes

yeah, it's normally this, was at mine anyhow.

View attachment 1036249
Yeah this is how I’ve always known the traditional way of doing it. Just thought that Soph a seemed to want a big traditional fairy tale and wondered why she didn’t go for this… erm, probs because Inch’s parents can see her bullshit a mile off and want nowt to do with them 😂

• Haha

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
It's grim fairy who-doesn't-actually clean's birthday wonder if hinch is going to do a birthday shout out to her 🤣🤢🤣

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
My eldest is 14 now and I first took him when he was 4. Nat History he'd have loved before that. It’s amazing for children.

I know taking kids into London isn’t for everyone, and I was only confident to do it as my (now-ex) partner knew London well so made it easy, but when you have your pick of 4 adults and any weekday you fancy……
Plus money to take taxis there's no excuse